I am weak but You are Strong, Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God, Im weak in body and weak at times in my resolve not to sin against you.

You are strong. It's really all about You, Lord. You give me strength to keep going and to carry on. You encourage me to not give up, to not grow weary in doing good.

You are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we ask or think. You shoulder our burdens and hear our cries for help. You are always good and You never change.

I will put my confidence in You, Jesus. I will praise your Holy name. You're strong. You're the Lion of Judah. You have all authority and power.

Yet a bruised reed you will not break. You know how to be gentle when we are struggling. Having become human, you understand our needs.

I love you, Lord. Restore my confidence in going boldly before Your throne. When I wake up to when I lay down, go before me. My trust is in You all day long.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can feel right now that You, Lord, have carried me. You are carrying my burdens. Im never sinking alone because You lift me up. You send me help when Im weak.

I can feel that Im not alone and that your love for me is great. You are greater than any challenge I face. You give me sustaining power to do what I need to do and to live right.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God you are greater, you are higher, you are stronger than any mountain I face.

You are the living God. Your Spirit gives us power. You are high and lifted up. You are a waymaker! You still heal, deliver, and save! Your power is all around. You are Holy!

Your name is great and worthy to be praised! Your Word is everlasting. Your dominion endures to all generations. You are a very present help in a time of trouble!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are strong. It's really all about You, Lord. You give me strength to keep going and to carry on. You encourage me to not give up, to not grow weary in doing good.

You are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we ask or think. You shoulder our burdens and hear our cries for help. You are always good and You never change.

I will put my confidence in You, Jesus. I will praise your Holy name. You're strong. You're the Lion of Judah. You have all authority and power.

Yet a bruised reed you will not break. You know how to be gentle when we are struggling. Having become human, you understand our needs.

I love you, Lord. Restore my confidence in going boldly before Your throne. When I wake up to when I lay down, go before me. My trust is in You all day long.
Give God the glory!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God, your hand is on me.

Even with no energy to zip through my tasks, you show up, helping me through. You are my strength.

You throw me a life preserver in the sea of discouragement and temptation.

You pull me out of the depths and restore me.

Thank you, God. I love You.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am weak also. And I know the Lord is perfect and strong. He is great!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessed be your name, Lord God!

You are always good. It truly is all about you. My life is in Your hands. You have given me a good life. Every good and perfect gift comes from You. Thank you for your goodness.

Your dominion endures through all generations. And your Kingdom's glorious throne is everlasting. Let your power and anointing flow through Your servants, that all may know that You are the Lord!

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 12:10 - Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 13:9 - For we are glad when we are weak and you are strong. And this also we pray, that you may be made complete.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessed be your name, Lord God!

You are always good. It truly is all about you. My life is in Your hands. You have given me a good life. Every good and perfect gift comes from You. Thank you for your goodness.

Your dominion endures through all generations. And your Kingdom's glorious throne is everlasting. Let your power and anointing flow through Your servants, that all may know that You are the Lord!
Thats right dear sister . LET THE LORD be praised .
IF lil naomi had been born today her birthday would have been my sons birthday .
Not much longer , LORD willing . now lift those hands and praise the KING .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Through God's strength, Ive become strong. Stronger than I knew.

I delivered my baby with no pain medication or epidural. And what's more, I became more determined in my purpose in this world.

It's true I would die for my family. But I have the strength to live for them too. To keep going, even when times are hard.