How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to church today in person and just sat in the pews for a while. I wanted to see Jesus' spirit and sometimes when I go to church I see him above the congregation. Today I also saw him in white robes. It was a wonderful time at church. Catholic church has been a blessing. I don't follow all of their teachings, but there is no church that offers all of my beliefs. So I'm not picky. And I find the Holy Spirit in various churches.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bachelorette weekend was a success. My brother's bride is so wonderful and she enjoyed herself. We all did. She loved the spice rack and labels hubby and I got her.

We all are not the type to party much but it was nice going out to eat and watching Netflix at the hotel.

A church member is making me a cake for my birthday. Its going to be a delicious strawberry cake. Yum!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My birthday is tomorrow. The ladies where I volunteered gave me some lovely gifts. I still suspect my husband has planned a party.

I think he tried to throw me off by telling me about a failed alpaca farm plan.

Im sure the church member who made me a cake will not be able to get it to me because there was a covid outbreak at church and he may quarantine.

No matter what happens or doesn't happen on my birthday, itd be a great time to reflect on the blessings and good relationships Ive made.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yesterday after finishing work [night shift] at 7am. I went to an 8 hour Mental Health, first aide course which started at 8am and finished at 4.30pm then got ready for work again that night at 9pm. It was gruely but "Praise God", I managed to limp home this morning after crossing all the "T"s and dotting all the "I"s. Tired today though, finally having a few days off. :) Yay!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday after finishing work [night shift] at 7am. I went to an 8 hour Mental Health, first aide course which started at 8am and finished at 4.30pm then got ready for work again that night at 9pm. It was gruely but "Praise God", I managed to limp home this morning after crossing all the "T"s and dotting all the "I"s. Tired today though, finally having a few days off. :) Yay!
I got my oil changed, and I thought I did good. :oops:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy birthday Wynona:
bday-509.gif

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's been raining heavily. I have had a few trees dowen on my property buut have called some contracters to remove them. My power went off around midnight last night and as someone who has a habit of working at night, I was awake. Found some candles and a battery lantern. Started the butane cooker. Made some food and a hot coffee. :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It's been raining heavily. I have had a few trees dowen on my property buut have called some contracters to remove them. My power went off around midnight last night and as someone who has a habit of working at night, I was awake. Found some candles and a battery lantern. Started the butane cooker. Made some food and a hot coffee. :)
Hi @Angelina We had an outage recently after a storm; but we are so far away from you that it cannot have been from the same weather pattern...... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelina