How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good yesturday, listened to the Christmas music on the Christian station, did housework, watched DVD's & T.V.
i invite all to watch this . be sure and watch what the lady herself says .
Yet i was called a legalist for warning against this dung pile show . TIME for christains to WAKE up .
NUMBER ONE SHOW FOR CHRISTAINS IS NEW AGE . tried to tell folks .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS- the rules of baseball was a mystery to me but I found this video and now everything is perfectly clear..:)-

Okay, now I gotta tell this story:

A few years back, I was on a conference call with my Manager, my Director, and the manager of our sister department in Beijing. We were trying to staff up our China lab, and the manager had found a good candidate named "Hu". My boss and my boss's boss immediately went into the Abbot and Costello "Hu's on First" routine. We didn't have video calls back then, but I would like to have seen our Beijing guy's face as he's wondering what these crazy Americans are blathering on about.

Last edited:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today I woke up from an enchanting dream. I was thinking, I don't want to have a boring day of chores.

So I didn't. I found a beautiful local walking trail and went walking up hills and across long bridges in the forest.

Chores can come later.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm hoping to see some free live music today. Im trying to plan something fun each day. Yesterday was the walking trail.

I probably should have gone out on the truck with my husband this week. Being here by myself is making me feel unmotivated.

Last edited:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last night I cooked tofu with soy sauce, black bean sauce and green onions. I also cooked potato fries which I sliced with soy sauce and green onions. Yum :yum: Then I packed it in a container for my mom to take for lunch at work. I'm glad she has home-made food from me to eat instead of outside food. Today I'm drinking green tea with milk. I put 2 bags of green tea in a cup with milk. Then it tastes stronger. I hope to go for a walk together with my mom in the afternoon to evening. I want to have a nice day as well as do chores and cooking.
Ive never heard of green tea with milk. I bet thats good. Its so wholesome and healthy to make food at home.

Unlike me over here ordering two lunches from a restaurant.

Very unlike me but its happening.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i hope this is not double posting but i've also been listening to Christmas music on the Christian station
I listen to Classic FM and at this time of year they begin playing the odd Christmas tune and as Christmas draws nearer so the Christmas music is played more often until on Christmas day it's nothing but carols.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day has been great so far, got out the new LED nativity scene but it doesn't work even with the new batteries i put in it so i have to change them again, did a little housework, been listening to the Christmas music on the Christian station, planning to decorate the artifical Christmas tree if dad can find it, might color in my Christmas coloring books tomarrow

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had another day of peace & rest in the Lord yesterday.

He is my SHELTER, my STRONG tower, my own place of refuge. In trusting him I find a thousand fall @ my right side and ten thousand @ my left.

When the state of frustration or disgust or even anger @ the heresies I hear are causing me anxiety, never does he leave me alone to struggle through on my own !

Thank you Lord for being a present God, not a dead god.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My day was ok, having discussions here is nice and talking in PM's. I ate and drank nice things. I still have a bit more to do in the house. Yesterday I had a pretty nice day. I walked around outside on a trail with family. I got some exercise. I will be happy reducing my medication on Dec. 16, the one that causes me a lack of motivation that I don't think I need anymore at all since something natural helped me and it causes me a lot of weight gain and withdrawing the one on Dec. 31 which is the benzo, but that one will be close to new year.

Last edited: