I Like This Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most difficult, and annoying, ones. are those who try to adapt their language (wording) to how they describe their condition...rather than allow the words of God convict them. That's why I am a stickler for the meaning of words. When words change their meaning the gospel, is changed into something that suits the flesh.
I think I might understand a little bit what you mean here…like, if you gently push on what they mean to convey by a word or sentence, they readjust and readjust until they think they have sounded…”good?”
They are looking for acceptance from men, I think, rather than from God.

Im becoming a little bit of a stickler too. like With the word faith. I much more prefer “trust” since men seem to think faith means: what I’ve been taught by other men.

Reactions: Episkopos

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A real stickler. Like with the meaning of tropaion?

What was that scriptural verse that uses that Greek word again? You did a whole podcast on it… where is the scriptural reference? — since we are wanting to make sure no one changes the meaning of things to suit the flesh.
Could you go to the thread where he posted whatever video you’re talking about and attack him on it from there instead of in here? That would make more sense instead of following him into a completely different thread that has nothing to do with your complaint against him and his video elsewhere. No one in here is going to know what you’re talking about and having a problem about or where to view whatever video you’re talking about.
Or…you could at least post the video here so we can follow the lines of and logic behind your grievance?
I tend to like anything that’s on your mind in my threads. I won’t get upset if you want to discuss a problem you have with something. I don’t mind derails or side chats in my threads.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A real stickler. Like with the meaning of tropaion?

What was that scriptural verse that uses that Greek word again? You did a whole podcast on it… where is the scriptural reference? — since we are wanting to make sure no one changes the meaning of things to suit the flesh.
You are confusing analogies and cultural indicators from outside the bible with changing the meaning of biblical words AWAY from their meaning. There is a difference between gathering and scattering.

A tropaion is a real historical symbol that in no way diminishes the value of the cross being a victory...much the opposite. It points to it. If you take umbrage with that....there is no religious movement based on Greek practices being suggested. It has no value in justifying the flesh.

But when a word from the bible like...imputing...is used to self-justify...at God's level...well, we are in the domain of a false religion...a false gospel.

You are revealing something about your own ability to evaluate things seriously with your protesting. Thou protesteth overmuch.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think I might understand a little bit what you mean here…like, if you gently push on what they mean to convey by a word or sentence, they readjust and readjust until they think they have sounded…”good?”
They are looking for acceptance from men, I think, rather than from God.

Im becoming a little bit of a stickler too. like With the word faith. I much more prefer “trust” since men seem to think faith means: what I’ve been taught by other men.
Exactly! Like the words that Peter used to "comfort" Jesus. Jesus said...get behind Me Satan. Our yes is to be yes and our no is to be no...all else is from the devil...and the carnal nature that is empowered by it.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, yes, Peter did that…
And sometimes our comforting of another is more of a self soothing too, rather than so much for their soothing…

Reactions: Episkopos

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could you go to the thread where he posted whatever video you’re talking about and attack him on it from there instead of in here? That would make more sense instead of following him into a completely different thread that has nothing to do with your complaint against him and his video elsewhere. No one in here is going to know what you’re talking about and having a problem about or where to view whatever video you’re talking about.
Or…you could at least post the video here so we can follow the lines of and logic behind your grievance?
I tend to like anything that’s on your mind in my threads. I won’t get upset if you want to discuss a problem you have with something. I don’t mind derails or side chats in my threads.

I was responding directly to what he posted here… in THIS thread.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are confusing analogies and cultural indicators from outside the bible with changing the meaning of biblical words AWAY from their meaning. There is a difference between gathering and scattering.

A tropaion is a real historical symbol that in no way diminishes the value of the cross being a victory...much the opposite. It points to it. If you take umbrage with that....there is no religious movement based on Greek practices being suggested. It has no value in justifying the flesh.

But when a word from the bible like...imputing...is used to self-justify...at God's level...well, we are in the domain of a false religion...a false gospel.

You are revealing something about your own ability to evaluate things seriously with your protesting. Thou protesteth overmuch.

So there it is. No scripture to bolster your idea. And it is YOUR idea, which is my point.

