I have a question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stone

Dec 16, 2007
(Morning_Joy;33105)
ohhhh, okayI'm sorry, I didn't see your previous post
sad.gif
In my King James Bible, I noticed that it said "....and Adam became a living soul"...but in the NIV, it replaces the word "soul" with "being", so I'm guessing that they are both the same, right?do our (man) spiritual bodies have mass only, or do the angels have mass, too? oh, okay. so since a spiritual body isn't just mist and it can eat...what makes it different from flesh? by the way, what are the "ages"? I have seen a lot of mention of that on this board.was the 1st Earth age the Creationthen the second is nowand the third is yet to come?
We will have bodies like Jesus after He came back to life. He did eat with them. Thomas felt his side; so Jesus had a flesh body. But, He had supernatural powers like an angel. He could appear in a room with the door locked. He could disappear from sight. Read the 4 gospel accounts of what Jesus was like after He arose from the dead to get an idea of what the new body will be like.This is the sort of body Christians will have after the resurection of the righteous.1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
oh, I seeso, Jesus' body, after His resurrection, was a perfect model of what our bodies will be like?

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
is there i way i can see all the post that i have made on this forum,,i do not know how to get there....tku,

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(bullfighter;34114)
is there i way i can see all the post that i have made on this forum,,i do not know how to get there....tku,
would some one please reply

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(bullfighter;34147)
would some one please reply
is there a place where i can go see all my posts on this forum

Squeak

Nov 13, 2007
Hi Bullfighter....If you roll your mouse to the Quick Links tab at the top of the screen, you can go to "My Profile" somewhere in there, is a choice to view all posts or something like that.Hope this helps, I'm relatively new so there might be an easier way, I don't know.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Squeak;34158)
Hi Bullfighter....If you roll your mouse to the Quick Links tab at the top of the screen, you can go to "My Profile" somewhere in there, is a choice to view all posts or something like that.Hope this helps, I'm relatively new so there might be an easier way, I don't know.
BUT I CAN NOT FIND THE QUICK LINKS...

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Bullfighter click on your name chose view public profilethen on the left hand side under posts it says find all posts bullfighter has made click on it and it will give you the list of your posts

Shan Missions

Nov 18, 2007
(bullfighter;34114)
Click Search on tool barThen click GoThen type your user name under Search by user nameThen go down and click search now You get all your posts

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Shan Missions;34179)
Click Search on tool barThen click GoThen type your user name under Search by user nameThen go down and click search now You get all your posts
i am off to mexico for two months to build a youth hostil for people that are still alive...will talk soon ,i hope ,guess ,and think

waynemlj

Feb 8, 2008
Hi whirlwind,You said in one of your Replies that no spiritual bodies have mass.But Jesus did, after His resurrection. He invited Thomas to touch his hands and place his hand in Jesus' side.Then he asked for something to eat.John 20:27, "Then he said to Thomas, 'Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe.' "Later on the beach John 21:12, "Jesus said to them, 'Come and have breakfast.' "Jesus had a spiritual body as well as a material body, I would conclude from these references.waynemlj