How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Supreme Court overturned Roe v Wade and sent the abortion decisions to the states today!!! Im over the moon about it!!
Well lets pray some states overturn the wicked thing . I hope and pray Texas does . Save them babies from the clutches of that
heinous iron butchery machine called planned parenthood . Keep on with the prayers dear sister . Yes indeed .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's sunny here for the first time this summer. I did all my walks today so I got my exercise. I feel better about that as I haven't really felt like getting exercise for the last couple weeks since my vitamin d was low. But today was better. I'm not feeling 100% and my Dad is sick with some kinda bug that isn't COVID. So I'm worried about him as he is elderly.

Hope everyone has a good day today.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read about the narrow gate in Luke today. It's a convicting passage. Today was very restful and hubby was home. Its always good to spend time with him. We watched My 600 lb life.

I have a lot of fashion bloggers and influencers of all sizes on my Pinterest board. I find them inspirational because I love fashion. I have started a fashion instagram but it definitely needs more photos. After this week, Ill be able to work on that.

Im a visual arts sort of person and I love the expression that comes with a good outfit. Lines, silhouettes, textures, frills, and vintage looks are all fun to see.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Hubby would miss you. But who says the Lord can't be with you right here, right now?
We have the Holy Spirit who comforts us and I hear the Lord's voice. But I want to face him and be with him more than anything.

To listen to all the things that werent recorded that the Word says would fill up all the libraries.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love a good thrift store!
So do we! My wife and I used to look forward to visiting those place as well as a whole lot of dozens of garage sales during nice weather times. Lots of bargains and some good fellowship. such adventures are less frequent these days.

Reactions: Wynona

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren made it a great day for our Golden Anniversary. We went home exhausted but very satisfied. But... now are starting one more day with Him. What a mighty God we serve!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I finished a 6 and a half year project today. I thought I was finished several times before. But I honestly think I'm finished now. I'm going to get some BBQ meal for breakfast. It's warm and sunny here now, and BBQ just feels right. :) I posted this in the meme dump, but it was just so cute I had to echo it here. It is a field mouse trying to get a snack I think, and he just can't seem to reach it. It's picture perfect:

tumblr_owyoxdmUgP1wbxqk4o1_1280.gif

Reactions: amadeus and Wynona

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I finished a 6 and a half year project today. I thought I was finished several times before. But I honestly think I'm finished now. I'm going to get some BBQ meal for breakfast. It's warm and sunny here now, and BBQ just feels right. :) I posted this in the meme dump, but it was just so cute I had to echo it here. It is a field mouse trying to get a snack I think, and he just can't seem to reach it. It's picture perfect:

tumblr_owyoxdmUgP1wbxqk4o1_1280.gif
It looks more like a rat.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Henry visited me again today like he does daily, here's a stock pic of him tucking into some crumbs, sometimes he brings a mate or two, they must live under the floorboards or cable runs somewhere..:)

Henry-May-2022.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Henry visited me again today like he does daily, here's a stock pic of him tucking into some crumbs, sometimes he brings a mate or two, they must live under the floorboards or cable runs somewhere..:)

View attachment 23792
I see some on my walk up by the bakery. They feed off of crumbs from there. They live in the bushes. It's always nice to see animals on my walk, unless it's coyotes. I ran close to a few of them recently, but they usually only come out and dusk. So I learned not to walk on the lower road at dusk. Nearly ran into a large one a while back. This is what it looked like:

1580851212585.jpg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I did a search for field mouse and it came up. Maybe it's a rat. When I was a kid my English friend from down the road had a pet rat. He loved that thing:
rat-eating.gif
My son had pet rats when he was young and has now got two for his little girl - they make great pets. These are tiny harvest mice. they are so pretty.
harvest_mouse-6539__large.jpg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

View attachment 23792
We had a problem with mice in the house a few years ago; after I had caught 8 in humane traps and released them they still kept arriving - one even jumped off the back of my sofa and onto my shoulder before standing on the seat next to me and looking at me. I had to call pest control eventually. I found them sweet but not so welcome in my home in those numbers.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We had a problem with mice in the house a few years ago; after I had caught 8 in humane traps and released them they still kept arriving - one even jumped off the back of my sofa and onto my shoulder before standing on the seat next to me and looking at me. I had to call pest control eventually. I found them sweet but not so welcome in my home in those numbers.

Your house must have been a rich food source for them..:)
They amuse me except when they try to burrow into bed with me.