If you want to be a stickler and that’s the measure you use……. You know the rest.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was responding directly to what he posted here… in THIS thread.
No you weren’t. You were carrying over some grievance from some video of his posted elsewhere. Just more of your usual taunting and childishness. Poking, with no thought of building anyone up or edifying anything but your ego.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So there it is. No scripture to bolster your idea. And it is YOUR idea, which is my point.

If you want to be a stickler and that’s the measure you use……. You know the rest.
You’re being quite ridiculous. When Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is like a pearl, you would have harassed Him and insisted He give three supporting verses about pearls. :rolleyes:

For a relatively intelligent person you sure do display a lot of folly.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am cross eyed. For some unknown reason I got caught up in Babylon, Ur, Sumer, the Ishtar gate and…I don’t know, you click on one thing and then another and you just end up meandering around the entire web. It somehow even led me to Josephus at some point. How do I waste so much time on silly stuff…?!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...or even impute God's righteousness to ourselves. It's all the same bag. Take the bible...now apply any nice sounding things to our own self-love. Anything negative is for others.

Just follow the logic to its inevitable conclusion.

I have had people red in the face tell me that they have already been glorified with Christ. I don't hear from then after that.

Do I believe for one second that their judgment has any value whatsoever?

Reactions: Marvelloustime

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You either need to walk in and speak from the other realm OR you need to be mostly intake, with sparse output.

Operating in spiritual gifts is not being spiritual. A lot of talking is not being spiritual. The mind, will and emotions that are a soul were never meant to be hijacked. They are to be subject to the Spirit in you. That is being spiritual.

At every moment you are either led by the flesh, operating in the flesh and speaking from it, not pleasing God OR you are led by the Spirit and learning to be acceptable to God OR you are walking in the Spirit in power, having pleased God with your sacrifice.

Reactions: Azim and Episkopos

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Religion is a box that people put God in...without understand God's judgment or His ways. And people justify themselves by locating themselves in that box...checking off the "salvation" box. Not realizing they have put themselves into religious bondage.

But with understanding comes an endless stream of evidence to God's ways so that the bible is just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. A useful guide...but not something that is meant to limit God...but rather to understand His ways. God is not limited to reruns of what He's already said. For instance...if God directs someone to go somewhere and doesn't direct that person to a street called "straight"...as He previously did (to Ananias), then would you say that was "unbiblical"?

can God not direct people to places with modern street names?

Do you realize just how much you are trapped in religious bondage...thinking that is what God wants? rather than an actual freedom to explore the depths of Christ?

So many posters here have zero actual testimony to the transcendent Lord...instead relying on written words that are trying to point things out to blind eyes.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religion is a box that people put God in...without understand God's judgment or His ways. And people justify themselves by locating themselves in that box...checking off the "salvation" box. Not realizing they have put themselves into religious bondage.

But with understanding comes an endless stream of evidence to God's ways so that the bible is just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. A useful guide...but not something that is meant to limit God...but rather to understand His ways. God is not limited to reruns of what He's already said. For instance...if God directs someone to go somewhere and doesn't direct that person to a street called "straight"...as He previously did (to Ananias), then would you say that was "unbiblical"?

can God not direct people to places with modern street names?

Do you realize just how much you are trapped in religious bondage...thinking that is what God wants? rather than an actual freedom to explore the depths of Christ?

So many posters here have zero actual testimony to the transcendent Lord...instead relying on written words that are trying to point things out to blind eyes.

That doesn't even begin to address the point I was making. Do you apply standards to others that you don't hold yourself to?

I hope you see that as a fair question.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His name is Kevin Zadai. I first began to listen to him sometime over the summer and some of his videos Ive listened to more than once. Most of Them are about three hours long, with About the first hour being music.
If you want to give a listen, he begins speaking at about the 57 minute mark.
A lot of people will scoff at him I’m pretty sure.

Anybody that proclaims aliens are demons and proclaims humanoid giants living from Angels mating with humans is a crack pot and can't even discern the bible. He's selling DVD's which is a red flag already. Charging for the word is a huge red flag.

I noticed he's a conspiracy theorist regarding the Smithsonian and Giant bones, hiding them.

This is really sad, anyone that follows him is serious misled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr E