How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a huge bookstore in my town that is apparently a huge hangout spot for young adults. Plenty of mingling and flirting going on.

I witnessed to a young man there and felt really good about that conversation. I prayed for him in the parking lot and left with a book on minimalism.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was great today, went to church, went grocery shopping & got carmel apple wraps, my family member that is coming to live with us is coming tomarrow

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was great yesturday, did housework, went for a walk, made lunch, watched DVD's that i got from the libiary & T.V., today i'm hoping to get some orgami projects done & have boneless bufflo chicken for lunch, hoping to get my room vacaumed today :)

Reactions: dev553344

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's only 9.19am so my day has just started. I have been at work doing night shift till 7am. It was a good night but extremely tiring as we have a resident who stayed up all night with me speaking in Danish only. Unforunately,:Broadly: I do not know any Danish so that will def be the next language to learn when I get time

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be with the Lord in the secret place, thanking and praising Him, true joy can be found.

Am using this time in the truck as a consecration time.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day is good today, my family member who is moveing here to live with us is here, going to the grocery store & the libiary tomarrow to return the movies, getting the easy to use carveing pumpkin utensils if they are not all sold out

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just waking up. I exhausted myself yesterday from hunting down affordable decorations.

The majority of the items came from local yardsales and Goodwill. I'm over halfway done. The rest will come from Amazon or Ikea.

I suppose I didn't have to put in the extra effort but I want to start decorating more and I need to practice in my own place. Besides, its changing the fact that I initially regretted renting this trailer out.

Im truly blessed with this place and the opportunity to make it a place were proud to stay in so I think it'll be worth it in the end.

Another decorator mentioned that its common to feel impostor syndrome and feel like you have no idea what you're doing. I definitely feel that but I have a color palette and a plan for how I want the space to look.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good to hear from you @Wynona. Decorations can make a more pleasant living experience.

I had a good day yesterday. I saw the SSI doctor that they required me to see. For some reason they didn't accept my doctors opinion. Which is frustrating. But I was worried about missing the appointment because of my disability and I didn't. So I feel accomplished.

I finished my physics theory now and it looks super good. Really makes sense to me a lot more than previous versions. I was looking for a solution to a problem for about a year or so now and I finally found it. So I feel accomplished.

Now it's time to consider what I will do for C# programming and what program I will write. And I haven't the slightest clue. I tried a paint program, but decided without the DirectX programming it will be a failure. Hmmm. But when I'm not ill from my disability I can program so that fills my time. I did notice that I don't have the mental capacity to program super complex code like I used to. My illness is preventing me from considering vast conditions and focus. But I do OK.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was great yesturday, got the pumpkin carveing tools & went grocery shopping, saw a house that was decorated for Halloween, bought my dad some lemon ginger tea he has a cold :( bought more Halloween candy :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I need motivation. I want to do some spring cleaning and I just can't be bothered so spent most of my time here or on FB. Please pray for motivation. I get a little disappointed in myself when another day has passed and I have nothing to show for it. Thanks :Bubbles:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I need motivation. I want to do some spring cleaning and I just can't be bothered so spent most of my time here or on FB. Please pray for motivation. I get a little disappointed in myself when another day has passed and I have nothing to show for it. Thanks :Bubbles:
@Angelina I had to galvanize myself to clear and load the dishwasher last night; but in the end my wife and I did it together: many hands make light work...............

Reactions: shortangel

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a good day yesterday visiting people. Lots of love and happiness. My car needs a wash again, lots of ash from the fires. We've been having a drought for months but it's soon over and maybe they can get the fires under control. Cheers!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I trick myself. I tell myself Im only going to do a small portion of the cleaning. But once I do that portion it becomes easier to convince myself to do the rest. Starting is the hardest part.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moving and the emotions that come with it can be tough. I woke up feeling self pity, unfortunately. I can see that I idolized having a beautiful living space and felt I needed that to be happy.

But Christ is my treasure. God has promised never to leave or forsake me. Him and his ways are what I need to truly be fulfilled.

I feel like I have a lot of growing to do.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moving and the emotions that come with it can be tough. I woke up feeling self pity, unfortunately. I can see that I idolized having a beautiful living space and felt I needed that to be happy.

But Christ is my treasure. God has promised never to leave or forsake me. Him and his ways are what I need to truly be fulfilled.

I feel like I have a lot of growing to do.
Well I'll tell you a secret. I felt the closest to Jesus and the Father when I was homeless. They even miraculously warmed my hands when they were cold providing physical comfort. It was winter at the time and it was freezing. Maybe I'll add that to my spiritual thread.

But I do now enjoy the comfort of an place to live and rest. Something I need with my disabilities.

God is with you @Wynona.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I'll tell you a secret. I felt the closest to Jesus and the Father when I was homeless. They even miraculously warmed my hands when they were cold providing physical comfort. It was winter at the time and it was freezing. Maybe I'll add that to my spiritual thread.

But I do now enjoy the comfort of an place to live and rest. Something I need with my disabilities.

God is with you @Wynona.

Today I saw a homeless man. Instead of staying still holding a sign, he was dancing and laughing. I laughed with him and he said "Behave yourself. Don't get too wild out there!"

His attitude was contagious.

I've decided not to be sad anymore. I'm going to keep thanking and praising the Lord. I'll keep fighting for the right attitude.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a peaceful day today. Found a movie that is inspiration so I was watching that. Not much to do anymore. Just going for walks and watching movies and stuff.