I am praying that i get selected for this job i have applied for

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

do you listen to the radio?

• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • occasionally

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have applied for a job as an assistant broadcaster :) i do alot of radio work and its been great, i really love chatting and sharing with people and letting others share too, cant think of a better job to inform people and entertain :)

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lord bless, Stuart, and this prayer request. Lord let Stuart, get selected for the job applied for, yes Lord. In Jesus merciful name, Amen!
Thanks guys :) i hope My prayers are answered, i have reason to think i might get it but equally not get it, i really hope and pray but i think it might be 50/50 :( if i dont get it i think i will be very upset x

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
thankyou very much guys, i feel a lot better about it now, i would really like to spread the good word you know, i am an evangelist at heart.
Hi Stuart, I hope you get the job. If God is calling you to be an evangelist then he will prepare you and put you in the right place. Trust him.

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God knows best, i wasn't selected for the job but i will keep working on my radio shows and developing them and try to build up a following, Hopefully God will bless me with success :) i will pray for my shows and for increased success, i hope to atleast get a little recognition :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God knows best, i wasn't selected for the job but i will keep working on my radio shows and developing them and try to build up a following, Hopefully God will bless me with success :) i will pray for my shows and for increased success, i hope to atleast get a little recognition :)
Continuing to keep you in prayer!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Sorry that you have faced this disappointment. You will discover God's plan some day, hopefully soon.

You are falling into the trap that many churches have. Membership numbers, followers, recognition, this has nothing to do with serving God. Better to preach the word directly with very few views, and trust that God will provide the increase. And if that increase is only that you learn something give God the Glory my friend.

Reactions: WaterSong

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I Live it, I walk through it as it plays out, Gods Divine wisdom, Infinite power.

Wherever you are in life, whatever you are doing God knows about it. If you pray for him to show you what you should be doing and where you should be and get no answer - then the answer is, you are already in the right place. I used to plead with God to give me a 'ministry' and have discovered that it is right here ministering to my husband and family. Most Christians don't have front of house ministries but in God's eyes one is no more important than another. The people who brew up are serving the church just as much as the pastor or worship leader.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That just means God has something better planned for you. :) Praying.

Reactions: Stuart and amadeus

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wherever you are in life, whatever you are doing God knows about it. If you pray for him to show you what you should be doing and where you should be and get no answer - then the answer is, you are already in the right place. I used to plead with God to give me a 'ministry' and have discovered that it is right here ministering to my husband and family. Most Christians don't have front of house ministries but in God's eyes one is no more important than another. The people who brew up are serving the church just as much as the pastor or worship leader.
I totally Agree, Thanks pearl you are very wise :)

That just means God has something better planned for you. :) Praying.

Thanks Bro, means a lot, God is working his 'magic' as they say lol, he has spurred me on to work on my website tonight and i am very proud of my accomplishment so far, i also bought an album that i thought would really cheer me up (my wallet is a little light now but it is worth it, I love supporting my favourite music artists.

Reactions: Pearl