if alien species can upgrade us fast.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
can you say me it

Yes.

But I may not be able to do so much longer on this forum - or on any forum on Christianity Board - if a certain antitrinitarian member of Christianity Board gets his way. That wolf is at the door and he seeks to slake his thirst with my blood.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks. I‘m often unsure what he’s talking about - and I kinda think he likes it like that.
Yes I agree. And probably the new movie "upgrade". Have you seen the trailers on youtube? Pretty interesting movie really.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Yes I agree. And probably the new movie "upgrade". Have you seen the trailers on youtube? Pretty interesting movie really.

No, I haven’t seen the trailers. I‘ve lost a lot of the interest I had in movies.

But that reminds me of something I saw on Twitter in the last couple of days. I’ll try to find it and post it here. It had to do with the issue of no longer being able to believe what your eyes see. Ironically, I think you would enjoy seeing it.

P.S.

Here it is, if you’d like to “see“ it.

James Melville. “Seeing is not believing.” It’s only 1 minute and 46 seconds long. Advanced movie effects. (And maybe a tool the Antichrist will one day put to good use.)

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I haven’t seen the trailers. I‘ve lost a lot of the interest I had in movies.

But that reminds me of something I saw on Twitter in the last couple of days. I’ll try to find it and post it here. It had to do with the issue of no longer being able to believe what your eyes see. Ironically, I think you would enjoy seeing it.

P.S.

Here it is, if you’d like to “see“ it.

James Melville. “Seeing is not believing.” It’s only 1 minute and 46 seconds long. Advanced movie effects. (And maybe a tool the Antichrist will one day put to good use.)

I think they're already using stuff like that to woo audiences into believing the leftist agendas. Kinda using peer pressure too to conform america.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no aliens here.
Actually, Born again Christians are aliens to this world.
Jhn 8:23 - And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

Jhn 18:36 - Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Jhn 15:19 - If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Jhn 17:14 - I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jhn 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Last edited: