I am excited....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus the man WAS created in the flesh.

And your supporting scripture?
Conveniently absent.

Jesus' body was PREPARED.
Heb 10:5
....a body hast thou prepared me...

So much for your excuse . . .

Once again, you make another unScriptural claim.

Glory to God

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was born on earth according to earthly mans NATURAL law.....
I will presume you haven't a clue what a NATURAL law is or a MANS law....

For those interested...as Scripture teaches.
Natural Law is a woman is Conceived (Pregnant) in her womb, and she delivers the babe forth out of her womb, and the babe is called Born.

(People have confident knowledge the pregnancy Naturally lasts about 9 months)

Also according to mans Law...
Jewish Law;
The babe that comes forth from a woman is Legally the woman's child, and of her bloodline.
Gentile Law;
The babe that comes forth from a woman is Legally the woman's child, and the woman's husband's child and his bloodline, ie the "sperm" seed provider.

While Jesus was Born out of an earthly woman's womb....
Jesus was neither of Mary's Blood or a Mans sperm seed....

Yet according to mans natural Law...
Jesus was Legally, a Jew, as was Mary.
Jesus was Legally, a Jew, as was Joseph.

Jesus came forth OUT from God and entered Mary's Virgin Womb.

Dude it has been known for a long time, Terresterial reproduction between an earthly male and earthly female occurs in the females fallopian tubes, betweeen the earthly mans seed and the earthly females egg....
NOT the Womb.

Mary's egg, Mary's blood, Mary's dna, had nothing whatsoever to do with Jesus.

Seriously get a clue. Jesus is without beginning. The Created did not "create" the Creator! :eek:

I said no such thing.

What I am plainly saying is you have been duped into trusting the teaching of men above the Word of God, and turn the truth of God into a lie.

Glory to God
And your ignorant hypocrisy of OUT of control . . .

YOU stated the following:
"Stop whining to me because your Church failed to teach you that "all who has sinned" pertains to "all" terrestrial natural born men."

Guess what, Einstein - Jesus may have been SUPERnaturally conceived - but he was NATURALLY BORN.

Your comment that Mary's egg, blood and DNA had NOTHING to do with Mary is COMICALLY-stupid - and completely UNBIBLICAL.

WOW - that whole verbose rant - and for what?? Just to show us how WRONG you are again . . .

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And your supporting scripture?
Conveniently absent.

Jesus' body was PREPARED.
Heb 10:5
....a body hast thou prepared me...
Once again, you make another unScriptural claim.
Glory to God
The Son ALWAYS existed. Jesus the man was CREATED when God became incarnate in Mary (Luke 1:26-38).
He was CONCEIVED in her womb. Conception IS Creation, Einstein . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is true. I believe my wife when she says she loves me. I believe her when she says she has a laundry basket needing to be dealt with. I believe her grocery list which she texts to me from time to time.
But when it comes to people, institutions, even churches, claiming that the spirit of God has taught them or shown them something, scripture tells us to test the spirit, to make sure it is of God. How can we test a spirit that we may know it is telling the truth? By comparing what the spirit is saying with scripture... Because the scripture is given by inspiration of God, therefore anything contrary to scripture coming from a spirit claiming to be the spirit of God, must be a lie.
To the law and to the testimony. If they speak not according to this word, there is no light in them. Isa. 8:20

Therefore, in accordance to the above test, when I compare what the spirit said to the Pope who declared Mary's assumed immaculate conception, and what the Bible teaches, I can confidently declare by the spirit of God that the Pope is a liar. And the tradition. And the church. I won't have the temerity to call you personally a liar, but you are most assuredly deceived.
Your comment in RED is true.
Fortunately - the Church doesn't teach and has NEVER taught error.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And your ignorant hypocrisy of OUT of control . . .

Continuously making false accusations does not alter the facts that Scripture is the Truth and your church deviates its teaching from the Truth.

]YOU stated the following:
"Stop whining to me because your Church failed to teach you that "all who has sinned" pertains to "all" terrestrial natural born men."

Jesus is not a "terrestrial"!

Guess what, Einstein - Jesus may have been SUPERnaturally conceived - but he was NATURALLY BORN.

Thoughtful of you to keep referring to people as Einstein, who disagree with you.

As for your "guessing".... as usual it is irrelevant.

Too bad "your church" did not teach you, The Lord God does not change, regardless of HOW He Reveals Himself to be seen by mankind.

Your comment that Mary's egg, blood and DNA had NOTHING to do with Mary is COMICALLY-stupid - and completely UNBIBLICAL.

Per your usual, you reject Gods Word.

John 1:13

Jesus was;

...."Born, NOT of blood, nor the will of the flesh, nor the will of men"...

Jesus was:

...."Born, of God."

Dude...Mary is not God!!

WOW - that whole verbose rant - and for what?? Just to show us how WRONG you are again . . .

Wow, making accusations are still your MO, when you can not produce Scriptures to back up your claims.

Shocking....eh, not really. Expected from you. LOL

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son ALWAYS existed. Jesus the man was CREATED when God became incarnate in Mary (Luke 1:26-38).
He was CONCEIVED in her womb. Conception IS Creation, Einstein . . .

LOL ~

Funny ~

The Son Always existed, Jesus the man was Created

Uh, the Son and Jesus are one in the same.

It is the Word of God that ALWAYS EXISTED!

WHAT the Word of God is CALLED, was REVEALED!

There was NO CONCEPTION regarding Jesus.

There was NO CREATION of the EVERLASTING Lord.

Conception is applicable to terrestrial mankind....duh!!

Conception FOR terrestrial mankind does not OCCUR in the Womb!!

Scripture says NOTHING about Conception or a mans seed or a woman's seed (egg) creating Jesus.

As a matter of fact, Scripture clearly reveals Jesus' manifestation had NOTHING to do with blood, or will of the flesh, or the will of man.

Seriously, you lack common knowledge, how a man and woman effect Conception and then the woman becomes Conceived.

Good Grief, stop making up nonsense....It does nothing but reveal the failure of your churches teaching.

The Holy Spirit came upon Mary's Virgin Womb....Hello. That is not Conception. That is a Pregnancy in the Womb, just as Scripture says, Mary was Conceived (Pregnant) in her Virgin Womb.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please do not claim, or assume , that I am ignorent - or make the assumption that I worship the false Jesus. I simply was expressing my concerns about one continuous argument about the subject of sexual abuse. Protestants are as guilty s the Catholics - so regardless of what side anyone is on, neither should be presuming that one side holds more guilt or responsibility than the other.
My comments do not reflect how or where I stand with regards to the ' revelations ' you think that you have only just made me aware of...... and you have chosen to judge me and reach the conclusion that I do not follow the Jesus of scripture , that is to your peril.
I have as much right on this forum to be critical if I choose to be - so please do not presume to be in charge of what I can and cannot do.
Rita
Condemning Protestantism as equally contemptible as the RCC on the issue of child sex abuse is accomplished only by failing to differentiate between Godly Protestant preachers and the many un-Godly, disingenuous, opportunistic predators who exploit the easily exploited world of Protestantism in order to gain access to kids, even to the point of ascending to positions of authority up to and including pulpits in order to achieve this object.

In contrast, the entire system of catholicism has been exposed as a global child sex abuse network of systematic abusers, enablers, and protectors of those who abuse..from the Vatican all the way down.

Reactions: Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this post is an exercise in logical stupidity so I'll dumb it down even more . . .

If Mary is sinlessSOMEBODY made her that way. Uhhhh, that would be her Savior.

There ends the lesson because I can't dumb it down any more for you . . .
Your lessons are the theological equivalent of "Common Core Curriculum". Only people who get in trouble need saving.

Jesus didn't come to "save His people BEFORE they sin". He came to "save His people FROM their sin." Show me a verse that demonstrates He came to save us BEFORE we sin and I'll concede the point.

If you cannot identify such a verse, then you'll have to choose between accepting that Mary was acknowledging that is was her guilt of sin from which God had saved her, or continue in this false doctrine of "the Immaculate Conception" which catholicism uses to establish the need for the intercession of priests, Mary, and the saints between fallen man and their "unapproachable" Savior Jesus.

Reactions: Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The absolute BEST part of my being here is that I get to expose your filthy lies – and NEVER do you get to expose one of mine because I don’t tell lies here. As a matter of fact – in the few years that I’ve been here – I have been called just about EVERY name in the book – but NOBODY has tried to expose a lie that I’ve told – because I haven’t told any.

YOU, on the other hand do almost nothing BUT lie – and here are several examples of your stupidity . . .

LIE #1. Catholics believe that Jesus didn’t have to die for us to be forgiven.

LIE #2. Catholics believe that they don’t have to look to the death of Christ for forgiveness.

LIE #3. Catholics believe that they must pay for all of our sins in Purgatory.

LIE #4. Catholics believe that the good works of Mary are more meritorious than those of Jesus.

There are several MORE lies in your post – but I’ll just go with these four . . .

NONE of these can be shown to be anything but the usual angry, ignorant anti-Catholic lies.

I’ll tell you what – I’ll let you have your say and PROVEto me from the Catechism that this is what the Catholic Church teaches. If you CAN’T do that – then you need to admit you LIED.

Deal??
The absolute best part of being here is to expose papists and their sad devotion to the papal Antichrist. Everything I said is 100% true and I've never met someone who claims to be catholic but is so entirely ignorant of official catholic doctrinal statements which condemn it as the blasphemous system it is.

I'll be happy to add time stamps for anyone who asks.

B

brakelite

Indulgences aren't error??? The granting of so called indulgences to mercenaries if they took part in the crusades wasnt error???? The entire ludicrous concept undergirding the hawking of indulgences for any reason... Be it for personal gain... The growth of the church... The building of cathedrals... The Christianization of foreign lands... Or the forklifting of souls out of purgatory...IS ALL ERROR!!!
Tell us please. If the Pope has at his disposal all the merit of saints far and wide... The merits of the mother of God... The merits of Jesus Himself... Why does he not free everyone from purgatory???

Reactions: Phoneman777

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The greatest error Catholicism teaches is that the first 11 chapters of Genesis which detail Creation are allegorical and that Evolution is correct...which is why Sabbath keeping is so important: once a week we Protestants get to defy Satan and his papal Antichrist system in Rome by bowing down and worshiping the Creator on His Sabbath day of rest.

Never taught error? You truly are blinded with Egyptian darkness, Dead Bread.

Reactions: brakelite

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indulgences aren't error??? The granting of so called indulgences to mercenaries if they took part in the crusades wasnt error???? The entire ludicrous concept undergirding the hawking of indulgences for any reason... Be it for personal gain... The growth of the church... The building of cathedrals... The Christianization of foreign lands... Or the forklifting of souls out of purgatory...IS ALL ERROR!!!
Tell us please. If the Pope has at his disposal all the merit of saints far and wide... The merits of the mother of God... The merits of Jesus Himself... Why does he not free everyone from purgatory???
Rejecting the Creation account as "allegorical" while insisting Evolution is truth is also a colossal error of the papal Antichrist.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus didn't come to "save His people BEFORE they sin".

Agree.

Problem with people who are steeped from birth in man-make doctrines that are not the same as Jesus' doctrines....

Is after years of being taught and believing the same thing, it is too embarrassing to admit they were duped. They can not even consider anything to the contrary of what they have believed for years.

Jesus expressly had a solution for such situation, which was to come to Him, the Word of God, "as a child", which is without preconceived notions. IMO, those who can not do that, allow their pride to be greater than the truth.

