How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yesturday my day was good, watched DVD's & T.V. had some baked beans & made sweet potato fries in the air fryer, watched the fireworks :), today my day was good, did housework & listened to the Christian music station, had a hamburger & sweet potato fries

Reactions: Wynona and Rita

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm reading in Luke about Jesus' crucifixion and Im struck by how He still loved Peter and the people despite their betrayal.

I don't love like that usually. I pray God shows me how to love like He does.
I had to learn that when my ex husband betrayed me, The Lord asked me a question ‘ my way or the way the world reacts ‘ ..I chose his way and in the end it reaped many benefits. I did throw a book across the room once when the Lord laid it on my heart to forgive him for everything ( this was after many more revelations had surfaced ) but eventually I was able to comply.
God gives you the grace ..

Reactions: Lambano and Wynona

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My daughter op went well, so I am now on holiday from work for just over two weeks. She may be home today. Watched a brilliant tennis match from Wimbledon last night ( The last British player won the match and is now due to play Djokovic tomorrow - that will be a great match to watch. )
Rita

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to learn that when my ex husband betrayed me, The Lord asked me a question ‘ my way or the way the world reacts ‘ ..I chose his way and in the end it reaped many benefits. I did throw a book across the room once when the Lord laid it on my heart to forgive him for everything ( this was after many more revelations had surfaced ) but eventually I was able to comply.
God gives you the grace ..

Thank you Rita

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My daughter op went well, so I am now on holiday from work for just over two weeks. She may be home today. Watched a brilliant tennis match from Wimbledon last night ( The last British player won the match and is now due to play Djokovic tomorrow - that will be a great match to watch. )
Rita
I used to watch tennis a lot more. That will be a great match.

Reactions: Rita

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Finished the gospel of John. Was trying to read it slow but I just started turning pages. John is my favorite gospel and perhaps my favorite book of the Bible.

I was tore up after reading it. Crying because Jesus was going away from the world loving people. And all He wants us to do is believe and witness? I mean, persecution isn't easy to deal with but what is more valuable than the promise of meeting Jesus and having eternal life?

Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to replace the flush handle on the downstairs toilet. I already had the part, but the hex nut and threads were all corroded, so the wrench just rounded off the corners of the nut. I ended up having to take a hacksaw to the bolt, turning a simple job into an hour ordeal. I do so love working on plumbing.:mad:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have had a very lazy day. Sleeping after a long night shift. Up now and enjoying my time here on CyB. :) It is 1.14am on a rainy Tuesday morning.

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes, Im guilty of coveting extra money and not following Hebrews 13:5. It says be content with such things as you have.

I tend to focus a lot on how we can keep more money for ourselves rather than simply trusting the Lord and being generous.

Time to refocus.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, went for a walk in the morning because it's been hot here in my area of OR, did housework, watched DVD's & T.V.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, went for a walk in the morning, did a little housework, watched DVD's & T.V.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling joy and purpose today. God is moving. Im just glad I get to be apart of it.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@farouk

I have thought about getting dreads when Im older but not right now. They can't be easily undone so I see them as a commitment to that style.
Hi Wynona From what you say, kind of a commitment for dreads to be permanently expressive of who you are, as your default style setting, I guess, right?