Mary was not a host-womb for a supernatural body

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
There is a Christian teaching that Jesus' body was not natural like all babes and men, but supernaturally immortal, like heroes born of the gods of old.

In this case, the question of Nicodemus actually comes into play. He considered the mother's womb to be the only kind of birth of men and women on earth. And pertaining to our bodies, that is exactly true. In fact, it's so obvious, that the natural biology of such things is set aside, while trying to preach some kind of super-christ's body.

It basically says that their christ only came as a man, in the bodily form of a man, and as a babe through the womb. But it only applies to the pathway of the womb into the world, and not the biological maturation and nurturing of the babe while in the womb.

Afterall, how can unnatural flesh and blood receive prenatal nutrients of natural flesh and blood, and not be tainted and corrupted at the same time?

It says that their christ came as a man born of a man, but was not a man with natural flesh and blood of the woman. (Which is always by the seed of man.)

And so, it is necessary for that immortally prepared christ-body, must remain separated and independent of the natural nurturing of the babe in the womb, by the mother and child's natural umbilical cord!

"The umbilical cord (also called the navel string, birth cord) is a conduit between the developing baby in the womb of the mother. During prenatal maturation, the umbilical cord is physiologically and genetically part of the babe. The umbilical vein supplies the fetus with oxygenated and nutrient-rich blood."

The preachers of the pureblooded immortal flesh christ, would rather say the ungodly conduit of the sinful seed and sin-filled blood of a corrupt natural womb of a virgin woman!

Therefore, the bodily super-christ theology forbids such 'sinful' and 'corrupting' elements being passed on into the Sacred Body of their christ, that came only as a man by the womb, but certainly was not a man come in the trashy flesh and blood of a natural woman. Yech!

Such a 'conception' is not natural, and only has an appearance of it in the womb. It is actually the body of an alien unnatural immortal creature, that is only implanted in the virgin's womb. And shunning the maturation of the filthy womb itself, it is only sustained and nurtured by the Spirit, until the time to be 'born' from the womb: Host-womb of pseudo-mother Mary. Pregnant in appearance only, but certainly not in flesh and blood. (That ought to get the Mariologists inflamed for sure)

Since there can not be permitted any such foul 'sharing' between natural woman and unnatural babe, then the umbilical cord cannot be naturally usable for that super-babes body in the womb. And so, if the Spirit did indeed also prepare a 'natural-looking' umbilical cord between woman and babe (who has no mother by conception, but only the Father), Then it could only be for appearances' sake, when exiting the host-womb to cut it.

(No one declared the coming of Christ, because of not seeing an umbilical cord to cut) Likewise, if not for the preachers of the super-bodied christ, saying specifically that the immortal babe exited through the womb, then one could possibly wonder of that immortal alien-being popped out through the belly.

And so, unless the Spirit provided a 'filtering device' within the umbilical cord, to purify the nutrients of natural flesh and blood being passed on, then the womb of Mary was only a temporary natural host, for an unnatural christ-body independently placed and grown therein.

As the preachers of immortal flesh and pure blood like to say, Absolutely no seed of David ever got into, nor had any thing to do with, the immortalized flesh of their super-christ!

Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; (Romans 1)

Note: I know I am playing around with someone's super-christ of immortal body, but hey, if we can't poke a little fun at this stuff, then what's the point? We must not take ourselves too seriously, nor our doctrines we like to make up for ourselves. No matter how super-duper they are.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know why there is an effort now to take actual scripture and interpolate all manner of absurd implications against it. Seemingly,but not really, in order to reiterate the original text.

Jesus is,was,exactly who God says he is , was. And Mary was highly favored.

Deal with it. Because it actually doesn't matter if you don't.

Old mythic deities don't matter.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a Christian teaching that Jesus' body was not natural like all babes and men, but supernaturally immortal, like heroes born of the gods of old.

Heb 10:
[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

John 1:
[13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Cor 15:
[45] And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Why would a “spirit” simply not come to earth in His own spirit body?

Not a mystery.

1) If men looked upon Him….??

Ex 33:
[20] And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

2) His spirit body does not have BLOOD…

3) Born OF God…

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 10:
[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

John 1:
[13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Cor 15:
[45] And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Not a mystery.

1) If men looked upon Him….??

Ex 33:
[20] And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

2) His spirit body does not have BLOOD…

3) Born OF God…
Great post.

Though there are those who think Jesus is a flesh and blood man now living in Heaven.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great post.

Though there are those who think Jesus is a flesh and blood man now living in Heaven.

