I Hugged a tree today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lol I didn't know that song as I never heard it before but that was rather good actually. :D

Thanks to you, I am now considering naming my two trees in the backyard.

Any suggestions? I was thinking Jasmine and Josephine.

Those are really pretty names. I used to have a cat named Jasmine. :)

I think they've always been close, since birth. My neighbor gave them to me, so they've never really been apart.

LOL when I first read this I read it as your neighbor gave birth to a tree. :D

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol I didn't know that song as I never heard it before but that was rather good actually. :D

Ty Tabor is actually a nominal Christian still, and still ranks in the top 80 of the most accomplished guitarists in the world. But fame and fortune kinda got to him back in the 90s, and temptation ended up destroying his marriage. That's who he's singing about. He tried to hang on for her for the better part of a decade, but finally decided it was time to move on.

Anyway, because of all that happening, he just kept a low profile and deliberately stayed out of the limelight, so he sometimes writes about zanny stuff instead, LoL.
Those are really pretty names. I used to have a cat named Jasmine. :)

Jasmine is a good cat name. :)
LOL when I first read this I read it as your neighbor gave birth to a tree. :D

LoL!!

Talk about something to amaze your friends and family with.

"Look! It's my son!" LoL.

man-hugging-tree.jpg