I have a confession to make

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
We get all sorts of birds and I love them all but one of my favourites that comes to the feeder is a nuthatch.
nuthatch.jpg
@Pearl See how the Creator is glorified in the colours of a little bird! :)

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Pearl I believe aeronautical and submarine dynamics have been influenced by the shapes of birds...

Im not too sure about submarines but definitely aircraft...
Here is a cool comparison in the profile of a peregrine falcon and a B52 bomber

bandicam 2021-01-13 06-59-01-544.jpg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Im not too sure about submarines but definitely aircraft...
Here is a cool comparison in the profile of a peregrine falcon and a B52 bomber

View attachment 12586
Wow, that's amazing. We have peregrine falcons nesting on our town hall supposedly to keep the pigeon population under control. I haven't seen them very often though.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow, that's amazing. We have peregrine falcons nesting on our town hall supposedly to keep the pigeon population under control. I haven't seen them very often though.

Our city has residents as well... Spotting them can be near impossible without knowing where their nesting...

I love birds...:D... Ive been thinking of starting up a new hobby now that im getting older... Bird watching... In the bush nice and peaceful...
Parrots only live in the southern hemisphere and we have heaps of them... LoL...:D

If u liked that piece of info check this out...
U know the Peregrine Falcon is the fastest animal on earth, right... They've clocked it doing 390km/h...
However that was the maximum speed the device could measure and she can go even faster, we're just not sure how much faster...

Look closely at its nostril. Its not open. It has a little cone in there...
It allows the air to slow down so it can breath, otherwise the air would just rush past and not enter his nose...
7e882921c5f18ba03fed4f27a6477948.jpg

And so our engineers took this design and used it on the intake of the jet engine
bandicam 2021-01-13 09-51-49-327.jpg

They can set the cones in or out however they like to get the best performance and efficiency out of the engine...
bandicam 2021-01-13 09-52-30-094.jpg

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe in the resurrection, I just dont know if it happened the way it is written,
Here's a link to a video about the resurrection of Jesus, titled 'The Resurrection - Hoax or Hope?'-