No scripture ever says the Creator becomes the Created or that the Created man becomes a spirit.

God IS a Spirit without beginning.
Angels are created spirits, with a beginning.
Earthly men have a spirit, with a beginning.

Spirits have the power to APPEAR in the LIKENESS AS a man.

Human men being at the bottom of the power pole….have the power to APPEAR IN THE LIKENESS AS A female….

Pretty confident the Spirit of God ALMIGHTY, does not require a surgeons knife to APPEAR in the LIKENESS AS AN Earthly man….and be seen by Earthly men, in the fashion, AS an Earthly man.

Phil 2:
[8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Too weird for me….pretending their SAVIOR is an man out of Dust of the Earth!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THREAD TITLE ^^^

Disagree.

The “holy thing” sent to Mary’s Virgin womb, was Gods word.

Gods word came forth out from Gods mouth.

God prepared a body of flesh and blood in the Likeness AS a Jewish man, and SENT that body prepared of God, to the Virgin womb of A Jewish woman, who would become Married to a Jewish man OF the faithful seed Line of:
Abraham, Issac, Jacob, king David (of the House of David),… an Earthly king God appointed, and established his royal throne Forever….and Joseph a descendent of king David (Joseph himself of the House of David).

Mary was informed she would be with child, by a holy servant of God. Mary Agreed.
Joseph was informed Mary was with child, and Joseph Agreed to keep Mary his wife.

Mary was informed her first child born forth out of her Womb would be a “son”, called the “Son of Man”, and “would be called” The Son of God.

Joseph was informed to Name the child: JESUS.

Neither the will of man, nor the blood of man had anything to do with the babe in Mary’s womb or the birth of the babe that came forth from Mary’s virgin womb.

The child, Jesus, the Son of man, was Legally established, via His earthly linage, Legally Qualified, to sit as king ON king Davids ever-lasting throne.

JESUS, as Son of man, Legal offspring of the House of David was Established (well known, without dispute) according to mans law.

JESUS, as Son of God, Legal offspring of God (the ONLY begotten OF God) was Established (well known, with disputes) among some during Jesus days on Earth, and to THIS day.

JESUS, plainly said…
He is not OF this world.
He IS from Above.
He came forth out From God.
God is His Father.
He came to Fulfill the Law.
He would return to God in Heaven.
He would return to Earth.

Scripture expressly reveals…
Adam was a natural earthly man.
Jesus is Spirit.
Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, to day and for ever.

JESUS, is Legally qualified…
To reign over His earthly Father’s kingdom
AND
His heavenly Fathers kingdom.

Human Earthly women do NOT Naturally birth SPIRITS.

The Spirit of God, was SENT to Mary’s virgin Womb, to Establish His LAWFUL Authority to occupy and rule king David’s Kingdom, to fulfill Gods Promise to Abraham.

Matters NOT, what earthly men believe, say, do or Understand…
Gods WILL Shall be Done, on Earth AS it is IN Heaven.

Terrestrial Earthly (human) men DO NOT come forth Out from God, nor come down FROM Heaven.

Isa 55:
[11] So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 16:
[27] For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

John 16:
[28] I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

John 6:
[38] For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

John 17:
[8] For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

John 8:
[23] And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 19:
[28] After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst..
[30] When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Acts 1:
[9] And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Acts 1:
[11] Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THREAD TITLE ^^^

Disagree.

God prepared a body of flesh and blood in the Likeness AS a Jewish man, and SENT that body prepared of God, to the Virgin womb of A Jewish woman, who would become Married to a Jewish man OF the faithful seed Line of:
Abraham, Issac, Jacob, king David (of the House of David),… an Earthly king God appointed, and established his royal throne Forever….and Joseph a descendent of king David (Joseph himself of the House of David).

Mary was informed she would be with child, by a holy servant of God. Mary Agreed.
Joseph was informed Mary was with child, and Joseph Agreed to keep Mary his wife.

Mary was informed her first child born forth out of her Womb would be a “son”, called the “Son of Man”, and “would be called” The Son of God.

Joseph was informed to Name the child: JESUS.

Neither the will of man, nor the blood of man had anything to do with the babe in Mary’s womb or the birth of the babe that came forth from Mary’s virgin womb.

The child, Jesus, the Son of man, was Legally established, via His earthly linage, Legally Qualified, to sit as king ON king Davids ever-lasting throne.

JESUS, as Son of man, Legal offspring of the House of David was Established (well known, without dispute) according to mans law.

JESUS, as Son of God, Legal offspring of God (the ONLY begotten OF God) was Established (well known, with disputes) among some during Jesus days on Earth, and to THIS day.

JESUS, plainly said…
He is not OF this world.
He IS from Above.
He came forth out From God.
God is His Father.
He came to Fulfill the Law.
He would return to God in Heaven.
He would return to Earth.

Scripture expressly reveals…
Adam was a natural earthly man.
Jesus is Spirit.
Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, to day and for ever.

JESUS, is Legally qualified…
To reign over His earthly Father’s kingdom
AND
His heavenly Fathers kingdom.

Human Earthly women do NOT Naturally birth SPIRITS.

The Spirit of God, was SENT to Mary’s virgin Womb, to Establish His LAWFUL Authority to occupy and rule king David’s Kingdom, to fulfill Gods Promise to Abraham.

Matters NOT, what earthly men believe, say, do or Understand…
Gods WILL Shall be Done, on Earth AS it is IN Heaven.

Terrestrial Earthly (human) men DO NOT come forth Out from God, nor come down FROM Heaven.

Isa 55:
[11] So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 16:
[27] For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

John 16:
[28] I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

John 6:
[38] For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

John 17:
[8] For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

John 8:
[23] And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 19:
[28] After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst..
[30] When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Acts 1:
[9] And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Acts 1:
[11] Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Jesus was sent to Earth to Accomplish particular things. He did. He announced His word was FINISHED….

Stay tuned…more works shall be Accomplished upon the Earth….
Then will the fullness be called….DONE.

Glory to God,
Taken

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mary was not a "host-womb" for a supernatural body. I agree.

But Jesus had to be a genuine human being in order to be our Redeemer (a genetic relationship was a necessary qualification under the Law). Conclusion: Jesus' human body was derived (miraculously) from Mary's flesh. In modern biological terms, His body was made from one of her ova, and He inherited her DNA. He was nourished by her blood (via the placenta - note that the blood of the mother never mixes with the blood of the child) and later by her breast milk.
As the old carol says: "Lo, He abhors not the virgin's womb"

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Old mythic deities don't matter.
This is spot on. Why does any Christian think the doctrine of Christ is immune from the devil slipping any of his old myth making into it? If that were the case, then God would not have needed Peter warn against it.

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

All the principle elements of old pagan pantheonism for 'god-born' heroes, are repeated in the the super-christ myth of pure blood and immortal body.

Even the JWs don't buy into that one. (But that may only be due to their created christ angel myth, with natural mortal body.)

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Heb 10:

John 1:

1 Cor 15:

Since the original argument is not addressed, much less corrected, then it stands.

And in typical fashion, some other argument is moved on to.

No spirit nor angel nor Christ ever has.

Some angels have and still do come to visit as a man with man's body. Christ has also done so in the past.

Jesus Christ is come a man in the natural flesh and blood of all men and women. And so, Mary was not a Sci-Fi host-womb for an unnatural alien body.

God doesn't go on to overburden any verse of Scripture with the obvious, but He does ensure elsewhere the obvious is obviously true.

Only docetics say that Jesus only came in appearance of a man for a visit, as is the nature of angels. A type of antichrist comes not in the flesh of man, but in the flesh of some other creature, that Christ never made.

As John says, who's a false christ but a christ that does not come in the flesh of man, but of another?? And with such a pointed question, why are there still Christians trying to preach another christ coming in another kind of flesh??

All such false christs are pagan myths inserted into the doctrine of Christ. Including the created christ angel myth.

And the reason is always the same: To justify not walking as their own christs, much less as Jesus Christ.

Verily, verily, I say unto all: Sinful Christians preach a christ come only as a man, and not a man of flesh and blood, to make excuse for not walking as the man Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 1:32 . .The Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father
David.

Before Jesus could be considered for David's throne, he first had to be
among David's paternal descendants; no exceptions.

Ps 89:35-36 . . Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto
David. His seed shall endure forever, and his throne as the sun before me.

Ps 132:11 . .The Lord has sworn in truth unto David; and He will not turn
from it: "Of the fruit of your body will I set upon your throne"

The New Testament verifies that Jesus satisfies the paternal requirement.

Acts 2:29-30 . . Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the
patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us
unto this day. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn
with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he
would raise up Christ to sit on his throne.

Rom 1:1-3 . . Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David
according to the flesh

The Greek word for "seed" is a mite ambiguous because it can refer to
spiritual progeny as well as to biological progeny; for example:

Gal 3:29 . . If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed.

