How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think my sister may have given me another flu or something. She claimed that the flu shot made her ill. I had my speculation that she may have caught another COVID or something. She came out with us to visit family again shortly after. And now I'm having some night chills and sleeping early and long hours. My white blood cell count was elevated in my tests yesterday at the doctors.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my time now. So I'll be working on that today.

Last edited:
Reactions: shortangel

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today, we drove from the truck terminal to Short Pump Mall in Richmond, VA. It was a quite beautiful two story outdoor mall with water fountains, lanterns, and foliage.

Then we had some rather amazing Mexican food.

God is good.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having a pretty good day, worked on my project and made some things work out. Took an old man nap and now am up. Did my walks and am now just relaxing. Probably get some soup later.

Reactions: Wynona

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My day was awful for most of the day. I slept many hours because my medication which I don't need (it's a long story) makes me want to lie down but it can't beat coffee. Tomorrow I'm going to cook and eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. I didn't eat all 3 meals today.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My day was awful for most of the day. I slept many hours because my medication which I don't need (it's a long story) makes me want to lie down but it can't beat coffee. Tomorrow I'm going to cook and eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. I didn't eat all 3 meals today.
@thelord's_pearl Hoping you manage to get some good sleep now..........A Psalm before bed can be really good also........

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My day was good and the good Lord is seeing me through. Very excited about how the new place is looking. The bedding I purchased looks incredible and I am excited to be home from the truck to decorate my new home and put our boxes away.

I did quite a lot today but it was at my own pace and for that Im grateful.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My day was good and the good Lord is seeing me through. Very excited about how the new place is looking. The bedding I purchased looks incredible and I am excited to be home from the truck to decorate my new home and put our boxes away.

I did quite a lot today but it was at my own pace and for that Im grateful.
That's great! Glad you have a place now. We had a storm last night, here's an image from the PUD. Dad's power is out, mine isn't:
Fg2PMBxXoAEhlCg

Last edited:

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my days have been packed it also snowed here in my area of OR this past week, i got to go into town yesturday & had fun, my pulse rate has been not doing good so mom is going to call the doctor on Monday

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my days have been packed it also snowed here in my area of OR this past week, i got to go into town yesturday & had fun, my pulse rate has been not doing good so mom is going to call the doctor on Monday
I said a prayer for you and will keep you in my prayers. Let us know how it turns out please.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's starting to snow here. It won't stick but it's interesting to see this early.
Here in our part of the UK we don't often get much snow and it doesn't usually snow before December or even January, although some other parts of the country get hit a lot harder. The worst I can remember was 12 years ago when it took us over an hour to do a journey that normally takes 15 minutes.

One year in late February when I was still working it started just as I was going out for my bus at lunch time. Just little flurries nothing to be concerned about. I worked a four hour shift and kept hearing rumours of how bad it was getting and then on my break when I got to see out of the windows I couldn't believe how thick it was - two inches is about all we usually get but it was much deeper than that in just two hours. By the time it got to 4:30 traffic was at a standstill, cars just abandoned all over the place, and my husband phoned the office to say he would be waiting for me.

The dear man had driven home from work early, struggling with the traffic chaos, arrived home and then set out again on foot to walk me home. It was so bad the buses had stopped and my friend, who lived near us, was allowed to leave early so that she could walk with us. Not typical of this area at all but I suppose it is for many people on the site.