I am back! and here to stay.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

the stranger

Mar 12, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
It is so cool to have found this site again. I had lost internet service for a very long time. I loved being on this site.

Upon finally being able to get internet again I could not remember this sites name. I felt God calling me lately to search a site out to talk, descuss and to be of help. Here God shows Himself again, and directs me to the very site that never did leave my heart and memory. Thank you Jesus, for Your ways are better than mine and your thoughts are so much higher. Praise God and hello one more time.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
YYYYYAAAAAYYYY!!!! :D :lol: :p ^_^ :)

I am soooo glad that you are back again dear brother! I missed you heaps... :ph34r:

Love ya! xox

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome back! We are glad to have you return! I've found that even before I started CB, the Lord would have me end up on certain forums when something would trigger a memory or a link would bring me back, so I can definitely see that. :)

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Hello and welcome to you! We are glad to have you in fellowship with us! We are not perfect people or the perfect forum but we are striving for perfection in Christ Jesus. You will laugh, cry, argue rejoice and all on this forum but most of all love! We all do not see eye to eye but we are a community built on Christian love and compassion! Find your fit and get involved! Abundant blessings!