How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm reading in Luke about Jesus' crucifixion and Im struck by how He still loved Peter and the people despite their betrayal.

I don't love like that usually. I pray God shows me how to love like He does.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, yesturday was good read my craft book i got from the libiary, watched DVD's & watched T.V., today i have organzied my boxes & plan to to go to a local craft store in town next week to get art straw & tissue paper & creape paper, & also return the movies i checked out from the libiary next week :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
my day was good, yesturday was good read my craft book i got from the libiary, watched DVD's & watched T.V., today i have organzied my boxes & plan to to go to a local craft store in town next week to get art straw & tissue paper & creape paper, & also return the movies i checked out from the libiary next week :)
@shortangel A craft hobby can be wholesome and good.... :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Slept most of the day but I am awake now. It's 6.20pm on a Sunday evening. The weather is overcast with a but of winter chill in the air and I am going for a walk down the block to the supermarket to buy some things for dinner. Have a nice day/night folks :)

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My day is about to begin, had my cup of tea in bed ….it’s not a working day today. I have been watching Wimbledon ….
I will go down and have a coffee with my dad shortly, need to sort some medication out.
In two days time my daughter has a hysterectomy and pelvic floor repair, then I will become her care provider for two weeks. Still waiting for my dads op date to come through , when I will be needed to be his support as well ( have to split myself in half !! )
It’s sunny here today, our summer time, but in the U.K. the season kind of mix in and are unpredictable now, they use to be defined and you could guarantee warm sunny days in the summer !!
Have a blessed day everyone, when ever it starts xxx
Rita

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I love my church. We may not be a huge group but we truly love the Lord and His Word.
Ohh my, I wish! I used to be a member of a small but powerful little church like that but alas! for some odd reason. things happened and it shut down. I loved that little body of believers. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's the 4th and the weather is wonderful here. Going to enjoy my day.

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No fireworks or going out today. Just a powerful time with the Lord. I am learning to pray past the zone of distraction until I get the close connection I need.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No fireworks or going out today. Just a powerful time with the Lord. I am learning to pray past the zone of distraction until I get the close connection I need.
I've been praying a little more today than usually. Trying to overcome some temptations in life.
cropped-shot-of-an-unrecognizable-person-sitting-with-their-hands-picture-id1326631600

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hubby happened to be home extra this week so we watched You've Got Mail again. I really love that movie. I would love to write a story that clever.

I have reflected on my spending fast and now want to just be more frugal in general. Ive found a profound reason to continue in frugal mode with a strict budget for the rest of the year.

I used to rely on spending here and there to change my mood. But now Ive simply adjusted to not doing that.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hubby happened to be home extra this week so we watched You've Got Mail again. I really love that movie. I would love to write a story that clever.

I have reflected on my spending fast and now want to just be more frugal in general. Ive found a profound reason to continue in frugal mode with a strict budget for the rest of the year.

I used to rely on spending here and there to change my mood. But now Ive simply adjusted to not doing that.
I'm on a tight budget so I had to adjust so that I don't run out of money each month. I've done pretty well for the past year. But it hasn't always been that way.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm on a tight budget so I had to adjust so that I don't run out of money each month. I've done pretty well for the past year. But it hasn't always been that way.

I just made a grocery list to start shopping once a month. I'm used to shopping once a week.

Reactions: dev553344