I like this pet squirrel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's cute.

When I grew up in Pennsylvania, we would throw nuts out to the squirrels in the Winter. Also, throw bread for the birds in Winter. Ended up in California so no opportunity to do that now.
California is a great place to live. Lived there for 10 years.

Reactions: Lambano and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
California is a great place to live. Lived there for 10 years.
Except now the rents got astronomically high!!! Lots of people having to move out of State. It's hard to know where to go. Currently taking care of my homebound elderly mom so can't move anyhow. Going day by day with God's help.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except now the rents got astronomically high!!! Lots of people having to move out of State. It's hard to know where to go. Currently taking care of my homebound elderly mom so can't move anyhow. Going day by day with God's help.
That's great that you take care of her. I lived with my aunt and grandma before they passed. It was nice to spend time with them. I didn't really have to care for them, though were both pretty mobile before they died.

• Love
Reactions: Debp and Cassandra

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The local squirrels are convinced that we put the seeds in the bird-feeder out just for them. They feel the same way about the strawberry plants on the back deck.
Yeah I heard that, bird seed is their favorite snack.

Reactions: Debp

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was in California..years ago..
- short trip.
---
Awesome scenic views..
- California Scenic drives/Highway
I used to hike the San Bernardino mountains around Los Angeles. One time I went above the low lying clouds and it was like I was near to God. It was a really peaceful experience.