I had my own Revelations tonight

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Tonight i was sleeping and i must have been processing all that had been said on this forum, suddenly after an hour of sleep i woke and i felt a lightness in my chest, i felt lighter and less burdonsome, the story of Jesus and his life was going through my head and how it all came together to complete a very specific purpose, for a moment i glimpsed the complete truth of God, Jesus his birth, death and resurrrection and what it means for people here on this earth now, it all made complete sense i wondered why more people do not see this cleary as i has seen tonight, i imagined i was in a church hall as a young child and approached and spoken too in the correct manner as to be made clear of what the truth is and what it means, i longed for that person to be me but i regret that it wasn't, no longer you ng now but willing to learn just as innocent as a child today as then i took onboard the full story of Jesus from what i know.

I then realised what has been keeping e from this complete truth that i have been seeking and it is simple but maybe not as apparent as you think, psychiatric medication clouds my judgement and stops me from fully embracing the lord :( I wish i did not have to take it but i do, God and Jesus has laid this path for me but now i fear it is slipping away, just as fast as i woke up and it was clear hass the feeling and the clarity gone.

So i praise God for giving me this brief glimpse into his world and what it means to truly believe with crystal clear clarity and pray that i will be able to retain some of it for the future in order to spread the word and further his kingdom. in the name of Jesus Christ our God and saviour forever and ever, praise the lord, amen.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Tonight i was sleeping and i must have been processing all that had been said on this forum, suddenly after an hour of sleep i woke and i felt a lightness in my chest, i felt lighter and less burdonsome, the story of Jesus and his life was going through my head and how it all came together to complete a very specific purpose, for a moment i glimpsed the complete truth of God, Jesus his birth, death and resurrrection and what it means for people here on this earth now, it all made complete sense i wondered why more people do not see this cleary as i has seen tonight, i imagined i was in a church hall as a young child and approached and spoken too in the correct manner as to be made clear of what the truth is and what it means, i longed for that person to be me but i regret that it wasn't, no longer you ng now but willing to learn just as innocent as a child today as then i took onboard the full story of Jesus from what i know.

I then realised what has been keeping e from this complete truth that i have been seeking and it is simple but maybe not as apparent as you think, psychiatric medication clouds my judgement and stops me from fully embracing the lord :( I wish i did not have to take it but i do, God and Jesus has laid this path for me but now i fear it is slipping away, just as fast as i woke up and it was clear hass the feeling and the clarity gone.

So i praise God for giving me this brief glimpse into his world and what it means to truly believe with crystal clear clarity and pray that i will be able to retain some of it for the future in order to spread the word and further his kingdom. in the name of Jesus Christ our God and saviour forever and ever, praise the lord, amen.
This is wonderful.
This is the Lord working in you.
One thing I do is seek Him in song daily to get a fresh revelation of Him.
The word says that when we worship Him in spirit and truth, He will inhabit our praises.
"God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth." John 4:24 Berean Study Bible.
"But thou art holy, o thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel." Psalm 22:3 King James Version.
I have God-given insight into this subject because I am a God-anointed and commissioned worship pastor.
I have a thread on which I often put songs that I sing and play guitar in, called, "Member Music."
The thing about this thread is that God's anointing is on it and this is intended to keep our relationship with Him fresh and vibrant.
So if you'd like to come and sing to the Lord, be blessed.

Reactions: Stuart and Nancy