Abraham's seed obviously refers to spiritual progeny; whereas David's seed
refers to biological progeny because his is 1) the fruit of his body and 2) of
his loins according to the flesh.

So: in order for Jesus to be one of David's paternal descendants, it was
necessary that David be somehow involved in Mary's pregnancy. The
obvious is simply that Mary's father was biologically related to David; and
thru him she became instrumental in producing the king a successor in
accord with Ps 89:35-36 and Ps 132:11.

FAQ: From whence did baby Jesus obtain a Y chromosome for his male
gender?

REPLY: In the beginning, Eve's entire body-- inside and out, front to back,
top to bottom, and side to side --was constructed with material taken from
Adam's body. (Gen 2:21-22) So if God could construct an entire woman
from material taken from a man's body, then it shouldn't be too difficult for
Him to construct a teensy little chromosome from a woman's body.

The beauty of it is that a Y chromosome constructed with material taken
from Mary's body wouldn't be an alien substance created ex nihilo; but
would be 100% natural.

I sincerely believe that what I suggest herein actually took place when the
power of the Most High overshadowed Jesus' mom per Luke 1:35; and if my
suggestion is true, then Mary's little boy was thoroughly a Jew-- biologically
descended not only from David but especially from Abraham the same as all
other Jews.

Heb 2:17 . . He had to be made like his brethren in every way
_

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
THREAD TITLE ^^^

Disagree.
Whoa. So you agree in the host-womb gospel of an unnatural alien body!

The normal intent of ad absurdum is to show how absurd it is, not to be agreed with by people with common sense.

The author of the Sci-Fi alien christ child, confirms his authorship.

I'm just surprised you didn't have your christ's alien body exit through the belly. I mean, for Science Fiction, through the womb is so boring.

I see now where your stuff comes from. God is a thing, not a Person. And so His Son was only a thing that looked like a person.

Keep it up. Just when I think the worst has come, it only gets better and better.

God prepared a body of flesh and blood in the Likeness AS a Jewish man, and SENT that body prepared of God, to the Virgin womb of A Jewish woman,
The gospel of the alien christ-thingy, independently implanted in the host-womb of a woman.

The narrative only increases.

What need to agree, if it was all independent of her own flesh and blood? Just tell her an alien christ thing will be inserted and do it.

Thank you. Unbelief on parade, and myth making on steroids.

The seed of David had nothing to do with Jesus after the flesh.

And the umbilical nutrients of Mary's flesh and blood (in which was the seed of David), had anything to do with the maturation of the alien thing in her unto birth.

Are you sure it wasn't through her belly? Sounds like someone had too much pizza watching Alien, to later dream this stuff up.

And David's seed by the flesh of Mary, with the one blood of all men and women on earth.

Your myth is made solely for the purpose of not walking as your christ, much less Jesus the man and Christ of God.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Mary was not a "host-womb" for a supernatural body. I agree.

But Jesus had to be a genuine human being in order to be our Redeemer (a genetic relationship was a necessary qualification under the Law). Conclusion: Jesus' human body was derived (miraculously) from Mary's flesh. In modern biological terms, His body was made from one of her ova, and He inherited her DNA. He was nourished by her blood (via the placenta - note that the blood of the mother never mixes with the blood of the child) and later by her breast milk.
As the old carol says: "Lo, He abhors not the virgin's womb"
Amen. Thank you very much. I had to research that stuff, having never had a baby myself and was never really much caught up in it.

You combine natural sciences and biology with faith in Jesus Christ.

No person ever needs to set aside natural sciences in order to believe all the Bible.

Myths however must set aside such natural things, in order to teach another kind of Sci-Fi christ with immortal unnatural 'bod'.

This actually swerves into an idolatry for certain strange flesh. The christ must have had one really great bod!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
I'm going to add idolatry into the mix here. Clearly a man's body is being idolized, in the name of honoring Christ's divinity.

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies;

And as with all myth-making and idolatry, the purposed result is to continue in more sinning, since such idols cannot be followed and walked after the same.

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Obviously being a site manager has nothing to do with preaching the gospel of the man Christ Jesus. Which is fine by me. I say let 'er rip. I find alternative gospels and religions to be a fascinating insight into the thinking and spiritual error of some people. And it's a good exercise of Bible discipline to how exactly how they are in error. I can honestly say, that I have in part learned more perfectly the doctrine and prophecy of the Bible, by necessary corrections of errors. Including my own.

It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Luke 1:32 . .The Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father
David.

