I am excited....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
This was an abuse by men like Johan Tetzel. If you honestly believe that this was mandated by the Church – then produce the document, declaration or decree from the Pope. You CAN’T because it NEVER happened. This is yet another anti-Catholic LIE that ignorant people like YOU spread with impunity.

So, and child abuse? Will it one day be maintained, 'Child abuse was an abuse by men like Leztet Nahoj. If you honestly believe that child abuse was mandated by the Church – then produce the document, declaration or decree from the Pope. You CAN’T because it NEVER happened. This is yet another anti-Catholic LIE that ignorant people like YOU spread with impunity.'
Most probably, yes.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Oh, by the way – here is what the Early Church taught about PurgatoryLONG before this phony claim about the 6th century.

Look at the DATES, people . . .

Abercius
"The citizen of a prominent city, I erected this while I lived, that I might have a resting place for my body. Abercius is my name, a disciple of the chaste shepherd who feeds his sheep on the mountains and in the fields, who has great eyes surveying everywhere, who taught me the faithful writings of life. Standing by, I, Abercius, ordered this to be inscribed; truly I was in my seventy-second year. May everyone who is in accord with this and who understands it pray for Abercius" (Epitaph of Abercius [A.D. 180]).

Tertullian
"We offer sacrifices for the dead on their birthday anniversaries" (The Crown 3:3 [A.D. 211]).

Lactantius
"But also, when God will judge the just, it is likewise in fire that he will try them. At that time, they whose sins are uppermost, either because of their gravity or their number, will be drawn together by the fire and will be burned. Those, however, who have been imbued with full justice and maturity of virtue, will not feel that fire; for they have something of God in them which will repel and turn back the strength of the flame" (The Divine Institutions 7:21:6 [inter A.D. 304-310]).

Cyril of Jerusalem
"Then we make mention also of those who have already fallen asleep: first, the patriarchs, prophets, apostles, and martyrs, that through their prayers and supplications God would receive our petition; next, we make mention also of the holy fathers and bishops who have already fallen asleep, and, to put it simply, of all among us who have already fallen asleep, for we believe that it will be of very great benefit to the souls of those for whom the petition is carried up, while this holy and most solemn sacrifice is laid out" (Catechetical Lectures 23:Mystagogic 5:9 [A.D. 350]).

Cyril of Jerusalem
"And I wish to persuade you by an illustration. I know that there are many who are saying this: 'If a soul departs from this world with sins, what does it profit it to be remembered in the prayer?' Well, if a king were to banish certain persons who had offended him, and those intervening for them were to plait a crown and offer it to him on behalf of the ones who were being punished, would he not grant a remission of their penalties? In the same way we too offer prayers to him for those who have fallen asleep, though they be sinners. We do not plait a crown, but offer up Christ who has been sacrificed for our sins; and we thereby propitiate the benevolent God for them as well as for ourselves" (Ibid. 5:10[A.D. 350]).

Gregory of Nyssa
" If he have inclined to the irrational pressure of the passions, using for the passions the cooperating hide of things irrational, he may afterward in a quite different manner be very much interested in what is better, when, after his departure out of the body, he gains knowledge of the difference between virtue and vice and finds that he is not able to partake of divinity until he has been purged of the filthy contagion in his soul by the purifying fire" (Sermon on the Dead [A.D. 382]).

Epiphanius
"Useful too is the prayer fashioned on their behalf (the dead), even if it does not force back the whole of guilty charges laid to them. And it is useful also, because in this world we often stumble either voluntarily or involuntarily, and thus it is a reminder to do better" (Panacea Against All Heresies 75:8 [inter A.D. 374-377]).

John Chrysostom
"Weep for those who die in their wealth and who with all their wealth prepared no consolation for their own souls, who had the power to wash away their sins and did not will to do it. Let us weep for them, let us assist them to the extant of our ability, let us think of some assistance for them, small as it may be, yet let us somehow assist them. But how, and in what way? By praying for them and by entreating others to pray for them, by constantly giving alms to the poor on their behalf. Not in vain was it decreed BY THE APOSTLES that in the awesome mysteries remembrance should be made of the departed. They knew that here there was much gain for them, much benefit. When the entire people stands with hands uplifted, a priestly assembly, and that awesome sacrificial Victim is laid out, how, when we are calling upon God, should we not succeed in their defense? But this is done for those who have departed in the faith, while even the catechumens are not reckoned as worthy of this consolation, but are deprived of every means of assistance except one. And what is that? We may give alms to the poor on their behalf" (Homilies on the Epistle to the Philippians 3:9-10 [inter A.D. 398-404]).

Augustine
"There is an ecclesiastical discipline, as the faithful know, when the names of the martyrs are read aloud in that place at the altar of God, where prayer is not offered for them. Prayer, however, is offered for other dead who are remembered. It is wrong to pray for a martyr, to whose prayers we ought ourselves be commended" (Sermons 159:1 [A.D. 391-430]).

Augustine
"But by the prayers of the Holy Church, and by the salvific sacrifice, and by the alms which are given for their spirits, there is no doubt that the dead are aided, that the Lord might deal more mercifully with them than their sins would deserve. The whole Church observes this practice which was handed down by the Fathers: that it prays for those who have died in the communion of the Body and Blood of Christ, when they are commemorated in their own place in the sacrifice itself; and the sacrifice is offered also in memory of them, on their behalf. If, then, works of mercy are celebrated for the sake of those who are being remembered, who would hesitate to recommend them, on whose behalf prayers to God are not offered in vain? It is not at all to be doubted that such prayers are of profit to the dead; but for such of them as lived before their death in a way that makes it possible for these things to be useful to them after death" (Ibid. 172:2).

Augustine
"The man who has cultivated that remote land and who has gotten his bread by his very great labor is able to suffer this labor to the end of this life. After this life, however, it is not necessary that he suffer. But the man who perhaps has not cultivated the land and has allowed it to be overrun with brambles has in this life the curse of his land on all his works, and after this life he will have either purgatorial fire or eternal punishment" (Genesis Defended Against the Manichaeans 2:20:30 [A.D. 389]).

Augustine
"Temporal punishments are suffered by some in this life only, by some after death, by some both here and hereafter, but all of them before that last and strictest judgment. But not all who suffer temporal punishments after death will come to eternal punishments, which are to follow after that judgment" (The City of God 21:13 [inter A.D. 413-426]).

Augustine
"That there should be some fire even after this life is not incredible, and it can be inquired into and either be discovered or left hidden whether some of the faithful may be saved, some more slowly and some more quickly in the greater or lesser degree in which they loved the good things that perish, through a certain purgatorial fire" (Enchiridion of Faith, Hope, and Love 18:69 [A.D. 421]).

Such as this putrid pile of anti-Christ manure was what the Reformation was against.

B

brakelite

Tertullian

Lactantius

Cyril of Jerusalem

Gregory of Nyssa

Epiphanius

John Chrysostom

Augustine
If these are truly supportive of purgatory as claimed by Bol, then this is but
A who's who list of grievous wolves.....

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Newest addition to my collection of quotes. I don't quite understand, yet it appeals galore.
imagine a kid whose minor sin is being tolerated and maybe even chuckled at by everyone in the room as the kid hears through a window or something maybe, or worse yet sitting in the room. Everyone gets it but him iow, and suddenly this thing that he would not even see before is now vastly important to him, and no one else really even cares bc they understand. We all have episodes where this has happened to us, but we repress them usually i guess as they are so traumatic?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorcery and those who Are Sorcerer's is condemned by Scripture.

Scripture did not authorize men to burn or kill Sorcerer's .... but historically men did.

I find nothing that proclaims that any Churches particular SANCTIONED the burnings or killings.....but historically the Churches KNEW men affiliated with particular Churches WERE fostering the burning and killing of Sorcerer's.

Abuse of Children is condemned by Scripture.

Scripture did not authorize men to Abuse, particularly Sexually Abuse of Children.

I find nothing that proclaims that any Churches particular SANCTIONED the Abuse or particularly Sexual Abuse of Children.

AND...historically within Churches there have been a great number of Children 'attending' the Church, WHO have been Sexually Abused.

The "supposed" Debate is ABOUT "WHO" is "COMMITTING" Sexual Abuse "AGAINST" the Children "attending" any particular Church and "WHO" Sanctioned it.

The FACTS: revealed from investigations and official reports; IS:

Overwhelmingly Children "attending" Catholic Churches HAVE BEEN Sexually Abused...."BY"
....."BY"..... Church "officials".
Hundreds of "officials" involved.
Thousands of "Children" abused.

Did the Catholic Church "SANCTION" the abuse? No.

Overwhelmingly revealed from investigations and official reports; IS:

The Catholic Church "officials" cloaked the Abuse in "secrecy" within the Church "Officials"; Covered it up: Condemned the Abused: Sent the "abusing officials" to "treatment centers"; then rewarded the "abusing officials" with "Continued Access to Children to Continue their Sexual Abuse upon Children".

ABUSE - has categories / types
Neglect
Physical
Psychological
Sexual

Reports received and revealed by "insurance agencies" that insure "Churches"....Have revealed "NUMBERS" of reported "ABUSES" against "Church clergy and Church employees"...

Their "REPORTS" are general, without identifying the "TYPE" of Abuse.

Fact is:
Neglecting a child is abuse.
Berating a child is abuse.
Slapping a child is abuse.
Suggesting or touching a child with sexual intent is abuse.

When speaking SPECIFICALLY of SEXUAL ABUSE 'of Children' ...The Investigations into the Catholic Clergy suggesting AND touching children with sexual intent has historically been Overwhelmingly Rampant, and covered up.

Catholics WHO reject the Grand Jury's official reports, can DENY all day long, simply elect to NOT accept the truth.

Catholics WHO ignore the Grand Jury's official reports, and INSTEAD Attempt to ACCUSE Protestants, simply Fabricate trying to compare:

Catholic Clergy specific SEXUAL ABUSE, with Protestants Officials unspecified GENERAL ABUSE.

The Official Grand Jury Report ABOUT Catholic Clergy, WAS SPECIFICALLY geared toward;
SEXUAL ABUSE.

Should a Catholic want to COMPARE "General Abuse"..... of Catholics and Protestants........

Then INCLUDING all the Catholic Clergy that SEXUALLY ABUSED CHILDREN ....
neglect, would also be included.
Psychological, making the victims being at fault.
Physical, the years of nuns hitting children
Would also have to be INCLUDED in the Stats of Catholic Abuse.

A catholic ATTEMPTING to compare Catholic Clergy SEXUAL ABUSE to Protestant GENERAL ABUSE .... IS NOT Comparing the SAME thing.

Nothing new. Men for eons TRIED to prove their point WITH FALSE comparisons.

The Catholics tout being one of the oldest organizations in the World.

Thus I would agree they overwhelmingly are well trained in How to pervert the Truth.

Glory to God.
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BLO - post # 330

Jesus the man "WAS CREATED" in the flesh.

Scripture;

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever.
Heb 13:8

John 1:
(9) The True Light...
(10) was in the world...and the world knew him not.

God "PREPARED" A body for Jesus FOR WHEN He came into the World.
Heb 10:5

Jesus Existed, and TOOK UPON His EXISTING SELF, the FORM God Prepared FOR Him.
Phil 2:7

Jesus IS the Life.
John 14:6

The Life was manifested (REVEALED) in the flesh.
1 John 1:2

BLO Catholic teaching ~ Jesus the man "WAS CREATED" in the flesh.

Scriptural teaching ~
Jesus Christ DOES NOT CHANGE.
Jesus IS the TRUE LIGHT.
The TRUE LIGHT was in the world.
God PREPARED Jesus a BODY.
Jesus TOOK upon Himself that FORM.
Jesus was REVEALED in the Flesh Form, prepared of God.

And BLO teaches;
Jesus the man "WAS CREATED" in the flesh.

BLO Post # 330
"I don't tell lies here"

BLO, By your own admission, YOU teach what the Catholic church teaches.

No where in Scripture is Jesus called "CREATED".

It is a LIE to teach Jesus was "CREATED."

Glory to God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. BLO Post # 335

"We must believe Everything "THE CHURCH" teaches us."

First of all THE CATHOLIC church TEACHES;
The Catholic Church "IS THE CHURCH"

Catholic Catechism:
Part 1
Section 2
Chapter 3
Article 9

" I Believe 'IN" "THE holy CATHOLIC church".

Scripture ~
Jesus' teaching;

Matt 16:18
"I will BUILD MY CHURCH".

1 Cor 3:16
Christ's Church is the Temple "within" (particular) men. (WHO belong to Christ).

To BOL~ all of your rants and drivel is BASED on A church that MEN built and established and requires Belief IN THEM, Allegience TO THEM and a VOW to believe and do WHAT those MEN say.

Jesus' Church is BUILT BY Jesus, WITHIN MEN, and requires BELIEF IN Christ Jesus, and requires A VOW to Christ Jesus to believe and DO WHAT He says.

"Your" "Catholic church" TEACHES umpteen things IN CONFLICT with what Christ Jesus' TRUE Church teaches.

Examples;
BOL ~ self-appointed teacher representing Catholic church teaching.

BOL post # 330
"Jesus the man "WAS CREATED" in the flesh"

(Already revealed, Jesus had no beginning).

BOL post # 335
"We MUST believe EVERYTHING "the Church" teaches us"

(Already revealed, "THE church to a Catholic, means the Catholic church...
Jesus NEVER taught to believe EVERYTHING a cleric teaches....
Jesus WARNED there are FALSE TEACHERS.

BOL post # 356
"Jesus "WAS" a HUMAN BEING....(except for sin).

(Christ Jesus Church, NEVER taught Jesus was a created "HUMAN BEING".)

BOL post # 335
"The Church teaches that Mary was "Sinless".

(Already established, The Church to a Catholic is "the Catholic Church" ...
Jesus NEVER taught Mary was "Sinless".)

BOL post # 342
"Jesus may have been supernaturally conceived"

(So ridiculous to even suggest. Conceived means to BE PREGNANT!! Jesus was NEVER Pregnant. LOL)

BOL post # 343
"He (speaking of Jesus) was Conceived in her Womb"...

(No, Jesus was not pregnant in Mary's womb!
Mary was Conceived (pregnant) IN HER Womb)...LOL

BOL post # 343 continued..
"...Conception IS Creation Einstein".

(Conception was Never mentioned in regard to Jesus.
Apparently just another FAIL on "your church's teaching" that does not know the Difference between;
Conception AND Conceived!)

(The MIRACLE of Mary being CONCEIVED (pregnant) IN HER WOMB" IS THERE WAS NO CONCEPTION....
No Sperm (seed) fertilizing Her Ovum (seed).

And IF you BOL Would LEARN WHAT IS Christ Jesus' True Church, you would have learned the TRUTH.
"Conception" NEVER is taught is applicable to Jesus.

BOL's (Catholic) teaching is so ridiculously corrupt .... who can keep from laughing?

BOL # 343
"Jesus was conceived".....LOL

Conceived....to be pregnant.

LOL

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
imagine a kid whose minor sin is being tolerated and maybe even chuckled at by everyone in the room as the kid hears through a window or something maybe, or worse yet sitting in the room. Everyone gets it but him iow, and suddenly this thing that he would not even see before is now vastly important to him, and no one else really even cares bc they understand. We all have episodes where this has happened to us, but we repress them usually i guess as they are so traumatic?

When you discovered the Bone-Day of Jesus Christ it's like this kid and much, much more traumatic. But I am flabbergasted at the silence after the storm. 'Strue's bob, even read the phrase in a line from a poet's pen the other day,
Paul Dormier

“White empty bone day moon,

Wrote me a poem amid caw and hum, quack and loon.”

‘A Heap of Smouldering Boundary Stones’ 1985-2011

Reactions: bbyrd009

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummm, Not a newflash. No one said anything to the contrary.
Your Ummmmmmmm first of all...
Is not news! LOL
LOL, Height of arrogance!
Apparently you think just because you found out about Jesus "the MAN", that was the beginning of His existence.
Thee Lord God the MAN, has been appearing to "earthly mankind" since the beginning of the earthy HUMAN man.
You presented scriptures and NOT ONE said the Lord was a HUMAN man, as YOU repeatedly spout off your Heretical teaching.
So? No one said otherwise. Mary was pregnant in her Womb.
Good grief Stop the Presses.....Women are pregnant in their Womb!! LOL
What small minds do not comprehend IS there IS a difference Between Conception;
Where the sperm of a man fertilizes the egg of a woman...(not IN the Womb)

And the fertilized egg, THEN travels to the WOMB of a Women and the Woman is THEN Conceived (Pregnant IN HER WOMB).

Obviously, even already being explained that, you failed to go validate that information, and choose instead to continue arguing your heretical indoctrination, without knowledge or understanding of the facts.

The Big News IS.....
Mary was a Virgin and there was a Pregnancy IN Her Virgin womb, WITHOUT CONCEPTION!

Not news. Not disputed. God Forms Bodies of Earthly men IN the womb.

Not news. God Prepared Jesus Body.

No Noed to thank me for acknowledging your errors and heresy, you accomplish that on your own.
Glory to God.
Sooooo, YOUR asinine claim is NOT that Jesus wasn’t a man – just that He wasn’t a HUMAN man. Ummmmm, what other types of “Man” are there, Einstein??
Was He a Martian – or better yet – E.T.??

Then WHY do you stupidly claim there was “NO CONCEPTION” when Luke 1:13 explicitly states that MARY conceived Jesus in her womb??

Here are some of the most highly-respected PROTESTANT scholars on the matter of His HUMANITY . . .

Charles Spurgeon

“It was a, new and startling doctrine, when first preached to heathen sages, that God would take humanity into so intimate a connection with Himself as really and truly to be man and God in the same person; but it is a doctrine which must be received by you, or else you cannot receive Christ.”

R.C. Sproul
“We affirm that as truly man, Christ possesses all the natural limitations and common infirmities of human nature and that He is like us in all respects except for sin.

John Ankerberg
“There is no doubt that Jesus claimed to be God. There is no doubt he said and did many things that proved he was God. But Jesus was also human. He was both God and man.”

Billy Graham
“Jesus Christ was different from every other person who ever lived (no matter how famous or obscure they were) for one reason: He was God in human flesh.”

John Piper
“God did not become an angel to save angels. But he did become fully human to save humans.

Rick Warren

“When Jesus said, “I am thirsty” as he hung on the cross, he showed his humanity as he prepared to die for our sins.”

John MacArthur
“Open your Bible to the fifth chapter of the gospel of Luke, the gospel of Luke. We embark upon the next chapter in this wonderful and thrilling account of the life of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is indeed Immanuel, God in human flesh.”

Francis Chan
“Have you ever considered how Jesus practically lived his life of obedience to the Father
while on earth? Could it be that the humanity of Christ had more to do with how He lived His daily life that we realize?”

But we should believe YOU– an angry little person on an obscure little online forum . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooooo, YOUR asinine claim is NOT that Jesus wasn’t a man – just that He wasn’t a HUMAN man. Ummmmm, what other types of “Man” are there, Einstein??
Was He a Martian – or better yet – E.T.??

You poor misguided thing!
God is Spirit.
God has "appeared" to Earthling "human" men, IN a FASHION that LOOKS LIKE "a human" man, and was CALLED a "man".

Calling Jesus a man, DOES NOT MAKE HIM A HUMAN MAN, nor does Scripture ever say HE WAS A HUMAN MAN.

Abraham called the LORD a man, because He appeared in the fashion of a HUMAN MAN.

Try Trusting Scripture.
Human Men are Formed FROM DUST of the EARTH.
The Lord IS without Beginning!
Stop trying to teach the Lord is a "human", when "HUMANS" come from the dust.

Then WHY do you stupidly claim there was “NO CONCEPTION” when Luke 1:13 explicitly states that MARY conceived Jesus in her womb??

Why do you IGNORE your own ignorant claims?

No one contested, Mary was pregnant in HER Womb.

YOU said Jesus was conceived! No Jesus was not pregnant!

Why do you CONTINUE to pridefully remain IGNORANT?
Conception is not Conceived!
Conception is a male sperm fertilizing a female egg.
That DOES NOT OCCUR IN THE WOMB!
The fertilized egg, travels to the WOMB,
THEN, the woman is called Conceived (Pregnant).

Since you CONTINUE in your ridiculous claims.....
Are you trying to say, God fertilized Mary's Womb with sperm?

Here are some of the most highly-respected PROTESTANT scholars on the matter of His HUMANITY . . .

I do not require quotes from men I do not know.

I am well aware THEE Lord God Almighty, WHO CREATED mankind is well aware of ALL aspects of what He created!

...Angry little person..

LOL. I express laughter, and you call it anger.

Seems you have a WIDE range of things you Fail to understand. LOL

Glory to God.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You exude nothing but bulldog guardianship of your sect. Never anything positive. Never anything good. Just guarding the Roman bones.

I'm no protestant, attend no denominational church.

You're just a brainwashed cult member. You have nothing to offer actual Christians.
Well, thanks for yet another winy dunghill of a post.

WHY is it that you anti-Catholics can slur Catholics with impunity – but when an educated Catholic puts you in your place, he’s a “bully” and “un-Christian”.

If YOU can’t take what YOU yourself perpetuate – then maybe a debate site is NOT the best place for you to be spending your time . . .

PS -
I've got news for you. If you claim to be a Christian and you're NOT a Catholic or Orthodox Christian - then you are a PROTESTANT.
YOU, however, have the added bonus of being an ignorant anti-Catholic as well.

Congratulations . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Roman Catholics SAY they don't pray to Mary... but they do. I've spoken with them that say so.

Roman Catholics temples are filled with forbidden statues and idols.

Roman Catholic nuns are some of the most viscious creatures on earth. Ask the children where two of mine attended awhile. If I'd known what those sorry excuses for females put my kids through I don't know what I'd have done. How about locking your child in a dark closet because he wouldn't bow to a statue of the Holy mother?

Roman Catholics believe that no one except them will get to heaven.

Roman Catholics believe that purgatory is a plea bargaining tank for those, that can be prayed out. Whew! That's a good bad one.

After being immersed by rote in the Roman church dogma since birth only the power of God can deliver them.

My sister in law was delivered from their talons but still has a strange attitude of wanting to defend them despite knowing they walk in error.

I refuse to waste my time arguing with a, brain washed Catholic. It's much easier to tell a Muslim about Jesus and have them receive the gospel.
Face it - YOU refuse to argue with an educated Catholic because you’re tires of being publicly humiliated for lying.

Case in point – your LIE about Catholics believing that ONLY Catholics go to Heaven.
Read Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus, Einstein . . .

One of my other favorite anti-Catholic whoppers is the whole “statue/idol” nonsense.
You don’t even understand what an “idol” is, Einstein.

Educate yourself on what the Catholic Church REALLY teaches – then maybe you won’t make any more asinine claims . . . . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus didn't come to "save His people BEFORE they sin", He came to "save His people FROM their sin."

That's why Mary - a sinner in need of a Savior - rejoined in her Savior God.
He saved her FROM sin.
He saves the rest of us from the EFFECTS of sin.

BIG difference . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You poor misguided thing!
God is Spirit.
God has "appeared" to Earthling "human" men, IN a FASHION that LOOKS LIKE "a human" man, and was CALLED a "man".

Calling Jesus a man, DOES NOT MAKE HIM A HUMAN MAN, nor does Scripture ever say HE WAS A HUMAN MAN.

Abraham called the LORD a man, because He appeared in the fashion of a HUMAN MAN.

Try Trusting Scripture.
Human Men are Formed FROM DUST of the EARTH.
The Lord IS without Beginning!
Stop trying to teach the Lord is a "human", when "HUMANS" come from the dust.

Why do you IGNORE your own ignorant claims?
No one contested, Mary was pregnant in HER Womb.
YOU said Jesus was conceived! No Jesus was not pregnant!
Why do you CONTINUE to pridefully remain IGNORANT?
Conception is not Conceived!
Conception is a male sperm fertilizing a female egg.
That DOES NOT OCCUR IN THE WOMB!
The fertilized egg, travels to the WOMB,
THEN, the woman is called Conceived (Pregnant).

Since you CONTINUE in your ridiculous claims.....
Are you trying to say, God fertilized Mary's Womb with sperm?
I do not require quotes from men I do not know.
I am well aware THEE Lord God Almighty, WHO CREATED mankind is well aware of ALL aspects of what He created!
LOL. I express laughter, and you call it anger.
Seems you have a WIDE range of things you Fail to understand. LOL
Glory to God.
And I just listed a bunch of your fellow Protestant scholars who say that YOU'RE wrong and I'M right . . .

Oh - and the BIBLE says you're WRONG about Mary conceiving Jesus in her womb.
YOU said there was "NO CONCEPTION!" - but the BIBLE says:

Luke 1:31
"Behold, you (Mary) will CONCEIVE in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name him Jesus."

Boy - you're REALLY having a bad day . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, thanks for yet another winy dunghill of a post.

WHY is it that you anti-Catholics can slur Catholics with impunity – but when an educated Catholic puts you in your place, he’s a “bully” and “un-Christian”.

If YOU can’t take what YOU yourself perpetuate – then maybe a debate site is NOT the best place for you to be spending your time . . .

PS -
I've got news for you. If you claim to be a Christian and you're NOT a Catholic or Orthodox Christian - then you are a PROTESTANT.
YOU, however, have the added bonus of being an ignorant anti-Catholic as well.

Congratulations . . .

LOL

Catholic Love at its finest.