I need healing/the Holy Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I am at my wits end regarding the above. I was perfectly fine before being attacked by Satan yet I have been left unhealed and I don’t know why

I’ve quit smoking (my reason for doing it is gone as I am no longer being attacked and don’t have non stop barking anymore)

I’m reading the Bible as best I can (it would be easier if the days weren’t flying by)

I’ve been praying for months

I’ve even got on my knees numerous times

Yet nothing seems to work and no one on other boards will tell me why

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello.

What type of health condition do you have?

Perhaps the reason you have no been healed is, the method of addressing the condition is within your reach.

Maybe it can be solved through basic dietary changes or exercise?

Reactions: Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I really don’t know why I say that I was perfectly fine before being attacked by Satan if people are just going to ignore it

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don’t know why I say that I was perfectly fine before being attacked by Satan if people are just going to ignore it

If you're attacked by satan, I would guess it means you are important.

But how are you being attacked? How does it affect you?

There could be a narrative and story behind it that is also important.

Will say a prayer for you, other than that nothing I can do, sorry.

Reactions: Pearl and Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let us stay on topic and focus on the living not the dead

Thanks for understanding

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Still no healing after months of asking

It would be nice to know the reason why so I can do something about it

And before anyone tries to engage in victim blaming, I was perfectly fine before it was decided to put me through months of death threats, being told I was going to hell etc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still no healing after months of asking

It would be nice to know the reason why so I can do something about it

And before anyone tries to engage in victim blaming, I was perfectly fine before it was decided to put me through months of death threats, being told I was going to hell etc
This is a prayer forum, not a discussion forum... but consider what Job went through in the Book of Job and why... if you are able! Consider the selflessness of Jesus and selfishness of man seeking his own comfort instead of ask for and being content with God's will in spite of the physical discomfort which that may include:

nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. Matt 26:39
Job 40:2Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.
Job 40:3Then Job answered the LORD, and said,
Job 40:4Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
Job 40:5Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.

Reactions: dev553344

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It would have been quicker and easier to do the right and Christian thing and ask the Holy Spirit instead of an irrelevant reference to Job

Any one else want to do the right thing

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would have been quicker and easier to do the right and Christian thing and ask the Holy Spirit instead of an irrelevant reference to Job

Any one else want to do the right thing
I only repeat that this is NOT a discussion thread.

Reactions: Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And I can only repeat that I, being a Christian, would have done the right thing and asked the Holy Spirit on anyone else behalf

Get over yourself and start working on being a good person

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though you were attacked by Satan for no reason and left unhealed after looking after a dog for 10 years, you will demonstrate great faith through months of prayers, ask for the Holy Spirit repeatedly and quit smoking after years of anxiety caused by supernatural death threats that we ignored in favour of accusing you of being a backslider.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ok I am getting sick of this. Still no healing. And “this isn’t a discussion forum” yadda yadda yadda but I really don’t understand why I would be attacked/sifted by Satan and left unhealed

Status
Not open for further replies.