I think God is healing me.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am hoping God is healing me, mu mind is very conflicted right now, i am also very weak and i thought i might die but now i think God may be healing me, its helping me fight this, God is in my corner and every corner, he surrounds the enemy of my mind and i am hoping he will purge this demon(s) from my head, so i pray for help and healing through this period, please god, you aare my strength and fortitude, please help me fight this demon, please banish this demon from within me, In Jesus Name, Amen.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am hoping God is healing me, mu mind is very conflicted right now, i am also very weak and i thought i might die but now i think God may be healing me, its helping me fight this, God is in my corner and every corner, he surrounds the enemy of my mind and i am hoping he will purge this demon(s) from my head, so i pray for help and healing through this period, please god, you aare my strength and fortitude, please help me fight this demon, please banish this demon from within me, In Jesus Name, Amen.
Continuing to pray and give God the glory!

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the Lord is able to heal you. Keep trusting, remember some of God's promises to you.

trillium-1.jpg

Reactions: Stuart

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God never takes the time to heal people. So you might be healing, but when God touches you, the healing is not only done but the sickness will never have existed.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Glory to Jesus Christ. A prayer for you:

Omnipotent and eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, Stuart, for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy, that, with his bodily health restored, he may give thanks to Thee in Thy church. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Reactions: Stuart

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand