How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, got my 2 walks in today, while i was on my break i organizied my art supplies & bought 2 more boxes from the dollar store to put stuff in, went to church last Sunday & took The Lord's Supper, my church family has Commuion every 1st Sunday of the month

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got my hand scratched trying to help catch our outside cat. Disinfected and treated the scratches.

Walked out of Goodwill empty handed. If I don't love an item, I try not to buy it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really needed the online church service that I watch daily, but it hasn't been on yet.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My house is clean thanks to my cleaners Kay and Linzie. My husband was told he could have a nurse visit to do blood test. I did his blood pressure while doctor was on the phone. So it's been a bit different.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, got only 1 walk today because it was 92 outside today, did some housework, watched DVD's & T.V. had a severe thunderstorm warning on the radio,

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, yesturday we went to another town & had a great time got to go to an art store & i got the orgami paper & charms i wanted, we went out to lunch at a really good resturant :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went for a walk this morning and without warning something dove and shook the bushes next to my foot. It was loud and violently shaking. I jumped and then looked and didn't see anything, but by the sound of it it was a larger critter. Funny things that happen.

Found this gif when looking for something that reminded me of the incident. Which is also funny that the two men were attacked, and the one tried to use the other as a body shield.

da50c5ca84e4689e948a52b4474848ec.gif

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have been very subdued today as I come to terms with the loss of our well loved Queen. I have been sitting in front of the TV for most of it watching history unfold as the new King Charles spoke to the nation and a service was held in St Paul's Cathedral. Also there has been a programme charting the historical events of the Queens long reign which was very interesting looking back on those world events. I am still sad.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hang in there ok, my day was good did my 2nd oragami project it's a house, didn't go for any walks today we are having smoke from nearby wildfires & it's preety bad, watched DVD's & T.V,

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Went outside today and it was either foggy or smokey. So I walked and noticed some particles in the air. At first I thought it was pollen or other like that. Then as I kept walking I noticed it was ash and that was smoke.

I was worried we had a bad fire nearby as I have been near to a fire before when I lived in Southern California. So I checked on the internet and it said that ash is falling like snow in nearby Seattle and said it was from the Northwest wildfires.

Wow, just wow. Hope they get it contained soon, I just washed my car :(

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am happy and thankful today. Hubby came home Friday. My journal has 13 pages left, front and back. I started it last October. So it has taken almost a year to finish. Im anxious to start my pretty new journal.

I was going to journal outside but the level of mugginess in the air quickly made me change my mind.

During the weekend, I fully relax. I let certain chores not get done, and usually I eat more. Im just really grateful for the life I live and that I don't need to work and that the ladies at the center where I volunteer are so wonderful.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today I visited a new church. Will be attending bible study on Tuesday! I pray this is the local body The Lord would have me in. Time to exercise discernment and, so far so good. They are a bible teaching church and the pastor pulls so much out of so little scripture, he is doing a series on Ephesians. I enjoyed today and will go again next week so, very blessed day for me! Thank you Jesus, all praise and glory to you!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today I visited a new church. Will be attending bible study on Tuesday! I pray this is the local body The Lord would have me in. Time to exercise discernment and, so far so good. They are a bible teaching church and the pastor pulls so much out of so little scripture, he is doing a series on Ephesians. I enjoyed today and will go again next week so, very blessed day for me! Thank you Jesus, all praise and glory to you!

Praise God!! Having a church to attend can be such a blessing!!