I am What I am by the grace of God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (1 Corinthians 15:10)

This understanding is the Key to Christian Humility, Without the Grace of God and the Blood of the lamb, we are nothing. Any compliment we receive in this world, thus is directed to the praise of God for what He has done for us. Next time someone hands you a compliment or praises you, respond with "I am what I am by the grace of God", and send that compliment on to almighty God that it will not puff you up.

God Bless.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! but Mary ever virgin mother of God First!

Lk 1:45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lk 1:45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

show me where scripture says Mary is the source of our Grace, (aka "full of grace")?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
show me where scripture says Mary is the source of our Grace, (aka "full of grace")?

Luke 1:28
Wycliffe Bible

28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

Mother of Divine Grace!

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

The throne of Grace is the throne of Mary the ever Virgin mother of God!

We come boldly to this throne cause Mary is our mother and advocate!

Mary is the storehouse of divine graces!

Lk 1:28
And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

All graces come from the merits of Christ, from His passion and death and come thru Mary to the glory of Her only begotten Son!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

yikes are you progged or what lol
pls get over yourself soon

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well again, not that you care about anyone else even a tiny little bit, but “good fences make good neighbors,” ok. Bam keep up with the Mary spam in every thread though, ok with me

I would love to answer any questions you got? Ask away

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

Mother of Divine Grace!

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

The throne of Grace is the throne of Mary the ever Virgin mother of God!

We come boldly to this throne cause Mary is our mother and advocate!

Mary is the storehouse of divine graces!

Lk 1:28
And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

All graces come from the merits of Christ, from His passion and death and come thru Mary to the glory of Her only begotten Son!

Luke 1:28, "full of Grace" is "highly favored"... she Mary was favored by God thus the recipient of Grace, like all of us who believe and are saved by the Blood of Jesus, not the source of Grace.

Christ Jesus is our advocate and sits on the throne of Grace not Mary. The evidence is plain to see in the context of Hebrews 4:16 read as follows:

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:14-16

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: (1 John 1:2)

Christ Jesus is my advocate and sits on the throne of Grace for me. You of course are free to believe as you wish but Jesus Christ is the source of Grace not Mary, Yes she is highly favored, but not the source of our grace, and you cannot prov this from scriptures, only traditions of men.

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (Colossians 2:8)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 1:28, "full of Grace" is "highly favored"... she Mary was favored by God thus the recipient of Grace, like all of us who believe and are saved by the Blood of Jesus, not the source of Grace.

I never said Mary is the source of grace!
Christ merited all graces by his death
Christ is the source of grace Jn 1:16-17

Christ Jesus is our advocate and sits on the throne of Grace not Mary. The evidence is plain to see in the context of Hebrews 4:16 read as follows:

no Jesus is at the right hand of the father in the great white throne!

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:14-16

Christ obtained all graces but they come to us thru Mary

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: (1 John 1:2)

Christ Jesus is my advocate and sits on the throne of Grace for me. You of course are free to believe as you wish but Jesus Christ is the source of Grace not Mary, Yes she is highly favored, but not the source of our grace, and you cannot prov this from scriptures, only traditions of men.

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (Colossians 2:8)

Lk 1:30 Mary found the favor of our salvation
Lk 1:38 Mary consented to our salvation

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus is the high priest
Who are the low priests?

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lk 1:38 Mary consented to our salvation

And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her. Luke 1:38
It is amazing to me how you have stretched this verse to mean what you say it does. It says nothing about "Mary consenting to our salvation".

Jesus is the high priest
Who are the low priests?

All who are believers are the royal priesthood under Christ the high priest.
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: (1 Peter 2:9)

Been over this already with you numerous times, and you have yet to respond without using your Jesuit talking points.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her. Luke 1:38
It is amazing to me how you have stretched this verse to mean what you say it does. It says nothing about "Mary consenting to our salvation".

Lk 1:31 call His name Jesus!

Matt 1:21 call his name Jesus to save his people, salvation is the matter at hand.

and just a a virgin consented to the fall, so a virgin consents and cooperates in our salvation!

Lk 1:30 found our salvation lost by adam!

All who are believers are the royal priesthood under Christ the high priest.
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: (1 Peter 2:9)

that’s true of the royal priesthood but Christ is high priest of the order of melchisedec so there must be low priests of the same order!

Been over this already with you numerous times, and you have yet to respond without using your Jesuit talking points.

I don’t like Modern jesuits!