How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having a good day today so far. God I think is providing an answer to two terrifying dreams I've had which I'm almost certain were from God. And one of these dreams was around 20 years ago. I feel comforted in knowing what they mean.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Families and Friends “modernly” separated by distances, a bummer.
Last weekend gathered with 200+ family and friends... Awesome!
This weekend gathered with 4 family... Awesome!
Today, a bit cooler temps, tending, playing with our Animals...Awesome!

Blessed and Thankful to our Great Lord God Almighty,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey @Wynona ~ expressly to you.

This is a really nice thread you started, as the OP.
And must say, I have noticed lately a particular poster relentlessly brow beating you, to my surprise and the awkward off kilter supposed reasoning.

Just noting, that is not making a negative reflection toward you.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey @Wynona ~ expressly to you.

This is a really nice thread you started, as the OP.
And must say, I have noticed lately a particular poster relentlessly brow beating you, to my surprise and the awkward off kilter supposed reasoning.

Just noting, that is not making a negative reflection toward you.

God Bless,
Taken

Thank you, Taken.

Yeah, that wasn't fun. But Im feeling good today. I have no ill will towards anyone but hope for understanding one day. We each will have to give an account for what we say and do. And people are watching to see how we treat one another on these forums so we must do our best to have gentleness and patience.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, Taken.

Yeah, that wasn't fun. But Im feeling good today. I have no ill will towards anyone but hope for understanding one day. We each will have to give an account for what we say and do. And people are watching to see how we treat one another on these forums so we must do our best to have gentleness and patience.

We all seem to get that treatment from time to time.
(Pretty sure God called that, “persecution”.)
But YIPES it can get pretty ruthless!
No one is perfect, but I do see you as earnestly sweet, so was surprised to see that carrying on and on..

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Rita and Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all seem to get that treatment from time to time.
(Pretty sure God called that, “persecution”.)
But YIPES it can get pretty ruthless!
No one is perfect, but I do see you as earnestly sweet, so was surprised to see that carrying on and on..

God Bless,
Taken

Thanks again :)

Reactions: Taken

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had a great time fellowshipping after a chaotic day at the pregnancy care center. The women are so wonderful to be around.

I recieved the Chocolate Rooibos tea I ordered and there are three boxes. Boy is it a treat to have a steaming mug of tea with honey at the bottom, a journal, a lit candle, and some nice music.

I brought a box to the center to share since its quite a lot of tea. A client brought in some figs and I was surprised at their texture and color. Being a city/beach girl, Id never had a fresh fig before.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's so great that you volenteer at the center, my day was good, went for a walk in the morning it was 105 degrees here so couldn't get my 2 walks in, had vegtable spring rolls for lunch, watched DVD's & T.V.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's National Thrift Store Day and this girl got a nice coupon. Couldn't find anyone to hang out with so the shopping was partly therapy for that.

It's funny to see the trends that so often end up donated. Why did we need all these jumpsuits and shirts with giant shoulder holes? Not to mention cropped sweaters. Why can't we have big pockets???

Reactions: shortangel

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am being tempted to either overeat or look at bad stuff online again. I have to stay encouraged in the Lord.

Tomorrow or tonight, hubby will be back from the road. Just have to hold out till then.

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keep praying & reading the Bible, my day was good, went for a walk in the morning, took a little nap, watched DVD's & T.V. had cabbage salad for dinner

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't overeat or look at bad stuff last night. I did go to bed before 9pm. Mornings are more my thing.

My hair looked so cute but the weather was extremely muggy so the style never stood a chance. Ill still try to dress cute for hubby.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I finally finished my theory (I know, I finished it for the 100th time, but now it is finished). And I kinda lost momentum to create a paint program. I was more into game programming for direct x. But everyone dropped the managed code for direct x which puts me out in the cold.

I think I just need some rest perhaps to regain my momentum. I've been burning the candles at both ends for the past 7 years working on my theory. And maybe I just need a vacation for once.

When I worked for a living at a job with another employer I was schizophrenic still and had to miss days. So my vacation turned into missed days and I burned out there too.

Oh well. I'm taking a break now. Cheers :IDK:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As of last week, all my friends are believers. When I volunteer its all believers So I have to be creative if I want to witness.

Reddit is great for this. Thats where the secular folk like to go. Theres a thread for seekers that I am quite enjoying.

Reactions: Rita and shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, went for a walk in the morning, went into town with mom, went to the fruit & vegtable stand in a neighboring town, i went to the dollar store & bought some faith inspired stickers, & paper simular to orgaimi paper & a wooden cross & some letter stickers, then i went grocery shopping & then came home

Reactions: Wynona and Rita