I am excited....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rejecting the Creation account as "allegorical" while insisting Evolution is truth is also a colossal error of the papal Antichrist.
It WOULD be - IF it were true,
However, a simple fact-check will show anybody reading this that it's just more of your moronic drivel . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your lessons are the theological equivalent of "Common Core Curriculum". Only people who get in trouble need saving.

Jesus didn't come to "save His people BEFORE they sin". He came to "save His people FROM their sin." Show me a verse that demonstrates He came to save us BEFORE we sin and I'll concede the point.

If you cannot identify such a verse, then you'll have to choose between accepting that Mary was acknowledging that is was her guilt of sin from which God had saved her, or continue in this false doctrine of "the Immaculate Conception" which catholicism uses to establish the need for the intercession of priests, Mary, and the saints between fallen man and their "unapproachable" Savior Jesus.
HOGWASH.

People can be saved from situations that they had NOTHING to do with. Happens ALL the time.
People in the middle of an earthquake and other natural disasters get saved.
People have been pulled off of flights because of overcrowding and the plane crashes.

Mary was prevented from falling into sin. She was SAVED.
You LOSE again . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL ~
Funny ~
Uh, the Son and Jesus are one in the same.
It is the Word of God that ALWAYS EXISTED!

WHAT the Word of God is CALLED, was REVEALED!
There was NO CONCEPTION regarding Jesus.
There was NO CREATION of the EVERLASTING Lord.

Conception is applicable to terrestrial mankind....duh!!

Conception FOR terrestrial mankind does not OCCUR in the Womb!!
Scripture says NOTHING about Conception or a mans seed or a woman's seed (egg) creating Jesus.

As a matter of fact, Scripture clearly reveals Jesus' manifestation had NOTHING to do with blood, or will of the flesh, or the will of man.
Seriously, you lack common knowledge, how a man and woman effect Conception and then the woman becomes Conceived.
Good Grief, stop making up nonsense....It does nothing but reveal the failure of your churches teaching.

The Holy Spirit came upon Mary's Virgin Womb....Hello. That is not Conception. That is a Pregnancy in the Womb, just as Scripture says, Mary was Conceived (Pregnant) in her Virgin Womb.
What an ignorant pile of drivel . . .

Ummmmmm, first of all - The SON always existed in is DEITY.
Jesus the MAN didn't exist until aout 2000 years ago.

Jesus was CONCEIVED in Mary's womb:
Luke 1:31
"Behold, you will CONCEIVE in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name him Jesus."

Finally - Scripture DOES talk about creation in the womb:
Jer. 1:5

Before I FORMED YOU IN THE WOMB, I knew you."

THANK YOU for once again exhibiting your complete ignorance . . .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People can be saved from situations that they had NOTHING to do with. Happens ALL the time.
People have been pulled off of flights because of overcrowding and the plane crashes.. . .
Indeed, my old pastor tells of his mother being booked to cross the Atlantic on the Titanic. Because the ship was overbooked they had to wait for the next available ship. If it weren't for that overbooking that old man now 93 years old likely never would have been born.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, NO toe kissing allowed on this site. Toes of Popes, Cardinals, Jay birds and Sparrows are off limits

Way way before I became a Christian I would run across Roman Catholics that were nasty people. They let me know that I was a worm compared to them. They repulsed me completely.

Not being religious at all I just thought they were straight up crazy and wondered why anyone would want to be one of those whatever they were.

Remember what the very first Roman Catholic said and what Jesus replied? God placed these scriptures here to let us know He is aware of their perversions. Welllll....

While Jesus was saying these things, one of the women in the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, "Blessed is the womb that bore You and the breasts at which You nursed." But He said, "On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it."
Luke 11:27‭-‬28 NASB

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed, my old pastor tells of his mother being booked to cross the Atlantic on the Titanic. Because the ship was overbooked they had to wait for the next available ship. If it weren't for that overbooking that old man now 93 years old likely never would have been born.
VERY cool story . . .

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is 100% MAN and 100% GOD.
Anything less is heresy.

Your heresy is preaching Jesus was A "HUMAN" MAN.

perversion that he wasn’t a man is SQUASHED by the Bible . . .

Lies.

- Jesus was a HUMAN

Your Heresy.

in every sense of the word – except for sin (Heb. 4:15).

LOL - Heb 4:15 says nothing to verify your heresy.

ONE Mediator between us and God is the MAN Jesus Christ (1 Tim. 2:5)

You obviously lack crucial understanding.

Terrestrial men are created from dust.
They are called men, more specifically HUMANS, from the word hummus, which specifically means ; of the Earth.

Celestial men were created Before dust was created.

Thee Lord God is the Creator, not the Created!

Any serious student of the Word of God knows The Lord existed Before the Earth, made the Earth, and was not created out of the dust of the Earth.

