I rewatched my prophetic videos and here's my response

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't believe a word he says anymore. It was all a bunch of wishful thinking. At least he apologized, but a false prophet is somebody who claims to have heard God say something and it becomes untrue. Sorry history, nothing against you but I think that this guy is full of it in my own personal opinion. The only truthful thing that he said was God is good.

Reactions: amigo de christo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't want to say it, but I never had any faith in the guy either. Seems nice and all, but a tad on the delirious side.

I was hoping that he was correct, but in the end it was just wishful thinking on both our parts.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do as you wish I believe. The alternative for me is to completely abandon Christianity. Further almost everything God told him has come to pass but he did say people when say as you all do but two things are left. I walk by faith not by site. No he is not a false prophet as he said and gave Scripture in the Church age judge the prophecy not the man, as St. Paul said we do everything in part not in whole like in the OT. So the prophecy now gets judged so if it is wrong the person is not false because there are no prophets just prophecy.

Doesn't matter even though you all hate me I will believe

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

I have no problem with what this guy has said or done, and don't believe he needs to "repent" for anything. The only thing about understanding the future as he basically explained but in different words, is that an EVENT will TAKE PLACE (i.e., President Trump WILL receive a Second Term), and to draw the logical expectation that on January 20th, that Second Term will be established.

And although I have never asserted that SPECIFIC, I have attempted to explain why Scripture depicts Trump & Pence as receiving a Second Term. And I SILL maintain that premise, -- based upon Scripture.

So don't judge too harshly, for his main message is still going to be fulfilled, and the Church should take heart that GOD still has HIS hand in the affairs of men!

With Very Best Regards,
ELAM ( and what's-his-name )

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do as you wish I believe. The alternative for me is to completely abandon Christianity. Further almost everything God told him has come to pass but he did say people when say as you all do but two things are left. I walk by faith not by site. No he is not a false prophet as he said and gave Scripture in the Church age judge the prophecy not the man, as St. Paul said we do everything in part not in whole like in the OT. So the prophecy now gets judged so if it is wrong the person is not false because there are no prophets just prophecy.

I don't hate you. And I sorrow over things I see here.

Much love!

Reactions: April_Rose

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't hate you. And I sorrow over things I see here.

Much love!

... just so you don't "sorrow" over a logical step (Jan. 20th) that wasn't part of the prophecy.

But I certainly expect that GOD is going to bring Trump & Pence into a Second Term, JUST AS SOON AS ALL THE RATS are EXPOSED FOR THE CRIMINALS THEY ARE, -- including McConnell, who's now BLAMED TRUMP for instigating the intrusion of the Capital Building.

To coin a phrase for these turncoats: satan lives loudly in you.

With Very Best Regards,
Elam ( and the typist: Bobby Jo)

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I believe in prophecy. Ive never known a prophet, but for example, I am sure the two witnesses will be true prophets.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't believe a word he says anymore. It was all a bunch of wishful thinking. At least he apologized, but a false prophet is somebody who claims to have heard God say something and it becomes untrue. Sorry history, nothing against you but I think that this guy is full of it in my own personal opinion. The only truthful thing that he said was God is good.
Correct sister . we must flee him now . He tried to even change the word of GOD from old and make it into a new understanding .
That scares me to death for him . It would have just been better , had he repented and made no excuses .

Reactions: April_Rose

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and they wont be PENCE and TRUMP . I Feel so sad for bobby cause he just wont let it go . I will pray for him .

President for Christian policies. Awesome. Witness? Still has a lot of growing to do as even a Christian witness, but God has done a work in him last four years. Id like to find videos from his beginning in presidency to the end to see how he has changed.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President for Christian policies. Awesome. Witness? Still has a lot of growing to do as even a Christian witness, but God has done a work in him last four years. Id like to find videos from his beginning in presidency to the end to see how he has changed.
Dearest Mayflower,

I'd suggest that we've all changed in Christ, and then grown. But I don't know of a single man who has had so much against him, yet accomplished so much, in so little time.

Yet some are as Thomas! ;)

Oh yeah, and the Prophetic timing matches the Two Witnesses! And some might even think that if (WHEN) T&P receive a Second Term, -- that would be another confirmation.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

Reactions: marks

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Mayflower,

I'd suggest that we've all changed in Christ, and then grown. But I don't know of a single man who has had so much against him, yet accomplished so much, in so little time.

Yet some are as Thomas! ;)

Oh yeah, and the Prophetic timing matches the Two Witnesses! And some might even think that if (WHEN) T&P receive a Second Term, -- that would be another confirmation.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

Wouldnt the witnesses say they are the witnesses? Have fire come their mouth and stuff?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wouldnt the witnesses say they are the witnesses? Have fire come their mouth and stuff?
Bobby Jo has had this delusion about the two witnesses as Trump and Pence for quite sometime, and nothing will shake his beliefs.

So let's set the record straight.

1. The two witnesses cannot appear on earth until the Antichrist has total control of all its inhabitants. (see Revelation 11,12,13)

2. Moses and Elijah (two prophets) are those two witnesses who will come to Jerusalem and preach the Gospel and prophesy against the Antichrist. Elijah must come before the Great Tribulation, and the miracles (plagues) which Moses performed in Egypt will be repeated.

3. Their stay on earth will correspond to the reign of the Antichrist -- 3 1/2 years, which is 1,260 days, which is 42 months, which is "time, times, and half a time".

4. Moses and Elijah will be killed by the Antichrist, but will then be resurrected after 3 1/2 days, and raptured to Heaven immediately.

5. There will be a huge earthquake in Jerusalem after that, following which the desecrated temple in Jerusalem will be utterly destroyed. While the destruction of this temple is not revealed explicitly, it is implied.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we already answered both of these, -- where:
  • Jesus asked his Disciples who others say HE was. So Jesus didn't go around boasting HIS position
  • Iranian General Solomani (and some others) had some personal experience with the "fire" that came from Trump's mouth.
... but let's watch and see if (WHEN) T&P are recognized as winning a Second Term, because if not, then they wouldn't both be caught together and murdered in the streets. But if (WHEN) they ARE both back in the Whitehouse for having Won their Second Term, then that should help us understand how GOD still has MORE for these TWO WITNESSES! :)

With Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (in the picture, -- with Bobby Jo doing the typing as he dictates :rolleyes: )

Last edited: