I have a question that remains unanswered:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, Christians are not under the New Covenant. That's another topic though, so I'll start a new thread about that - see Christians are not under the New Covenant.

God's people are called Christians, and being that the Law covenant was a tutor leading to Christ, with his death it ended. Jehovah did keep it in force "till the end of the week" for a transition period. The new covenant went into force on Pentecost of the year 33 CE as evidenced of the outpouring of holy spirit upon disciples of Christ who were gathered.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everybody knows Christ's physical body came from Mary.
That makes her his earthly mother.
So what?

Stop idolizing humans.

Correct. There is no doubt that Mary was an exemplary woman of the faith. Out of all women, Jehovah chose her to mother His child, but she was just that, an exemplary woman, not to be idolized.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mother of any king is always queen

Except in the real world, it just aint so. Take the longest running monarch in human history, Queen Elizabeth II. Her mother was not queen. The mother of the monarch is called 'the queen's mother' and if Elizabeth was male, 'the king's mother'. NOTE: Queen Elizabeth's husband is not the king but prince.

And the heir to the throne, William; his mother, Diana, was not queen.

King William I, made himself king the old fashioned way, through conquest. His mother was not queen. Napoleon's mother was not queen. Not only is your statement wrong, it is only true under special circumstances. IF God, the King of the Universe, made Mary queen, then and only then would she be queen to the Prince of Peace. This would be unusual because, as far as I know, Queen's who are not the sovereign are named queen only through marriage.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except in the real world, it just aint so. Take the longest running monarch in human history, Queen Elizabeth II. Her mother was not queen. The mother of the monarch is called 'the queen's mother' and if Elizabeth was male, 'the king's mother'. NOTE: Queen Elizabeth's husband is not the king but prince.

And the heir to the throne, William; his mother, Diana, was not queen.

King William I, made himself king the old fashioned way, through conquest. His mother was not queen. Napoleon's mother was not queen. Not only is your statement wrong, it is only true under special circumstances. IF God, the King of the Universe, made Mary queen, then and only then would she be queen to the Prince of Peace. This would be unusual because, as far as I know, Queen's who are not the sovereign are named queen only through marriage.

Solomon was king
He had 700 wives which one was queen?