How would a nuclear war between Russia and the US affect you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wasn't voting that got us in to this mess, it was liberals changing the votes so they win that got us here

I have reason to question whether the American people have ever had a just voting process. They just let us go through the motions.

I was reading somwehere that all US Presidents, from the beginning are all related by bloodline somehow.

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
America was not founded as an antichrist nation.

It is now, because all those people are dead and the new ones are antichrist.
America was not founded as an antichrist nation.

It is now, because all those people are dead and the new ones are antichrist.
America was founded as a secular and federal Republic.

Reactions: MA2444

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Liberals changed the votes to get these people installed.
I don't doubt that at all. And I don't doubt that MANY local elections are RIGGED! The system is almost totally corrupt! And politicians are experts at smiling and lying at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We know how many will die by bible prophesy. It won't be everyone. God is in control. If He has to change the laws that make nuclear weapons work to save the planet I have no doubt He could and would.

He overturned Roe vs Wade, didn't He? ;)

Nobody saw that coming! And it happened so fast. Like, here it comes...IT"S HERE!!!

God works in mysterious ways.

Reactions: Jack

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We know how many will die by bible prophesy. It won't be everyone. God is in control. If He has to change the laws that make nuclear weapons work to save the planet I have no doubt He could and would.

You really believe the Lord wants man to use nukes and kill a few billion people?

He overturned Roe vs Wade, didn't He?

That did NOT stop abortion.

It only allowed states that do not want abortion to stop it in their state.

There's still all the blue states that are aborting babies as fast as they can and making really good money from it to.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really believe the Lord wants man to use nukes and kill a few billion people?

That did NOT stop abortion.

It only allowed states that do not want abortion to stop it in their state.

There's still all the blue states that are aborting babies as fast as they can and making really good money from it to.
But Trump tried.

Reactions: MA2444

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He overturned Roe vs Wade, didn't He? ;)

Nobody saw that coming! And it happened so fast. Like, here it comes...IT"S HERE!!!

God works in mysterious ways.
Yet that hardly made a difference in the number of little ones being killed every day, right? Yes it is a marvelous step in the right direction. In the big picture of the fate of the west/USA I don't think it really did the trick of saving them. The gender and sodom issues and family issues and insane terror war issues, etc etc all pile up too heavily on the wrong side of the scales.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, I never said how they would die. I said we know about how many will die. If I recall I think it was over half the population of earth. What God will not allow is for man to nuke us all. The usual speculation is that when a nuclear was breaks out, it will all be over for mankind. That won't happen. So, I allow for the possibility that God might change the laws of nature before man killed us all, so that the reactions would no longer work. In other words the nukes would no longer work.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And just like when ancient Israel was destroyed, it's mankind's own fault for the destruction because they caused it, not God.
To a point, maybe. However, it is the time of His great wrath. He sends the angels with the plagues. He is not on the sidelines. God is pouting out the wrath. If God changed nature in the end so that nukes no longer worked, more than half of mankind would still die! His wrath does not depend on man's wisdom or technology.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1. Nuclear weapon technology is between 60 to 80 year old.

Biden-Nato are willing to try to keep using the "guise of helping the Ukraine".. to keep fighting Putin, and that is a mistake.

Putin was just re-elected for 6 more yrs.

What Americans do not understand, is that The previous Russian President Gorbachev and Ronald Regan, were in agreement and NATO also, that Russia would "Pull Back" regarding its "Satellites" in Europe, and they DID...
And the "wall came down" in Germany.

Russia kept their commitment..

And then Putin watched NATO and THE USA, aggressively come forward, for 35 yrs... right past all these areas where Russia had "backed off" in "good faith".

Putin watched this happen, all the way to the UKRAINE that is next door to Russia, and then in 2022, He said """ENOUGH.""

"ENOUGH with the NATO-USA air bases and chemical Labs... inside the Ukraine"..

And he went Into The Ukraine, and He's probably not going to just stay there, as He understands that His Country was betrayed, and that NATO and the USA "played Gorbachev" for a FOOL< and he will not be the same.

Where is former President Gorbachev, currently.
He died in some small Russian apartment, looking out the window, wondering why he trusted......

Putin never will.
Not ever.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Russia has "new" long range guided missile technology that can't be "knocked down" by anything that the USA has produced.

We have been making those for about 65 years.
You do not know what the US has. That was my business and I don’t know all that we have now. Fear mongers are everywhere.

The battle in Ukraine is draining Russia’s already poor treasury and demoralizialing their military and populous.