I WILL LIVE A SPIRITUAL LIFE!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you say me it
1co 2:13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1co 2:14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1co 2:15But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe you're sincerely trying. Lean on the Holy Spirit!
I also believe he is sincerely trying in spite of the sometimes sarcastic and sometimes teasing remarks people on this forum have directed at him. Not everyone is like we are and not every believer is walking precisely the same pathway toward God that we are. We may not know or understand all of the details, but God certainly does.
Mt 12:36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Reactions: O'Darby

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you say me it

Spirituality is not a garment we put on.

On the contrary, that is what the flesh is.

The kingdom of God is within--so...outward signs of spirituality outwardly generated are bogus. True Christ-like spirituality is rather what come forth from a changed heart--from within.

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also believe he is sincerely trying in spite of the sometimes sarcastic and sometimes teasing remarks people on this forum have directed at him. Not everyone is like we are and not every believer is walking precisely the same pathway toward God that we are. We may not know or understand all of the details, but God certainly does.
Mt 12:36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
I'm pretty sure he was saintman at another forum. The posts were almost identical. I do sense someone to whom this is very important and who is trying very hard.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure he was saintman at another forum. The posts were almost identical. I do sense someone to whom this is very important and who is trying very hard.
He has previously indicated on here that he is autistic. That combined with English being a second language to him undoubtedly make things sometimes difficult.