I am excited....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I just listed a bunch of your fellow Protestant scholars who say that YOU'RE wrong and I'M right . . .

Oh - and the BIBLE says you're WRONG about Mary conceiving Jesus in her womb.
YOU said there was "NO CONCEPTION!" - but the BIBLE says:

Luke 1:31
"Behold, you (Mary) will CONCEIVE in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name him Jesus."

Boy - you're REALLY having a bad day . . .

Hold on .... making you a dunce hat. LOL

A male human and female human engage in copulation.

The woman is thereafter not a Virgin.

Conception is the Act of a male seed fertilizing a female seed,,,,in the Fallopian tube.

The fertilized seed then goes to the WOMB.

THEN the woman is conceived (pregnant) in her Womb.

Conceived is Pregancy that occurs in the womb.

God forms the human in the womb.

Invest in a physiology class and learn how a human baby is procreated!!! LOL

Then read Scripture where a Virgin female was pregnant in her womb....

And pay close attention....
Conception is Not taught.

Hint hint, there is no creation or recreation.

God is in Heaven, and send forth out from Him, His Holy Spirit, to a Chosen Virgin Woman's Womb, and she is called Conceived (pregnant).

In her Womb, the babes body, (who had Made the WORLD,) has been prepared by God, remains for about 9 months.

About 9 months later, according to the same way a human is revealed.....surprise....
Jesus is manifested, revealed, called born!

Ding, ding, ding .... no human flesh, or blood, or will of mankind had anything to do with Jesus being in The Virgins Womb!

The Virgin remained a virgin until Jesus was revealed.....hint....no copulation.

AFTER Jesus was revealed the virgin and her husband, followed the natural way and procreated natural children,

Jesus' birth from the Virgins womb is Miraculous,,,,

Because it is Not natural for a Virgin female to be Conceived (pregnant) in her Womb.

No the Virgin was not sinnless from her birth.
No the Virgin did not remain a Virgin.
No, the Virgin's seed contributed to procreating or creating Jesus.

The spirit of God entered Mary's Womb.
God Himself prepared a body for Jesus.
Jesus the Lord was manifested in the flesh, to be SEEN among human men, and called God with "us". He IS the Word of God in the Flesh.
He appeared in the Likeness AS a man. Was called a man, called Faithful, called without sin, called the Son of God, called terrestrials mans Savior, called a terrestrial mans Example of HOW to become Saved and Born Again.

Jesus was never called a human man!
He is not one of "us". He is the "maker" of "us".

Stop reading man-made nonsense (it makes you a teacher of false teaching.....and a bully toward men who trust Gods Truth.)
Read and learn Gods Word of Truth!

God is the Foundation and Rock of His Church.
Not Peter.
Christ's Church He is building is within Men,
Not in Rome.
Thee Holy Father sits in Heaven,
Not in in Rome.
The Virgin is blessed among women.
Are you a woman? Have you experienced being conceived (pregnant) in your womb, and can relate to the Virgin?
The Woman's Body, ( from whom the Lord was revealed to the world, ) physically died, as God Himself requires of All terrestrial men and women kind.
The Woman was chosen and served God, in a particular WAY, as others were chosen and served God as they were Chosen to do.
Some others who were also Chosen and served are revealed to us in Scripture....
Yet All who are Chosen and serve God ACCORDING TO HIS WAY, who are not mentioned in Scripture, ARE also Remembered BY God, and shall be rewarded ACCORDING TO Gods WAY.

No terrestrials are Kings and Queens of Heaven! Heaven is Gods Throne! Living souls of the Faithful (who have departed their dead bodies), remain WITH God, waiting for the Division on Earth (between those With God and those Against God to be accomplished ) and their bodies to be Glorified.

Read and Learn the Truth of Gods Word.

And a word of warning to you.
I do not like you making claims for me, that I have not said......Nor does God like you making claims for Him, that he has not said.

Glory to God.

Reactions: Willie T

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hold on .... making you a dunce hat. LOL

A male human and female human engage in copulation.

The woman is thereafter not a Virgin.

Conception is the Act of a male seed fertilizing a female seed,,,,in the Fallopian tube.

The fertilized seed then goes to the WOMB.

THEN the woman is conceived (pregnant) in her Womb.

Conceived is Pregancy that occurs in the womb.

God forms the human in the womb.

Invest in a physiology class and learn how a human baby is procreated!!! LOL

Then read Scripture where a Virgin female was pregnant in her womb....

And pay close attention....
Conception is Not taught.

Hint hint, there is no creation or recreation.

God is in Heaven, and send forth out from Him, His Holy Spirit, to a Chosen Virgin Woman's Womb, and she is called Conceived (pregnant).

In her Womb, the babes body, (who had Made the WORLD,) has been prepared by God, remains for about 9 months.

About 9 months later, according to the same way a human is revealed.....surprise....
Jesus is manifested, revealed, called born!

Ding, ding, ding .... no human flesh, or blood, or will of mankind had anything to do with Jesus being in The Virgins Womb!

The Virgin remained a virgin until Jesus was revealed.....hint....no copulation.

AFTER Jesus was revealed the virgin and her husband, followed the natural way and procreated natural children,

Jesus' birth from the Virgins womb is Miraculous,,,,

Because it is Not natural for a Virgin female to be Conceived (pregnant) in her Womb.

No the Virgin was not sinnless from her birth.
No the Virgin did not remain a Virgin.
No, the Virgin's seed contributed to procreating or creating Jesus.

The spirit of God entered Mary's Womb.
God Himself prepared a body for Jesus.
Jesus the Lord was manifested in the flesh, to be SEEN among human men, and called God with "us". He IS the Word of God in the Flesh.
He appeared in the Likeness AS a man. Was called a man, called Faithful, called without sin, called the Son of God, called terrestrials mans Savior, called a terrestrial mans Example of HOW to become Saved and Born Again.

Jesus was never called a human man!
He is not one of "us". He is the "maker" of "us".

Stop reading man-made nonsense (it makes you a teacher of false teaching.....and a bully toward men who trust Gods Truth.)
Read and learn Gods Word of Truth!

God is the Foundation and Rock of His Church.
Not Peter.
Christ's Church He is building is within Men,
Not in Rome.
Thee Holy Father sits in Heaven,
Not in in Rome.
The Virgin is blessed among women.
Are you a woman? Have you experienced being conceived (pregnant) in your womb, and can relate to the Virgin?
The Woman's Body, ( from whom the Lord was revealed to the world, ) physically died, as God Himself requires of All terrestrial men and women kind.
The Woman was chosen and served God, in a particular WAY, as others were chosen and served God as they were Chosen to do.
Some others who were also Chosen and served are revealed to us in Scripture....
Yet All who are Chosen and serve God ACCORDING TO HIS WAY, who are not mentioned in Scripture, ARE also Remembered BY God, and shall be rewarded ACCORDING TO Gods WAY.

No terrestrials are Kings and Queens of Heaven! Heaven is Gods Throne! Living souls of the Faithful (who have departed their dead bodies), remain WITH God, waiting for the Division on Earth (between those With God and those Against God to be accomplished ) and their bodies to be Glorified.

Read and Learn the Truth of Gods Word.

And a word of warning to you.
I do not like you making claims for me, that I have not said......Nor does God like you making claims for Him, that he has not said.
Glory to God.
Thanks for that LONG-winded and unnecessary biology rant.

Your explanation, however, sinks like the Titanic because Mary DIDN’T have intercourse with God to conceive Jesus.

As I have educated you on a couple of occasions now – the Angel told Mary:

Luke 1:31
Behold, you will CONCEIVE IN YOUR WOMB and bear a son, and you shall name him Jesus.

You see – God didn’t do things the normal way with Jesus and Mary didn’t conceive in her fallopian tube. The inerrant Word of Almighty GOD states that she conceived in her WOMB.

YOUR lack of faith regarding this miracle is appalling for a person who CLAIMS to be a follower of Christ – yet believes His Word is a LIE.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As opposed to the ANTI-Catholic manure you've been spreading?

Anti-Catholic hypocrisy in its purest form . . .

LOL ~ what's your point? you are ...
Pro-Catholic manure? LOL

Glory to God.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, and child abuse? Will it one day be maintained, 'Child abuse was an abuse by men like Leztet Nahoj. If you honestly believe that child abuse was mandated by the Church – then produce the document, declaration or decree from the Pope. You CAN’T because it NEVER happened. This is yet another anti-Catholic LIE that ignorant people like YOU spread with impunity.'
Most probably, yes.

To which we had the reply: -

I hope so.
Will it ever be "maintained" in the Protestant churches??

Really do you both want abuse to continue?

Not a really good witness.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHY would you make that false accusation??
WHEN did I ever say I wanted it to continue??

Not
a good witness at ALL . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty confident the whole forum hopes you find it. We would love to see a change in your demeanor.

Glory to God.
I've already told you guys how to stop me:
STOP LYING and I'll leave you alone.

KEEP lying and I'll KEEP exposing you.
It's really that simple . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already told you guys how to stop me:
STOP LYING and I'll leave you alone.

KEEP lying and I'll KEEP exposing you.
It's really that simple . . .

Obviously you are oblivious to what lying is, and that it is yourself you are exposing.

If you do not favor a medical professionals opinion, your own holy father has some advice for narcissism that might be helpful.

Glory to God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jay Ross -

BOL caught Again and denying.

Glory to God
Taken

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please read my post again. What I had highlighted is that GH said that child abuse would be maintained, i.e. that it will continue, while BOL said that he hope it would continue.

Here is my post again: -

So, and child abuse? Will it one day be maintained, 'Child abuse was an abuse by men like Leztet Nahoj. If you honestly believe that child abuse was mandated by the Church – then produce the document, declaration or decree from the Pope. You CAN’T because it NEVER happened. This is yet another anti-Catholic LIE that ignorant people like YOU spread with impunity.'
Most probably, yes.

I hope so.
Will it ever be "maintained" in the Protestant churches??

BOL before you fire up please carefully read what has been posted above and then consider how carefully you had chosen your words in response.

Perhaps the wheels have come off of your bandwagon and you need to make amends.

Shalom

Reactions: Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too bad YOU can't name ONE of those things, Einstein . . .
You deny that:
  • catholicism rejects 6,000 yr Creation chronology and prefers the millions of years evolution chronology
  • catholicism insists Sunday sacredness is by authority of it and NOT by authority of Scripture
  • salvation can't be obtained by anyone who denies the authority and intercessory of the papacy
I've just named three.

Reactions: Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see a lot of peace, wisdom and joy in BOL's posts.
You see "wisdom" in the idea that Mary was "preserved from all stain of original sin"?

Do you not understand that this is the very foundation of the whole idea of the need for the intercession of Mary? That since Mary had "different" flesh than the rest of us, that means JESUS ALSO HAD DIFFERENT FLESH THAN THE REST OF US...which means we in our fallen, stinking flesh CANNOT APPROACH JESUS DIRECTLY, but must do so by her intercession. It's called the doctrine of the "Immaculate Conception of Mary".

Everyone praises "Mother Teresa" as the most Godly individual in the universe - know what she once said?

"No Mary, no Jesus."

No Christian can find peace, wisdom, or joy in that which directly contradicts the Bible. Dead Bread is a con artist who misrepresents/denies various blasphemous teachings of catholicism in order to make the papacy appear innocuous, like the lion who after failing to bring down his prey will once again try to appear harmless while plotting with feline devilment his next attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willie T

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He saved her FROM sin.
He saves the rest of us from the EFFECTS of sin.

BIG difference . . .
Once again, the Bible says one thing and you another:

"And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His name JESUS: for He shall save His people FROM their sins." Matthew 1:21 KJV

Yet again, another fresh blade drawn from the Word of God and plunged deep into the satanic philosophy of Dead Bread. Will he give up his false ideas? "Rome never changes" - the forgotten battle cry of Protestantism which is embracing Dead Bread and his papal Antichrist with open arms.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Taken

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very serious to be completely devoured by a religion. I honestly feel for this tormented man. He rages and rages in every post with never a shred of heart appeal.

Like a big viscious dog standing guard over the bone of Roman Catholicism. Every scripture was apparently written for affirmation of the church in Rome.

My sin has been in not praying more for him and his deliverance. I will try to correct that. All tormented people are not the same. Many sit in church houses awaiting deliverance.

James 1:26 KJVS
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.