How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Then my advice is you better find a time machine and go back in time . cause this ol world DONT have that kind of time left at all .
The coming of the LORD draws ever nigh . So nigh in fact you and naomi might be flying up together .
As in You might not have yet even given birth . Guess mama and her baby would fly up to the KING .
Either way , I am reminding us that this world is fast running out of time .
Fast . The coming of CHRIST is truly nigh . The signs are showing us this BIG TIME .
Praise the glorious Lord. Amen. Even so. Coooooooome LORD JESUS.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then my advice is you better find a time machine and go back in time . cause this ol world DONT have that kind of time left at all .
The coming of the LORD draws ever nigh . So nigh in fact you and naomi might be flying up together .
As in You might not have yet even given birth . Guess mama and her baby would fly up to the KING .
Either way , I am reminding us that this world is fast running out of time .
Fast . The coming of CHRIST is truly nigh . The signs are showing us this BIG TIME .
If the Lord tarries and if I live long enough, Id like grandchildren. But Id love so much to see the Lord's return too.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the heads up!! I will write it in my birthday list if I havent already
He will be , Lord willing , turning the big Fifty eight . I remember when we first set the place up . He was turning fifty three
that year . Yep its now been over five years ago . Time flies . OH and the coming of the LORD is now FIVE years closer
than it was back then . Now let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The second layer of paint went on the nursery. It looks good!

Being tempted in multiple ways to sin so on goes the praise music.

Reactions: Taken and dev553344

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just had the worst soar throat ever overnight, thanks to covid, the pain was horrible, still pretty painful now.

• Sad
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to put another person on ignore today for blasphemy. I swear, I have about a quarter of the active members on ignore now. Arrrgggghhhh!

Just going for walks today and working on my projects. Had a birthday recently and it went well, got a lot of birthday well wishes on Facebook which was nice.

Reactions: Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just had the worst soar throat ever overnight, thanks to covid, the pain was horrible, still pretty painful now.
Sorry to hear this Josho, and I think your vaccinated if I'm not mistaken. Early on I had a case of bronchitis that I took anti-biotics for and it cleared up and I suspect it may have been Covid too. Praying for your quick recovery.