Idaho Murders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once a year, I had to go to Pullman, Washington. Washington State University. I was amazed to find Moscow, Idaho within minutes of Pullman.....Like most small college towns, there are two police forces ....City police and campus police. Campus Police are not involved in this investigation.

Moscow, Idaho Police have fouled this investigation up. They contaminated the crime scene when they arrived.....Looking for survivors that's quite easy to do. They have to learn to be diligent in retracing every step and every person involved in the search. Then LOCK IT DOWN. The investigation is so fouled up, that they are now screaming at the amatuer detectives on the internet ....How about this proceedure? One group that reads the social media pages and everyone else pay attention to the evidence at hand? That way .....no one in your public announcements says anything about the internet? It makes them look like amatuers they are now trying to condem ....If we could count on them ...I would say, "Turn it over to the FBI. However, they would propbaby come back with "Trump did it!"