Before Jesus could be considered for David's throne, he first had to be
among David's paternal descendants; no exceptions.
Exactly. Thanks much again. I knew there was something wrong with Jesus' entitlement to the throne of David, but the law's circumcision alone.

Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Sometimes, the assault of unbelief in plain words of the Bible, by some Christians pushing upon others their own personal doctrine, myths, and revelations, is just insulting to the intelligence of any reader of the Bible.

And the source of the unbelief, once again, is so obvious. How can any Christ walk as He walked, if He only looked like a man, but had an unnatural superman's immortal bod??

Can't of course. And so, let the idolizing of His life continues, while the idolator's sinning goes on.

The Greek word for "seed" is a mite ambiguous because it can refer to
spiritual progeny as well as to biological progeny; for example:

Gal 3:29 . . If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed.
True. And the Bible shows no man can be born of the seed of Christ, while not believing He was a man made of the seed of David.

Unbelief that Jesus was man, but only appeared as man in bodily form, is the docetism that Jesus Christ did not live, die, and rise again for.

Abraham's seed obviously refers to spiritual progeny; whereas David's seed
refers to biological progeny because his is 1) the fruit of his body and 2) of
his loins according to the flesh.
Amen.

So: in order for Jesus to be one of David's paternal descendants, it was
necessary that David be somehow involved in Mary's pregnancy. The
obvious is simply that Mary's father was biologically related to David; and
thru him she became instrumental in producing the king a successor in
accord with Ps 89:35-36 and Ps 132:11.
Exactly. The flesh of Mary's womb was full of the seed of man by David. And fully nourished the babe in the womb through the natural prenatal care of the umbilical cord.

That is why a false docetic christ, must be taught as an independent implant, that grew and exited the womb without any natural stuff and care of the woman.

A host-womb for an independently inserted alien unnatural immortal christ bod, birthed through the womb, not the belly.

"Docetism is the belief that Christ’s body was not human flesh. This entails two teachings. The first is that He only seemed to be human without real human substance (flesh). Christ passed through Mary as water through a pipe without taking any substance from her. They deny the nativity." (The Catholics are rightly in a rage here.)

Honestly, I did not really understand the biology and makings of such things, nor the true extent of docetism, until realizing what was exactly being taught.

There is a Docetic manager of this site. Which is fine by the me. It's marvelous to learn this stuff and see how it shows open unbelief in some crucial parts of the Bible about the man Jesus Christ coming in the flesh, born of a virgin woman made of the seed of David.

REPLY: In the beginning, Eve's entire body-- inside and out, front to back,
top to bottom, and side to side --was constructed with material taken from
Adam's body. (Gen 2:21-22) So if God could construct an entire woman
from material taken from a man's body, then it shouldn't be too difficult for
Him to construct a teensy little chromosome from a woman's body.
Exactly and spot on again. The Lord made Eve's body from the bone of Adam, and the Spirit prepared Jesus' body from the flesh of Mary.

In which was the seed of David and Abraham by her own parents.

The beauty of it is that a Y chromosome constructed with material taken
from Mary's body wouldn't be an alien substance created ex nihilo; but
would be 100% natural.
God bless you. I am learning much here about the biolaty and natural sciences of such things relating to the conception, maturation, birth and coming of Jesus the man.

In all things completely natural to all babes and men and women coming into the world, save one. The babe's body from the flesh of a virgin Jew from the house of David.

And that was only prophesied as a sign, not a way around being a man with natural flesh and one blood of all men and women on earth.

That is the only Christ Jesus, that men and women can follow and walk with.

I sincerely believe that what I suggest herein actually took place when the
power of the Most High overshadowed Jesus' mom per Luke 1:35; and if my
suggestion is true, then Mary's little boy was thoroughly a Jew-- biologically
descended not only from David but especially from Abraham the same as all
other Jews.

Heb 2:17 . . He had to be made like his brethren in every way
_
You got it! Heb 2:17 is an argument ender purposely given by God, just to make absolutely positively sure any one reading the Bible, knows Jesus' body was in all things the same as any man since Adam.

Not made the same way, but certainly with the same stuff!

It doesn't even take a believer int he Bible to at least know that is what the Author is saying. The suspension of belief must also come at times with the denial of basic grammar and natural sciences like biology. Which is what we are witnessing here.

And why? No mystery at all in the mystery of iniquity: Just to make excuse for not walking as He walked. It almost always comes back to that one simple thing: Christians that do not repent of dead works to have faith toward God, and believe they are born of God surely headed to heaven.

