How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If my day had gone any better.... you'd have to slap me to settle me down! :vgood:

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, I got the devil on the run... it don't get much better than this!

Livin the Gospel Dream... ya'll can have that stanky old American dream bidness as it's goin down hill fast!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its 3am and Im awake so I just had to go and watch a hair tutorial :rolleyes: . Hubby doesn't like when I do too many things to my hair but I may have to try something new. I can always change it back later.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its 3am and Im awake so I just had to go and watch a hair tutorial :rolleyes: . Hubby doesn't like when I do too many things to my hair but I may have to try something new. I can always change it back later.
I love hair cutting tutorials.
Mine is kept very short by myself with clippers.
It looks something like Katy Perry's here. It's not blonde however but dk brown with a patch of silver at each side in front where it gets longer on top.
Screenshot_20230928-204021~2.png
Lol. No hubby to have a choice. I wear it as I like.

Reactions: Azim and dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love hair cutting tutorials.
Mine is kept very short by myself with clippers.
It looks something like Katy Perry's here. It's not blonde however but dk brown with a patch of silver at each side in front where it gets longer on top.
View attachment 36754
Lol. No hubby to have a choice. I wear it as I like.
I bet those tutorials are relaxing. I have a playlist just for relaxing videos of women fixing their hair.

My little one's hair is very low maintenance right now but Im looking forward to fixing it and bonding over that.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it looks like my week is booked.
All it takes is one Sunday and I'm booked for the week.

I offered to go help with a church building project over west of Montgomery AL....
I thought that they already had too many guys going so I wasn't going to try and horn my way in by bugging the coordinator here.
BUT
Then the associate pastor got involved and asked him about me going....and he said that he had been meaning to call because they REALLY needed me. They need temp power set up and two trailers wired up. (No power on site as yet....until next week;))

So while things are down I'll get grounding accomplished for the power too.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lol - my wife has never cared much what I thought about what she does with her hair.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far I've been lazy today.
Washed the car, gassed it up and charged the AC. Got my tools out of the car and loaded into my truck. Got groceries today too.

Homemade pizza tonight featuring homemade pizza sauce with homegrown herbs and homemade pizza crust.

Reactions: Azim and Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a lot of housework done yesterday. Im enjoying my new routine. I clean a lot and exercise on alternate days. I still clean on the exercise days, just less. Id rather do twice the work on half of the week days then to do the same amount of cleaning each day.

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Day is going well. I've had some joy from the Lord in my heart to keep me motivated with my tasks. Had two Jehovah's Witnesses knock on the door. Was expecting to have a good conversation with them. When they asked if I knew anything about JWs, I mentioned a family friend we have taught me their translation of the bible. They decided to cut the conversation short there, and left. I then noticed the tshirt I was wearing had a cross on it, with John 12:46 quoted. I guess they wanted to speak with people who don't know anything about the Bible? :confused:

Reactions: Wynona

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling joy that I get to dance in praise to God. Dancing worldly doesn't compare.
Oh sister, that is one thing really miss. For many years I attended assemblies where I was allowed and encouraged to dance in praise to God. I still did it some until I had to leave my last home church in 2018. Since then my health has taken my physical body down to the point where just being able walk slowly is a blessing. I do really miss playing tennis, but dancing before God I miss even more.

Php 4:11Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh sister, that is one thing really miss. For many years I attended assemblies where I was allowed and encouraged to dance in praise to God. I still did it some until I had to leave my last home church in 2018. Since then my health has taken my physical body down to the point where just being able walk slowly is a blessing. I do really miss playing tennis, but dancing before God I miss even more.

Php 4:11Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

Dancing before the Lord is a whole of body thing. God likes the fact that we dance also in our mind when our body objects to doing so physically.

Dancing before the Lord is a whole lot of living before the Lord, dancing in tune with His leading.

Shalom

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona and amadeus

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am fortunate. Online I saw this coat. Gorgeous wool coat. Vintage, flared, black. Pricey. My husband got it for me as a rare Christmas present in advance. Im in shock. I cannot believe it's being shipped to me. After such a tough year, it sure is a lovely treat!