You can preach your heresy all day long....
It WILL be accounted unto YOU!

because ONLY the flesh of a perfect MAN would bring us peace with God (1 Pet. 1:19).

No "Human" man has perfect Flesh.

- Jesus referred to HIMSELF as a “Man” (John 8:39-40).

And so? The LORD Himself was called a man.
And so? The Lord Himself who came forth out from God called Himself a man.

YOU are preaching He was a "HUMAN" men.

Dude, even a 5 year old can comprehend The difference between the Creator and His Creations.

- He also referred to HIMSELF as “Son of Man” in Matt. 8:20, Luke 9:58, Mark 2:27-28, Matt. 12:8, Luke 6:5, John 1:49-51 - and MANY other places.

NONE of your presented Scriptures Verify YOUR Heresy.

Shocking....LOL....not really.

So much for YOUR wacky, unbiblical doctrines . . .

So much for your INABILITY to provide ONE scripture that remotely indicates the Lord Jesus is or was a Human (Earthy / terrestrial) man, as you falsely preach.

One more reason for me to be thankful I was not raised with Heritical Catholic indoctrination.

Glory to God

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, NO toe kissing allowed on this site. Toes of Popes, Cardinals, Jay birds and Sparrows are off limits

Way way before I became a Christian I would run across Roman Catholics that were nasty people. They let me know that I was a worm compared to them. They repulsed me completely.

Not being religious at all I just thought they were straight up crazy and wondered why anyone would want to be one of those whatever they were.

Remember what the very first Roman Catholic said and what Jesus replied? God placed these scriptures here to let us know He is aware of their perversions. Welllll....

While Jesus was saying these things, one of the women in the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, "Blessed is the womb that bore You and the breasts at which You nursed." But He said, "On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it."
Luke 11:27‭-‬28 NASB
Oh – and you’ve NEVER run across nasty Protestants, huh??
Thanks for being so transparently ignorant . . .

As for the verse you keep regurgitating and erroneously eisegeting – I’ve already schooled you on that repeatedly . . .

Not only was Jesus NOT scolding the woman – He was showing her that His mother pleased God even more by heeding His word by being an obedient servant.

Don’t just quote Scripture until you’ve LEARNED what it actually means . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your heresy is preaching Jesus was A "HUMAN" MAN.
Lies.
Your Heresy.
LOL - Heb 4:15 says nothing to verify your heresy.
You obviously lack crucial understanding.
Terrestrial men are created from dust.

They are called men, more specifically HUMANS, from the word hummus, which specifically means ; of the Earth.
Celestial men were created Before dust was created.
Thee Lord God is the Creator, not the Created!
Any serious student of the Word of God knows The Lord existed Before the Earth, made the Earth, and was not created out of the dust of the Earth.
You can preach your heresy all day long....

It WILL be accounted unto YOU!
No "Human" man has perfect Flesh.
And so? The LORD Himself was called a man.
And so? The Lord Himself who came forth out from God called Himself a man.
YOU are preaching He was a "HUMAN" men.
Dude, even a 5 year old can comprehend The difference between the Creator and His Creations.

NONE of your presented Scriptures Verify YOUR Heresy.
Shocking....LOL....not really.
So much for your INABILITY to provide ONE scripture that remotely indicates the Lord Jesus is or was a Human (Earthy / terrestrial) man, as you falsely preach.
One more reason for me to be thankful I was not raised with Heritical Catholic indoctrination.
Glory to God
AWESOME.

I LOVE these kinds of stupid responses because they illustrate just how FAR off course some pseudo-Christians have fallen away.
I gave you a LAUNDRY LIST of verses that show Jesus’s humanity – and ALL you can say is “Duhhhhhh, and so?”

Keep them coming, guys . . .

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You exude nothing but bulldog guardianship of your sect. Never anything positive. Never anything good. Just guarding the Roman bones.

I'm no protestant, attend no denominational church.

You're just a brainwashed cult member. You have nothing to offer actual Christians.

Reactions: Taken

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Roman Catholics SAY they don't pray to Mary... but they do. I've spoken with them that say so.

Roman Catholics temples are filled with forbidden statues and idols.

Roman Catholic nuns are some of the most viscious creatures on earth. Ask the children where two of mine attended awhile. If I'd known what those sorry excuses for females put my kids through I don't know what I'd have done. How about locking your child in a dark closet because he wouldn't bow to a statue of the Holy mother?

Roman Catholics believe that no one except them will get to heaven.

Roman Catholics believe that purgatory is a plea bargaining tank for those, that can be prayed out. Whew! That's a good bad one.

After being immersed by rote in the Roman church dogma since birth only the power of God can deliver them.

My sister in law was delivered from their talons but still has a strange attitude of wanting to defend them despite knowing they walk in error.

I refuse to waste my time arguing with a, brain washed Catholic. It's much easier to tell a Muslim about Jesus and have them receive the gospel.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What an ignorant pile of drivel . . .

Ummmmmm, first of all - The SON always existed in is DEITY.

Ummm, Not a newflash. No one said anything to the contrary.

Your Ummmmmmmm first of all...
Is not news! LOL

Jesus the MAN didn't exist until aout 2000 years ago.

LOL, Height of arrogance!

Apparently you think just because you found out about Jesus "the MAN", that was the beginning of His existence.

Thee Lord God the MAN, has been appearing to "earthly mankind" since the beginning of the earthy HUMAN man.

You presented scriptures and NOT ONE said the Lord was a HUMAN man, as YOU repeatedly spout off your Heretical teaching.

Jesus was CONCEIVED in Mary's womb:
Luke 1:31
"Behold, you will CONCEIVE in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name him Jesus."

So? No one said otherwise. Mary was pregnant in her Womb.
Good grief Stop the Presses.....Women are pregnant in their Womb!! LOL

What small minds do not comprehend IS there IS a difference Between Conception;
Where the sperm of a man fertilizes the egg of a woman...(not IN the Womb)

And the fertilized egg, THEN travels to the WOMB of a Women and the Woman is THEN Conceived (Pregnant IN HER WOMB).

Obviously, even already being explained that, you failed to go validate that information, and choose instead to continue arguing your heretical indoctrination, without knowledge or understanding of the facts.

The Big News IS.....Mary was a Virgin and there was a Pregnancy IN Her Virgin womb, WITHOUT CONCEPTION!

Finally - Scripture DOES talk about creation in the womb:
Jer. 1:5

Before I FORMED YOU IN THE WOMB, I knew you."

Not news. Not disputed. God Forms Bodies of Earthly men IN the womb.

Not news. God Prepared Jesus Body.

THANK YOU for once again exhibiting your complete ignorance . . .

No need to thank me for acknowledging your errors and heresy, you accomplish that on your own.

Glory to God.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AWESOME.

I LOVE these kinds of stupid responses because they illustrate just how FAR off course some pseudo-Christians have fallen away.
I gave you a LAUNDRY LIST of verses that show Jesus’s humanity – and ALL you can say is “Duhhhhhh, and so?”

Keep them coming, guys . . .

Why bother ?

You can not stay ON POINT!! :confused:

You claim Jesus was a "HUMAN"..

Then your scriptures and rant is about EVERYTHING BUT "Jesus being a Human"...

And then pat yourself on the back "as if" you have verified your claims. LOL

Not only is your spiritual understanding and common sense lacking, so also is your lack of verifying evidence for you claims of heresy.

The Lord does not CHANGE....
God was IN Heaven....
Jesus came forth out from God...

Dude, Humans do not come forth out from God, nor are Humans in Heaven.

Your teaching is Heresy, and WHY there is NO Scripture to support your Heresy.

Glory to God

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually -the Church DOESN'T teach this.
This is just another one of your wacky lies that you try desperately to pass off as "fact" . . .

As for human evolution - the Church teaches that this is 100% untrue.
Nice TRY . . .
Dead Bread, you deny so much of what your own church teaches, one wonders why you don't find another church.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ooooooh, boy - now you've reached butterfly net status.

Let tis be a caution to ALL ignorant anti-Catholics because you MIGHT wind up as disturbed as Phoneyman . . .
Dead Bread, do you understand that no one here believes your lies and propaganda? Everyone knows full well that catholicism is way off base - most don't know just how far.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HOGWASH.

People have been pulled off of flights because of overcrowding and the plane crashes.

Mary was prevented from falling into sin. She was SAVED.
You LOSE again . . .
Jesus didn't come to "save His people BEFORE they sin", He came to "save His people FROM their sin."

That's why Mary - a sinner in need of a Savior - rejoined in her Savior God.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Let us not be led into believing however that Luther was the first Protestant. 500 years before Luther there was Berengarius, who though weak when faced with the stake, opposed and protested with great distinction the heresy of transubstantiation that was introduced into the church 100 years previously. The darkness had begun even before then, the practices and chsracter of the papal church coming into disrepute and exposed by such as the Waldenses and Albigenses, against whom were raised many a crusade and attempts at extermination because they also exposed the papacy as the Antichrist, as did Luther, Calvin, Zwingli, and numerous others before and after.
Many excellent books have been written on the history of these people, of the reformation, and the rise of the Protestant faith, and ALL are roundly condemned and pilloried as revisionist or downright lies, and their authors branded as heretical and"anti-Catholic" by those determined to cleave to error and pride.

This is the type and gist of posts worthy the description, 'Christian'.