I pray everyones life is blessed today.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about peoples lives here that live in other countries besides the U.S., but the culture of the U.S. is changing and people are in fear of the future , even our children are in fear, as our culture is changing pretty radically and rapidly, and more and more families are struggling just to feed their children and the homeless population continues to grow.

The financial stability this country once had enjoyed is all but gone, as people are playing a guessing game about their jobs and their future there.
Our politics are to me in shambles, and there are so many strange idea's coming from prospective candidates at all levels.

So I was praying for all of you this morning, that God is blessing you, and your lives are at peace in the Lord as mine is.
As time passes, I see life getting harder for people sometimes even for Christians, so I hope we are all supporting each other in prayer, and supporting this forum in prayer.

And if life is difficult for you, as mine has been at times in the past, I prayed for you also, as life can be challenging in all kinds of ways, and we need the peace that surpasses all understanding.

May God bless you all richly and you be in comfort, and may your heart be at peace.

With much love for all of you
My name is OLIGOS

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about peoples lives here that live in other countries besides the U.S., but the culture of the U.S. is changing and people are in fear of the future , even our children are in fear, as our culture is changing pretty radically and rapidly, and more and more families are struggling just to feed their children and the homeless population continues to grow.

The financial stability this country once had enjoyed is all but gone, as people are playing a guessing game about their jobs and their future there.
Our politics are to me in shambles, and there are so many strange idea's coming from prospective candidates at all levels.

So I was praying for all of you this morning, that God is blessing you, and your lives are at peace in the Lord as mine is.
As time passes, I see life getting harder for people sometimes even for Christians, so I hope we are all supporting each other in prayer, and supporting this forum in prayer.

And if life is difficult, as mine has been at times in the past, I prayed for you also, as life can be challenging in all kinds of ways, and we need the peace that surpasses all understanding.

May God bless you all richly and you be in comfort, and may your heart be at peace.

With much love for all of you
My name is OLIGOS

God Bless you and yours abundantly,
Taken