I Like This Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anybody that proclaims aliens are demons and proclaims humanoid giants living from Angels mating with humans is a crack pot and can't even discern the bible. He's selling DVD's which is a red flag already. Charging for the word is a huge red flag.

I noticed he's a conspiracy theorist regarding the Smithsonian and Giant bones, hiding them.

This is really sad, anyone that follows him is serious misled.
He does not teach angels mating with humans. I get that’s what you think he said, but it’s what you heard, not what he said. I’ve listened to him extensively and I assure you, he teaches that sons of God means men from a certain bloodline that would be uncorrupted to bring forth Jesus in and that they weren’t supposed to mate with a certain bloodline that the angels (now imprisoned) taught men to mingle with. He teaches it was cains marked bloodline the men weren’t supposed to mingle with the daughters of. Cain was marked so no one from the chosen bloodline WOULD mate with his line. God was playing the long game.
You have to give people more of a chance! It’s our habit to think we know what someone is saying when often we are only assuming what they are saying. We do the same thing with scripture. I know I’ve seen me do it!

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He does not teach angels mating with humans. I get that’s what you think he said, but it’s what you heard, not what he said. I’ve listened to him extensively and I assure you, he teaches that sons of God means men from a certain bloodline that would be uncorrupted to bring forth Jesus in and that they weren’t supposed to mate with a certain bloodline that the angels now imprisoned taught men to mingle with. He teaches it was cains marked bloodline the men weren’t supposed to mingle with the daughters of. Cain was marked so no one from the chosen bloodline WOULD mate with his line. God was playing the long game.
You have to give people more of a chance! It’s our habit to think we know what someone is saying when often we are only assuming what they are saying. We do the same thing with scripture. I know I’ve seen me do it!
Still more deception that he's teaching even from your description.

Listen stunned, I don't doubt the man had a heavenly experience with Jesus, hey I've even seen God the Father from Heaven speaking to me. And after experiences like that it's easy to think God has chosen you to lead the people. But that simply isn't the case here. He clearly is not leading in truth. He's teaching lies.

He should have taken his heavenly experience to heart and attending a good sound doctrine church with sound minded people. Ya know the good old church experience.

The moment someone starts talking about nephalim, run! That's my advise.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still more deception that he's teaching even from your description.

Listen stunned, I don't doubt the man had a heavenly experience with Jesus, hey I've even seen God the Father from Heaven speaking to me. And after experiences like that it's easy to think God has chosen you to lead the people. But that simply isn't the case here. He clearly is not leading in truth. He's teaching lies.

He should have taken his heavenly experience to heart and attending a good sound doctrine church with sound minded people. Ya know the good old church experience.

The moment someone starts talking about nephalim, run! That's my advise.
Why run? Nephilim are in the Bible. Men falsely have taught they were from angels mating with humans, which is so ridiculous. Then someone comes along and says it’s nonsense and that it was HUMAN men and not angels and you think HE’S the crazy one teaching lies? i don’t know what to say.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Site getting a little wiggy for me. Anyone else? I keep having to refresh page.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I just got caught up in one of my little tangents, which is the name Adam. There are so many odd little plays on words in Adam that I got lost In little tangents and offshoots. I guess the most interesting one to me is red/adom and that dam (blood), which is red, is in the name. And I think when you are talking about taking a life, murder - the plural of blood is used (damim). I can almost tease out why this is so, but…not quite. I do, now that I think, recall a zoom I used to go to where a man said that his blood cries to me from the ground was actually his bloods…I don’t think I was ready to learn these things back then so I did not retain much of anything and it all did nothing but cross my eyes at the time. That’s a shame…

The Hebrew language is almost impossible! It actually does seem not possible for it to be such that there is so much in one word in Hebrew. No other language that I have even a small acquaintance with packs so much into one word. It’s pretty amazing. If you mosey off into even one word in Hebrew, you begin to sort of…feel the word rather than hear it. I’m slightly acquainted with that in English where at times i feel a broader concept rather than have a delineated definition for a word or phrase but that’s more rarely than in Hebrew where it’s that way with almost every single word. It’s exhausting actually… :oops:

I guess I think Adam might have understood and seen and felt much more than we do about…God, and about…everything, actually. And it’s sort of like one old saint I read began to grasp this, even with his more limited mind and connection to God as he communed with the Spirit. He spoke of a cloud of both knowing and at the same time not knowing. Knowing everything at once while also knowing nothing. I think it was the best he could explain being in that cloud. It’s a bit like cloud watching in the natural, where if you peer at a cloud for a moment you see shapes of things, like, oh look, that cloud looks like a horse or this cloud looks like a man’s head With ears and a nose. I’m sure I should stop because I will look crazy to almost everyone. Lol.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another odd and random thing I thought about this morning is kind of funny. I always just had a big question mark in my head about eating “food offered to idols.” I never understood exactly what it was that made it a sin. But today I thought, it isn’t even a real thing, is it? If it had been offered to God, instead of a false god, there wouldnt even BE any meat left to buy at half price and eat because God would have burned it all up when He accepted the offering. So it’s just…make believe.
I don’t even know why someone’s conscience would be bothered to eat meat someone else had done a make believe thing with, unless…the refusal of it was to show something to the one who had DONE the make believe thing with the meat…the whole thing just strikes me as bizarre. I’m probably missing something still.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why run? Nephilim are in the Bible. Men falsely have taught they were from angels mating with humans, which is so ridiculous. Then someone comes along and says it’s nonsense and that it was HUMAN men and not angels and you think HE’S the crazy one teaching lies? i don’t know what to say.
Nephilim are not taught in the bible. The reference people use is this:

NKJV Gensis 6:4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

If you get a bad translation then it might use the word Nephilim.