It's as simple as seeking to ascend to the Father, without first ascending the cross.

And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,

Here in Luke 9, Jesus spoke of being recieved up at the hands of man onto a cross on earth, before being recieved up in a cloud to the Father in heaven.

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continuing from post No.11

FAQ: You say Jesus was one of David's paternal descendants. How is that
possible if he had God's blood in his flesh?

REPLY: According to Lev 17:11, the life of the flesh is in the blood. Well
then, in order for Jesus to be David's bona fides paternal descendant, he had
to have human blood in his flesh due to the fact that his paternal ancestor
David was human.

One of the oldest creeds in the book states that Jesus is fully God and fully
Man. Well that creed would be grossly mistaken if something other than
human life was in Jesus' blood. Plus: on numerous occasions Jesus referred
to himself as "son of Man" which, likewise, would be patently false were
human life not in his blood.

FAQ: Why are there people out there trying to disconnect Jesus from the
human race?

REPLY: They mean well; but are unaware that disconnecting Jesus from the
human race disqualifies him from taking David's throne; which would
remove him from any and all lists of possible candidates for Messiah, thus
helping the Devil clear a path for the anti Christ, viz: if people dismiss
the real Christ they will accept a fraud because frauds will be all that's left
for them to choose from.
_

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the original argument is not addressed, much less corrected, then it stands.

And in typical fashion, some other argument is moved on to.

No spirit nor angel nor Christ ever has.

Some angels have and still do come to visit as a man with man's body. Christ has also done so in the past.

Jesus Christ is come a man in the natural flesh and blood of all men and women. And so, Mary was not a Sci-Fi host-womb for an unnatural alien body.

God doesn't go on to overburden any verse of Scripture with the obvious, but He does ensure elsewhere the obvious is obviously true.

Only docetics say that Jesus only came in appearance of a man for a visit, as is the nature of angels. A type of antichrist comes not in the flesh of man, but in the flesh of some other creature, that Christ never made.

As John says, who's a false christ but a christ that does not come in the flesh of man, but of another?? And with such a pointed question, why are there still Christians trying to preach another christ coming in another kind of flesh??

All such false christs are pagan myths inserted into the doctrine of Christ. Including the created christ angel myth.

And the reason is always the same: To justify not walking as their own christs, much less as Jesus Christ.

Verily, verily, I say unto all: Sinful Christians preach a christ come only as a man, and not a man of flesh and blood, to make excuse for not walking as the man Jesus Christ.

good bye

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
We know this is not Bible quoted anywhere. We also know God did not come out of God's mouth. Nor was God spoken into the world by God. And I know it is somehow central to your docetic myth of your word coming only as a man, and not a man coming into the world. But I couldn't see why it is so important for you to keep repeating.

And also the oddness of it rang something familiar to me, but I couldn't quite place it. Until now: The birth myth of Athena!

(I thought of her similarity to you myth, if your lien christ body had exited out of Mary's belly.) Athena is the goddess daughter of king Zeus who was born out of Zeus' forehead.

The theological expression of the myth seeks to characterize an erroneous spiritual birth of the gods. As the goddess of wisdom, she proceeded from the forehead of Zeus, which is to be born of his mind and spoken into the world by His will.

And that is the pseudo-spiritual teaching you give, except your christ is spoken out of God's mouth, instead of proceeding out of the forehead.

You either have some well-read mythology creeping into your christology, or you simply have the same one inspiring you as the pagan poets. Your Muse is not innocent nor good. Indeed, being doctored up as the doctrine of Christ in the Bible, it's much more dangerous. Which fits with the resultant purpose of excusing not walking as Jesus walked.

Afterall, how can any natural flesh and blood born man or woman ever walk like a god or goddess spoken from the mouth or forehead of God, and had a supernatural immortal bod, with the unnatural 'pure' blood of ichor flowing through their veins??

But, I say say. It's certainly interesting the deeper you dig it out for us.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see now where your stuff comes from. God is a thing, not a Person. And so His Son was only a thing that looked like a person.

What need to agree, if it was all independent of her own flesh and blood?

:rolleyes:

You really should put away all your si-fi garbage and your accusations built upon such garbage and try reading Scripture before attempting to engage in a Spiritual conversation.

No one said God was a “thing”…(but you)

Gods Word is a “holy thing” !

Luke 1:
[35] And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

John 1:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We know this is not Bible quoted anywhere. We also know God did not come out of God's mouth.

“We”…. Not.

Isa 55

John 16: