I doubt that God incarnated, but believe Jesus is God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was crucified in the beginning...

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Most certainly Jesus has always been there.

God does not predict the future, but witnesses it.

Here is Jesus' crucifixion in action over 1000 years BC....

22 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

2 O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,

8 He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.

12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.

15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

And here is the 1000 year Millenial reign and the day Jesus was begotten that God saw way back then...

Psalm 2 King James Version (KJV)
2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Sure Jesus has been around,..... in the mind of a timeless God, which is real time.

But no, how then is it that if He was only in the mind of God that all we see was created through Him.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But no, how then is it that if He was only in the mind of God that all we see was created through Him.
Because what God foreknows is reality.

Jesus was this.....

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature....

Born before any human or creature.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have made Jesus to be JUST a man.
No, a preferred man, a biological son of God and son of man(Mary).

A man that is now made a quickening omnipresent spirit and fully indwelled of every bit of his God, bodily.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Her egg cell was involved then, right?

I don't know. It's a mystery for sure. He grew in her womb but without the sperm of a man. It was not a birth by the desire, plan, will or working of a man.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know. It's a mystery for sure. He grew in her womb but without the sperm of a man. It was not a birth by the desire, plan, will or working of a man.
How is she the biological son of Mary without her egg involved?

Was Jesus fibbing when he referred to himself as the son of man?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is she the biological son of Mary without her egg involved?

I hear your question. It leads to another question. How is it possible that her egg was involved but without the sperm of a man? So you see it is a mystery and is also miraculous.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 8:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Both are involved.

God made everything by and for His son.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear your question. It leads to another question. How is it possible that her egg was involved but without the sperm of a man? So you see it is a mystery and is also miraculous.
Awesome.

Easy, God made a sperm cell to fertilize Mary's egg.

He was a biological product of God and man...son of God..son of man.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 8:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Both are involved.

God made everything by and for His son.

I disagree that both an egg and sperm were involved. The sperm of a man was not involved. Even Mary herself asked the angel, but how is this possible seeing as I have never been with a man?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you have descended into abject folly. I think you should turn around.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree that both an egg and sperm were involved. The sperm of a man was not involved. Even Mary herself asked the angel, but how is this possible seeing as I have never been with a man?
That which is conceived in her....

What is conception?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Must God be a human to create sperm?