God also talks about the Leviathan and the Behemoth:

Job 41:1 “Can you draw out Leviathan with a hook, Or snare his tongue with a line which you lower?

Job 40:15 Look now at the behemoth, which I made along with you; He eats grass like an ox.

Those giants talked about in the bible were probably dinosaurs of land and sea. Let's stick to reality and the evidence we have on hand. Not some imaginary conspiracy talked about in your video. The guy is selling snake oil. Imaginary stuff.

I've always considered myself as someone that seeks the truth. But this guy is not seeking the truth. He's selling conspiracy theory to people and making money off of them. And you're trying to defend him?

Someone who seeks the truth and is successful uses a sound mind and sound reasoning to weigh the evidence presented and can discern the facts properly.

In all honesty, and let's be honest, there are no human giant bones on display anywhere, that is because they don't exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I defend anyone who says something I think is true and that I can see in the Bible through various verses I have gathered. It’s just what I do.

Reactions: Episkopos

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nephilim is a Jewish invention, which is highly disputed. Nephilim - Wikipedia

The Nephilim (/ˈnɛfɪˌlɪm/; Hebrew: נְפִילִים Nəfīlīm) are mysterious beings or people in the Hebrew Bible who are large and strong.[1] The word Nephilim is loosely translated as giants in some translations of the Hebrew Bible, but left untranslated in others. Jewish explanations interpret them as hybrid sons of fallen angels.

The main reference to them is in Genesis 6:1–4, but the passage is ambiguous and the identity of the Nephilim is disputed.[1][2] According to the Book of Numbers 13:33, they later inhabited Canaan at the time of the Israelite conquest of Canaan.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nephilim is a Jewish invention, which is highly disputed. Nephilim - Wikipedia

The Nephilim (/ˈnɛfɪˌlɪm/; Hebrew: נְפִילִים Nəfīlīm) are mysterious beings or people in the Hebrew Bible who are large and strong.[1] The word Nephilim is loosely translated as giants in some translations of the Hebrew Bible, but left untranslated in others. Jewish explanations interpret them as hybrid sons of fallen angels.

The main reference to them is in Genesis 6:1–4, but the passage is ambiguous and the identity of the Nephilim is disputed.[1][2] According to the Book of Numbers 13:33, they later inhabited Canaan at the time of the Israelite conquest of Canaan.
If the one word bothers you, just use the word giants instead.
I actually do not think nephilim means giants or extremely tall people. I think it means fallen angels who enticed men to the sexual sin they were not to partake in. I think they are in chains now for what they taught men to do.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well in all honesty I think this man is selling conspiracy theories to people as it is clear he is doing. Claiming that the Smithsonian is hiding giant human bones is a conspiracy claim. I don't engage in conspiracy threads which is what this has turned out to be. I'll just ignore it like most conspiracy threads. I am glad I had the time to explain the truth and I do sincerely hope that someone will hear the truth and accept it. Cheers.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a man in the Bible knew to put something in the water or near the water to make the livestock change genetically so they were born speckled and spotted, I am quite sure the nephilim knew even more about how to instruct on making children grow to be very large.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel bad for my ridiculing of men who bring a bad spirit into a thread by their manipulated flesh. I know how bad it felt to always be carried about by my emotions and pride and resentments. I know how bad it felt to always lose control in my stirred up flesh when someone even so much as looked at me sideways with a rolling of their eyes or a snippy remark. And until such time as God calms our flesh, we are greatly harassed by it at all times or a lot of the time. I know how cutting my tongue can be, even with my flesh now calmed, when someone is running around like a child on too much sugar and bouncing off walls, stopping all gentle speaking in threads.

But I don’t know any other way to make someone consider what they are doing in ruining thread after thread. They are running amok, calling their brothers and sisters dragons and demons and workers of Satan because they ask a question or wonder if a verse means thus and thus or share something they may think. They act as if every person must be perfect in knowledge or must see things in scripture exactly as they do or else they are spawn of the devil. And God forbid that anyone should see more of the spirit of the word than they do! If that happens, they follow the brother or sister around to every thread, shrieking at them and stirring flesh left and right, trying to get others to join in with them in a flesh bender. The truth is that THEY are the ones having their flesh and emotions yanked and manipulated by demons. No, they are not possessed. But they are being manipulated to speak by their flesh and cause ruin and take away any and all peace. A foolish woman tears down her house with her own hands.

I have ridiculed only these brothers and only with the goal of getting them to settle down. And I didn’t do it in my flesh in anger although I realize it looks like that must be what is in my heart and looks overly rough to some. And I didn’t do it before a lot of gentle speaking first, sometimes over the course of years. If there is another way other than a spanking to make them stop calling their brothers awful names and pretending they are satan if they don’t hear their own opinions coming out of someone else’s mouth, I haven’t found it.

If you want to cast out demons, a Christian site is not the place to do it, because there is no way a demon can possess a man with the down payment of Gods Spirit in him. Yes, his flesh can be stirred and manipulated BY demons until it is put under his feet. And yes, he can have some pretty bad leaven he has swallowed, which you answer with scripture, not shrieking and arrogance.

I have been gentled and my flesh calmed by God. But I can’t let everyone be constantly harassed and hurt. If someone rubs your flesh up, just don’t go into their every thread. Speak your mind and leave. Shake the dust off your feet and leave if you can’t control your rudder. Is there any reason to attack people? Even if you feel strongly about something (we all do. I feel strongly about the necessity of knowing Jesus is God and think if someone keeps insisting He isn’t, they will not get very far with the only error you CANT have to advance to maturity and understanding.) But I don’t shriek and shriek to try to get them to see past their leaven.

Just conduct yourself respectfully and take a break if you feel your flesh stirred and your tongue trying to break loose in anger. If you can speak firmly but without anger, there is no problem. You can’t stop someone from insisting you are angry when you aren’t, but you sure can know if you ARE getting wrathful. The blood rushes to the skin of your face in a blush and you feel your heart beat faster. But if you feel that first motion and blush of anger, God is not pleased if you just decide to flesh out on someone. He is pleased if you leave and recollect yourself and talk to Him about the control you lack because of the enemy of your flesh.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6 But she has rebelled against My ordinances more wickedly than the nations, and against My statutes more than the lands which surround her; for they have rejected My ordinances and have not walked [g]in My statutes.’

Wow. Israel rebelled MORE wickedly against Gods laws than all the unbelievers around them…
Unbelievers kept Gods laws more, even though they didn’t have the law, than His own people did.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And BTW, I'm not going to believe in the make believe, but I do apologize if I was a little harsh. It wasn't meant for you @stunnedbygrace, I was just a little disgusted with the guy in the video. That and I think I've had it with conspiracy pushers.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And BTW, I'm not going to believe in the make believe, but I do apologize if I was a little harsh. It wasn't meant for you @stunnedbygrace, I was just a little disgusted with the guy in the video. That and I think I've had it with conspiracy pushers.
No offense taken at your harshness. Believe me, your opposition to what I posted and your level of harshness was nothing compared to the few men who have been following me around because I listen to some man they don’t like. They shriek much louder than you ever could about how much harm I do to everyone in here with my posts. ;)
You mostly just give your personal opinion and leave. And at least you don’t seek out my every thread to do that in.

Reactions: dev553344

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For days and days now, one of the ads that is consistently shown to me on the main forum page is: “Historical pictures they never showed us in school.” And the picture is of a woman (dead) in Victorian dress with wide, staring eyes and some sort of large spike through her forehead.
Im so tired of seeing that and you would think if they haven’t “reeled me in” yet, they would try a different ad. :mad:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zadai can be funny sometimes. He says he can mess with the scale in the bathroom and then watch when his wife goes to weigh herself. And he can make her either happy or sad by adjusting the scale.
He says It’s unjust scales, false weights, and false weights can make a person feel either happy, or sad and discouraged, depending on how you mess with the Weights. He can make his wife think there has been no consequence of overeating, which makes her happy, which is to deceive her, and he can discourage her when she does not overeat, which is also to deceive her.
It brought this verse to mind - you disheartened the righteous with falsehood when I did not cause him pain, but you have encouraged the wicked not to turn from his wicked way to keep him alive

Another translation - You have discouraged the righteous with your lies, but I didn’t want them to be sad. And you have encouraged the wicked by promising them life, even though they continue in their sins.

This verse and what it is saying to me is that you can control people and their eternal state by messing with the scale of things in scripture. You can discourage a man who does what is right and prevent him from entering the rest God has prepared for him now and you can encourage a man who does not do what is right and affect his eternal state.
If that doesn't explain where we are right now then I don’t know what does.
You mess with the scales and use unjust weights in a deal to cheat death that will not stand. You mess with the scale and say a man doing what is right is filthy rags, which is to take away the righteousness of the righteous, and you say a man not doing what is right is not only righteous but even holy, which takes away holiness, which is wickedness, iniquity.

When God judges, the first man will judged righteous by what he has done, despite what men have said, and the second man, who is neither righteous nor holy, will wail, despite what men have said.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it has always been this way that a man speaking the truth is cancelled and a man speaking lies is promoted.

Who say to the seers, “You must not see visions”; And to the prophets, “You must not prophesy the truth to us. Speak to us pleasant words, Prophesy illusions.

If a man preaches to another man what is pleasant to his flesh, he happily accepts it. If a man preaches to another man what is bitter to his flesh, he says, oh pish posh! forget your doom and gloom!

Last edited: