How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm super exhausted today, can barely stay out of bed. I'm getting some more coffee but I don't think it's a mental thing, it's more a physical fatigue. Anyways, I made some headway on my physics theory so I'm happy, just super tired.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understandabe Devin, today I don't feel the best but got around to going to see my mom and throwing some things away in the dumpster, also got up the strength to go and get items from the store. Made some coffee here and now right next to me, adding gramcracker by dunking into coffee and milk is a delicious treat, would share with you brother.

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
24219_c72800b568b7dd5bb3a904746a383ed9.png

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to have this need to prove that I was a decent person through constant self-improvement.

I still have goals but I'm way more okay with simply being happy and taking things one day at a time.
I have found that the only thing that makes me happy is what pleases GOD . Ponder on that my dear sister .
cause if it contradicts the truth of GOD i find only heaviness and grieving of the soul .
WHEN GOD changes a person , HE DOES CHANGE a person .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have found that the only thing that makes me happy is what pleases GOD . Ponder on that my dear sister .
cause if it contradicts the truth of GOD i find only heaviness and grieving of the soul .
WHEN GOD changes a person , HE DOES CHANGE a person .

In pleasing God first, we become truly blessed.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In pleasing God first, we become truly blessed.
And now for a quick question , IS accepting sin or sin itself PLEASING TO GOD .
SO then why does this generation holler love non stop yet approves of the very things GOD has called evil and abominations .
I tell us all , i remind us all , Learn thy bibles well . Be encouraged dear sister . You are loved . I am just making a general reminder to us all .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I usually buy all my clothes secondhand but Ive been toying with the idea of buying new. Looking for items worth it, however, has been tough.

I really love 50's inspired clothing and Im going for a timeless, feminine, quirky, retro vibe.

But today I found a store online that I was so impressed with, I told my gamer husband it was like I had a handheld gameboy all my life and discovered the playstation 4.

I had to find some way to make it relate.

Reactions: Lambano and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I usually buy all my clothes secondhand but Ive been toying with the idea of buying new. Looking for items worth it, however, has been tough.

I really love 50's inspired clothing and Im going for a timeless, feminine, quirky, retro vibe.

But today I found a store online that I was so impressed with, I told my gamer husband it was like I had a handheld gameboy all my life and discovered the playstation 4.

I had to find some way to make it relate.
I've bought clothes from charity shops for much of my life and have always been well dressed but since lockdown I have bought more new than ever. What is the online store you found @Wynona

Reactions: Lambano

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I buy my clothes dirt cheap . And wear them so long they come back into fashion .
I Kid you all not . One day i had to go to a funeral and got into the van with my aunt and her grand children .
I was wearing my clothes and the kids thought i was in fashion big time . NOPE its just lots of holes in the pants from wear and tear .
I got so tickled that day .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I buy my clothes dirt cheap . And wear them so long they come back into fashion .
I Kid you all not . One day i had to go to a funeral and got into the van with my aunt and her grand children .
I was wearing my clothes and the kids thought i was in fashion big time . NOPE its just lots of holes in the pants from wear and tear .
LOL :D

Reactions: amigo de christo

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's so funny. I'm tickled with you.

Reactions: amigo de christo

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I've bought clothes from charity shops for much of my life and have always been well dressed but since lockdown I have bought more new than ever. What is the online store you found @Wynona
@Pearl It's curious now that ripped and distressed jeans which look as if they have come from a charity shop may actually be a highly sought after item with a designer label on the back pocket.

Women's Jeans | Bottoms | SHEIN Canada

Last edited: