How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to try and cut back on coffee. With my meds making me a little sedated I thought I needed extra during the day. But I've had some visits where I didn't drink coffee and did fine. Anyways, worked out the physics today and everything looks interesting. Having a good day today.
Good my friend . too much caffiene can induce anxiety . Just sip moderately .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having a good day. Watched online church, read scriptures and prayed to start off my day. It's always helpful. I worked out some stuff on my project and now I finally think I'm finished.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's wonderful, my day has been great so far, we went to church this month we haven't been going because my parents had health problems, will probably will be doing orgami if i can & watch DVD's & T.V.

Reactions: marks and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God gave me strength today. I took our trash to the dump, got a week's worth of groceries, and have started a meal. It's still a bit taxing but I think I can clean the kitchen too.
I don't know what pregnancy is like obviously. But with a young one I think God is a real blessing. Christianity is a miracle, probably especially for the family and the little ones. He gives us strength and energy, and all that love in the home. And that is something that children should not be without. I can remember being around non-Christian families and some of them were terrible as a child. The difference is night and day really.

I know you'll be a real blessing to your child!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what pregnancy is like obviously. But with a young one I think God is a real blessing. Christianity is a miracle, probably especially for the family and the little ones. He gives us strength and energy, and all that love in the home. And that is something that children should not be without. I can remember being around non-Christian families and some of them were terrible as a child. The difference is night and day really.

I know you'll be a real blessing to your child!
Thank you so much! Yes, God does equip us for these things. Love you, brother!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling thankful today. Am making some hot dogs with potato buns. The nurses totally told the whole doctors office I was pregnant. Lol I guess HIPPA laws get shoved aside at the news of a baby in such a small family practice.

Don't get me wrong. I was pleased that they were excited and not so clinical about it.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being a good housewife doesn't necessarily mean everything is spotless all the time. But Im still frustrated that Im physically unable to do that right now.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I slept wrong and my back is out today. Hopefully I'll get a better nights sleep tonight. But I'm having a good spiritual day. Cheers.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm watching star wars on youtube. Its been fun, hope you all are having a great day!

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's cool that you watched star wars, my day was great yesturday, finely got to go for 2 walks yesturday, did housework, did orgami, watched DVD's & movies

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's great that you made hot dogs with potato buns, my day was great yesturday, did housework, did orgami, watched DVD's & T.V.
Hot dogs have to be one of the worst processed foods for you . Its like saying
good thing you ate your veggies with some arsenic sprinkled on them . I got so tickled when i seen this response .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling that good energy today!!!

I put on my praise cleaning playlist and got a lot done. God is good!!

Today I plan to send letters to certain house representatives about pro life bills.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a wonderful spiritual morning with God. Starting out the day right is pleasant. I'm glad you're feeling energy Wynona.