How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take care of my 93 year old mother so my days are similar to each other.

But just wanted to say hello to everyone here.

Oh, my neighbor who started working part-time at a fancy restaurant dropped by this afternoon and gave us some good food from the restaurant! He now works at a pharmacy but used to work full-time at fancy restaurants.
Wow. Top notch neighbor!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My husband---the fact that he chose me is---is profound when I think about it. Without me, he could have opted for an easier life without having to work as hard. But he didn't.

Reactions: Lambano and Debp

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you want to talk? What do you mean by this! Did you mean you're feeling unsocialized? I am feeling lonely if that is so. it's not easy finding friends. There can be many reasons you come across as to why someone can't be your friend. :(
Just making a kinda joke with the post, but sure I could have some talk time. I'm going to be busy later today, but I'm up and it's early morning so, just me and a few night owls online so far.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, @thelord's_pearl for engaging in discussion, the joke I made was from an old movie "the shining", here's a meme from ol' jack:
all-work-and-no-play

• Haha

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew you were making a joke but I didn't know it was a quote from that movie.
Yes I had the unpleasant experience to watch it when I was a kid before I was schizophrenic, and the catch phrase has stuck with me ever since. And I see they made plenty of meme's about it. Cheers!

• Haha

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a fan of this coddling, "hot mess Mom" excuse making content on social media for women. Why not challenge me to be a woman of excellence, deny my temporary desires, and sacrifice in order to achieve things?

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baby girl needs the lights off, calm and quiet so I can't do my journaling today. Still, it's amazing how I can figure out what she needs so well. God is good. He gave me what I need to be a Mom.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tomorrow, Im letting myself have the day "off". I still need to get groceries but Ill try to do some fun and relaxing things too.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I needed to pay a bill so walked over to Target. My current bill was lost in the mail but they were able to use my old statement stub to bring up my account.

Everyone is so nice there.

I got a few groceries and walked back home....dark already by 5PM but it's a nice walk. Since late August I've been getting groceries delivered. It helps since I care for my elderly mother all day long.

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tidied up while baby girl watched her show. She fell asleep. I applied to join two NC gardening groups on Facebook.

Reactions: dev553344