How would you behave if.....................

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok, only what any are willing to share. Had I not been a believer and filled with the HS , I might be a murderer today.
According to Jesus interpretation of the Law, hating someone is equivalent to murder as is lusting equivalent to adultery

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm questioning how any of us have behaved or would behaved in the face of personal assault, adversity by another at work or home.ect.

What IF we live long enough to face the tribulation of the anti-christ or even our government. Genocide of nations is not only past history.

How would you behave if_______
They tortured your children, grands or greats in front of you to denounce Christ or take the mark.
All very relevant questions.....the world is disappearing into a moral morass.....just as Jesus said it must before he comes to end this wickedness.

Matthew 24:37-39....he said...
"For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, 39 and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be."

There is the warning.....what were the days of Noah like?
Genesis 6:5-8...
"The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord."

Why did Noah find favor with God?
22"And Noah did according to all that God had commanded him. He did just so."....
Noah was the only one who actually followed God's directions, despite all of the ridicule and opposition he received from everyone who believed that he was just a stupid old fool.......it took decades for him to have children and to build the ark according to God's specifications.

Imagine building a vessel the size of the Queen Mary from scratch, by hand, and with only rudimentary tools....?
Did Noah think that his work would be for nothing? He had lived among these violent and licentious people for a very long time and his righteous heart was not moved to imitate the people around him. So there is one Biblical example we can follow.....he did not compromise his standards to "fit in" with what others were doing. He put up with their ridicule until the day God closed the door of the ark, signalling that the people had sealed their own fate.
"they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be"....

History will repeat....
no

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm surprised at this. Previous comments revealed I played too hard and fast with my humour. :p

Your humour is inapproiate as I HAVE STATED.
But youre not humours or it is so dry my mouth CLENCHES !

STILL CANT ABSWER ?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
reflections.....for you....and me :)
bugalugs.....a term of endearment .....for choose day o_O

That I will accept with a humble thank you.
I rarely get sweet endearments.
Smiles & ((((((((((Hugs )))))))))).

I do not need to refect on your status with the Lord. I have to examine myself daily against the word that makes me sure I am walking the walk.

I pray you do know Christ as your personal saviour and that you are born again..

I would like to meet you and all I interact with in heaven.

While I am at reflections........lol
May I apologize for the snarkiness or belligerent behaviour displayed toward you or any.

Sometimes ppl just rub us backwards until we reflect..............lol

Reactions: TLHKAJ

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That I will accept with a humble thank you.
I rarely get sweet endearments.
Smiles & ((((((((((Hugs )))))))))).

I do not need to refect on your status with the Lord. I have to examine myself daily against the word that makes me sure I am walking the walk.

I pray you do know Christ as your personal saviour and that you are born again..

I would like to meet you and all I interact with in heaven.

While I am at reflections........lol
May I apologize for the snarkiness or belligerent behaviour displayed toward you or any.

Sometimes ppl just rub us backwards until we reflect..............lol
awwwwww, here's a smooch image.jpeg

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Blushingly thank you !
Qt's humour is so dry, even his face cracks when he reflects on what he has spruiked, it would suggest a bit of a teaser is available and on show. Usually, here we would just put the hose on him. It also helps the skin by washing off the salt, like a little moisturiser so that skin does not dry out to much and begin to hurt.