I Like This Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know why I over-examine everything. I am suspicious of myself in that. Like…I want to have a manual or something. :rolleyes: But if I don’t examine everything, I will never see where it all went wrong and prevented us. I mean…Jesus said we would do even greater things so…we obviously went wrong somewhere. Someone has to say it. At some point, we have to see that when the Spirit isn’t…”in” a thing (or isn’t in a thing any more/currently), we need to just cease rather than try to force continuance of the thing the Spirit was previously “in” or was doing.
We keep thinking we’ve arrived somewhere when everything is meant to be a springboard, not an arriving. Our trust is meant to take us somewhere, that’s for sure. And it hasn’t taken us to that somewhere, that’s also for sure. And I guess someone has to over-examine…if you don’t know what went wrong you surely can’t correct what went wrong. Where is the God of Paul? And why did the man Elijah passed his covering to get a double portion and yet we are so close to dying everywhere you look? Wasn’t Pauls covering passed on through the disciples he made? And weren’t those disciples to make more disciples? Because that’s not what we see anywhere. We see converts but no man can make disciples, which is what was supposed to happen. And treading on scorpions? Greater things than these? Moving mountains? The power of God to heal? Because all of that, that’s the God of Paul. So why isn’t that God moving?

• Love
Reactions: Azim and Mr E

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
His name is Kevin Zadai. I first began to listen to him sometime over the summer and some of his videos Ive listened to more than once. Most of Them are about three hours long, with About the first hour being music.
If you want to give a listen, he begins speaking at about the 57 minute mark.
A lot of people will scoff at him I’m pretty sure.

Kevin Zadai - Angels Personally Handed Him His Books

Kevin Zadai is one of the false teachers that goes to Heaven on a regular basis and has face to face chats with Jesus often.

Dr. Kevin Zadai shares how the gift of prophecy is available to you! Click here to watch the full video: ...

Kevin Zadai has perhaps the most trips to Heaven than any false prophet today. So today we'll hear more about his most recent ...

Kevin Zadai is a regular on the Sid Roth show and has been to Heaven, spoken with Jesus, spoken with God and has many tall ...

All available on YouTube....

Me personally, I would stay away from him and his teachings.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all have to decide who we think is real and who isn’t. We each have to follow the Spirit and be a berean. If we do that, rather than just collecting the opinions of other men, I think we do well.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tongues again. Sheesh. It’s a gift. Not all speak in tongues. You can’t teach someone how to speak in tongues. Can you teach someone how to heal? No. It’s a gift, not a learned behavior.
Tell that to mr false todd white . He has a school where they teach them how to heal , ,how to etc .
Dont follow that man either .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
We all have to decide who we think is real and who isn’t. We each have to follow the Spirit and be a berean. If we do that, rather than just collecting the opinions of other men, I think we do well.
Personally, I shun what is on YouTube, I need to grow in the knowledge of Christ, and not man's opinions.
J.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And treading on scorpions? Greater things than these? Moving mountains? The power of God to heal? Because all of that, that’s the God of Paul. So why isn’t that God moving?
Did you not see what is said in Scripture? The just shall live by faith, and we walk by faith not by sight.

The Jews were constantly clamoring for signs, and Christ told then that they would receive only one sign -- the sign of the prophet Jonah. In real terms it was the miraculous resurrection of Christ which should have caused all Jews to be converted. But that did not happen. And Christ already prophesied that it would not happen. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. (Luke 16:31)

The truth of the matter is that the sign gifts were for a specific reason and for a specific period of time -- the Apostolic Age. Now God says that faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God (the Gospel) (Rom 10:17). Why? Because the Gospel is THE POWER OF GOD UNTO SALVATION to them that believe (Rom 1:16).

Reactions: Johann

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I shun what is on YouTube, I need to grow in the knowledge of Christ, and not man's opinions.
J.
We are just different. I don’t shun things until and unless I see they are unbiblical or devoid of the Spirit. To use a phrase of yours which I like, eat the chicken, spit out the bones.
I use whatever is good, whatever helps me, whatever brings me closer to God. Whatever doesn’t help me, I just discard.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you not see what is said in Scripture? The just shall live by faith, and we walk by faith not by sight.

The Jews were constantly clamoring for signs, and Christ told then that they would receive only one sign -- the sign of the prophet Jonah. In real terms it was the miraculous resurrection of Christ which should have caused all Jews to be converted. But that did not happen. And Christ already prophesied that it would not happen. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. (Luke 16:31)

The truth of the matter is that the sign gifts were for a specific reason and for a specific period of time -- the Apostolic Age. Now God says that faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God (the Gospel) (Rom 10:17). Why? Because the Gospel is THE POWER OF GOD UNTO SALVATION to them that believe (Rom 1:16).
Learning to overcome by faith teaches us the truth about our reality, that our walk is according to faith, and that this is the true way to live.

It's maturing into that faith, not just receiving it as a spiritual gift, but maturing into it, this shows us the truth, that in fact our faith does actually overcome everything, that God truly leads us in triumph.

Much love!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
J.
Exactly. If you get your beliefs from YouTube you get just that: trash. I have seen some decent YouTube videos from honest and true people, but it's rare and not for the new Christian, as they are probably easily fooled. It can take decades to learn the true gospel, and it's easier to learn from an honest and true church service.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johann and marks

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

People still get healed and prophecies still come true. God is not dead and works to this day thru them that have faith and believe.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh…is the system broken as everyone keeps saying?
It appears to be working just as planned…

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh…is the system broken as everyone keeps saying?
It appears to be working just as planned…
And it’s like…really big clues to that are in the “let my people go” story in the Bible.
For instance, if people begin to do anything or some things that alarm others or leaders that they might try to break away from being so heavily controlled so that they fear they could lose their “good thing,” their laborers and cash cows and beasts of burden, they put greater hardship on them or some kind of greater demands so they can busy them even further and exhaust them and in that way keep them locked and bound to the system that allows for them to be easily milked and fed on and controlled.

So I’m just seeing the whole “the system is broke” mantra in a different way. In fact, it appears to me that, worldwide, the system has never begun to work better and more efficiently according to plan…

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Laurina thank you for introducing me to Soren Kierkegaard! I’m smitten and intrigued.

”There are many people who arrive at conclusions in life much the way schoolboys do; they cheat their teachers by copying the answer book without having worked the problem themselves.”

It’s not authentic living is it? It’s…mimicry. It’s not even full consciousness. It’s more like…a hive consciousness?
I easily see that political people are this way but to see that the majority of religious men are also this way is a shock.

Reactions: Azim and Episkopos

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And more:
us ordinary people are afraid to come into personal, immediate contact with the eternal. Instead, we rely on traditions and the voice of others. We are content to be a specimen or a copy, liv ing a life shielded against individual responsibility before the Truth.
True individuality is measured by this: how long or how far one can endure being alone without the understanding of oth ers.
The person who can endure being alone is poles apart from the social mixer. He is miles apart from the man-pleaser, the one who manages successfully with everyone – he who possesses no sharp edges. God never uses such people. The true individual, anyone who is going to be directly involved with God, will not and cannot avoid the human bite. He will be thoroughly mis understood. God is no friend of cozy human gathering.
Yes, in the purely human world the rule is this: Seek out the help and opinion of others. Christ says: Beware of men! The majority of people are not only afraid of holding a wrong opin ion, they are afraid of holding an opinion alone. In the physical world water puts out fire. So too in the spiritual world. The “many”, the mass of people, put out the inner fire – beware of men!

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s after midnight and I’m so enjoying him that I’m tempted to make coffee and just skip a night of sleep so I can keep reading!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Contemplating mobs of vicious and angry religious people this morning and how to properly defend against their brutality in the online setting or help the people they stalk and bombard.
I currently have my jaw set to call them out on their nonsense and to not politely and mannerly shade and soften the naked truth about them and their plainly seen arrogance. I won’t try to be gentle with them as I am with my brothers who aren’t violent. I won’t answer in anger but I WILL answer vehemently. I don’t know any other way to try to reach them.

On a lighter note, Now Ive had Wigglesworth shared with me and I’m reading him. :)
Here are a few quotes of his:

“The Spirit reveals, unfolds, takes of the things of Christ and shows them to us, and prepares us to be more than a match for Satanic forces.”

“God has privileged us in Christ Jesus to live above the ordinary human plane of life. Those who want to be ordinary and live on a lower plane can do so, but as for me, I will not.”

“God dwells in you, but you cannot have this divine power until you live and walk in the Holy Ghost, until the power of the new life is greater than the old life.”

“Divine life is full of divine appointment and equipping, and you cannot be filled with the power of God without a manifestation.”

Especially this last saying by him is so true that I wonder at men who claim to be walking in the Spirit in Gods very own glorious presence and holiness who act violently or arrogantly to any brother and then absurdly think they can’t be seen on earth! And for them to accuse the one they hate of what they themselves do is a very dark blindness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laurina and Azim

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Contemplating mobs of vicious and angry religious people this morning and how to properly defend against their brutality in the online setting or help the people they stalk and bombard.
I currently have my jaw set to call them out on their nonsense and to not politely and mannerly shade and soften the naked truth about them and their plainly seen arrogance. I won’t try to be gentle with them as I am with my brothers who aren’t violent. I won’t answer in anger but I WILL answer vehemently. I don’t know any other way to try to reach them.
Sometimes, when the mobs come out and attack you, you can take heart and know you are on the right track..... for so they persecuted our LORD and savior Jesus Christ. I Hope this brings you some peace. Let the Holy Spirit lead you and your words will bear fruit, may not be now, but someday that seed will germinate, and then you can glorify the one that brings the growth. (1 Corinthians 3:1-8)