BOL makes his standing clear, that it is all about "his church", "his holy father", "the catholic established catechism"...

While Jesus taught, about "His Church", "His Holy Father," "the Scriptures"...

Sad, but all he has to stand on is making false accusations and calling people names....
Which is not the same as providing Scriptural evidence for His wild claims.

Keep responding with the Truth...others standing by may reap the benefit.

God Bless,
Taken

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pagan idols were brought into the Roman Catholic church in ancient Ireland as an inducement to get the pagans inside to begin their conversion to catholicism, as opposed to Christianity.

The likenesses of the pagan deities were carved into furniture to make the pagans feel at home.

Bait and switch old style.

Thanks be unto God Almighty forever for saving me outside any denomination, group or sect. He saved and I knew not what had happened to me. He baptized me in His Holy Spirit and again I knew not what it was.

Looking into the Bible I saw it all so clear. Glory to God evermore that I did not have to unlearn denominational doctrines and dogma! HALLELUJAH!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continuously making false accusations does not alter the facts that Scripture is the Truth and your church deviates its teaching from the Truth.

Jesus is not a "terrestrial"!

Thoughtful of you to keep referring to people as Einstein, who disagree with you.
As for your "guessing".... as usual it is irrelevant.
Too bad "your church" did not teach you, The Lord God does not change, regardless of HOW He Reveals Himself to be seen by mankind.
Per your usual, you reject Gods Word.

John 1:13
Jesus was;
...."Born, NOT of blood, nor the will of the flesh, nor the will of men"...

Jesus was:
...."Born, of God."

Dude...Mary is not God!!
Wow, making accusations are still your MO, when you can not produce Scriptures to back up your claims.
Shocking....eh, not really. Expected from you. LOL
Jesus is 100% MAN and 100% GOD.
Anything less is heresy.

YOUR
perversion that he wasn’t a man is SQUASHED by the Bible . . .

- Jesus was a HUMAN BEING in every sense of the word – except for sin (Heb. 4:15).
- Our ONE Mediator between us and God is the MAN Jesus Christ (1 Tim. 2:5) because ONLY the flesh of a perfect MAN would bring us peace with God (1 Pet. 1:19).
- Jesus referred to HIMSELF as a “Man” (John 8:39-40).
- He also referred to HIMSELF as “Son of Man” in Matt. 8:20, Luke 9:58, Mark 2:27-28, Matt. 12:8, Luke 6:5,
John 1:49-51 - and MANY other places.

So much for YOUR wacky, unbiblical doctrines . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The greatest error Catholicism teaches is that the first 11 chapters of Genesis which detail Creation are allegorical and that Evolution is correct...which is why Sabbath keeping is so important: once a week we Protestants get to defy Satan and his papal Antichrist system in Rome by bowing down and worshiping the Creator on His Sabbath day of rest.
Never taught error? You truly are blinded with Egyptian darkness, Dead Bread.
Actually -the Church DOESN'T teach this.
This is just another one of your wacky lies that you try desperately to pass off as "fact" . . .

As for human evolution - the Church teaches that this is 100% untrue.
Nice TRY . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure where you get your perverted "facts" - but Indulgences are ONLY granted to those who are in a state of grace.
The selling of Indulgences in the 16th century was an ABUSE by some - NOT something that was condoned, promoted or declared.

Get your "facts" straight sparky . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The absolute best part of being here is to expose papists and their sad devotion to the papal Antichrist. Everything I said is 100% true and I've never met someone who claims to be catholic but is so entirely ignorant of official catholic doctrinal statements which condemn it as the blasphemous system it is.

I'll be happy to add time stamps for anyone who asks.

Ooooooh, boy - now you've reached butterfly net status.

Let tis be a caution to ALL ignorant anti-Catholics because you MIGHT wind up as disturbed as Phoneyman . . .