I have kept the faith....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Timothy 4:7 (NASB)
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh the joy and the glory of the heart that can, could, and will make the above confession....

The heart that keeps it’s trust in God through all the up’s and down’s in life....

The heart that longs to, and purposes in it’s heart to be one that can say the confession; I have kept the faith....

i.e. I have kept trusting in God.... Kept believing God is good when I was in a state of confusion...When all made no sense...When all was falling apart...Nevertheless my heart was fixed on the hope of God’s goodness and love pointed towards me.... In that faith, in that hope, in that life I lived my life...

From the time God revealed the life of His Son in me, was my salvation in Him, my heart clung to that truth... I have fought that good fight to believe, when all else told me the contrary... For where else are we to go, He has the words of eternal life...

Oh the joy and the glory the hearts sees as it’s in the fight, running it’s course toward the high calling of God in and through Christ Jesus...

To all the hearts in the fight, blessings, and may God so fill you with Himself beyond all measure, to the praise of His glory and the sacrifice of His Son to bring us through the good fight...

Be blessed all, a fellow fighter, Not me

Last edited: