If Children come from Hell, how did they get there to begin with?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe the reason not many are commenting on this particular subject is because they can’t find much scripture to refute it.
full

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For me hell is the absence of God, this is where the unregenerate are.

Woh,

Your Bible is different from mine:

22 ‘The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, “Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire" (Luke 16:22-24 NIV).​

Oz

Reactions: Waiting on him

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Scripture teaches that Children come from Hell. That means you, I and everyone else came from there.

The question is...

How did we end up there in the first place?

Let's begin with a few relative verses in order for us to being solving this Mystery...

Matthew 23:15
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves"

Base 12,

You really have skewed this verse to come up with your concocted understanding. What does it mean?
  • NIV translation: 'Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are'.
  • ESV translation: 'Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell [Gehenna] as yourselves'.
Is the Greek of this verse conveying to us that children come from Hell - Gehenna? That would be absurd for these reasons:
  1. This is a denunciation of the scribes and Pharisees In this section of Matt 23 (vv 15, 17, 28, 33 and 35) there are 6 accusations that these Jews are 'blind guides', 'hypocrites'. Why?
  2. The 7 woes are a figure of speech to accuse the scribes and Pharisees of their hypocrisy.
  3. In 23:1, Christ delivers this speech to the crowds and the disciples.
  4. The meaning of Matt 23:15 is as William Hendriksen has translated: 'Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you travel about on sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he has become one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are yourselves' (Hendriksen 1973:828)
  5. Matt 23:15 most certainly is not teaching what you claim that 'children come from hell'. I urge you to do your exegesis on the text before making this outrageous claim.
Oz

Works consulted:

Hendriksen, W 1973. New Testament Commentary: Exposition of the Gospel According to Matthew. Grand Rapids, Michigan: Baker Academic.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woh,

22 ‘The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, “Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire" (Luke 16:22-24 NIV).​

Oz
Glad you shared this scripture Oz, I never saw this before. It reads Lazarus was carried and the rich man was buried.

Reactions: Base12

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woh,

Oz
So are you or you commentators saying that the unregenerate are In dwelt with the Spirit of God?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture teaches that Children come from Hell. That means you, I and everyone else came from there.

The question is...

Let's begin with a few relative verses in order for us to being solving this Mystery...

Matthew 23:15
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves"

In the above verse, we see Jesus Himself claiming that Children come from Hell... literally.
He said some children come from that part of "sheol" known as "gehinnom" in the New Testament.

On top of that, Jesus seems to indicate that the Proselyte is going to have this happen to them more than one time by the use of the word 'twofold'.

In other words, they will be birthed twice into this world. Is there a limit to how many times this can occur?
I don't read it that way. I believe the "children from hell" are born into this world to give them another opportunity to change course. What some do however is try to convert people who aren't children from hell. I'd say that's what happened before the Flood of Noah.

What about good people? Seems being born from Hell only happens to Pharisee and hypocrite type folk.

Lets see...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth"

Wait... is that King David saying that?

I think it's safe to assume that the 'Lowest Parts of the Earth' is a reference to Hell. So why would this David fellow be born from there?

The verse is literally teaching us that Hell is a parable for Womb!!! Is this misogyny against Women?

Let's keep digging...

The word 'Pit' can be viewed as another reference to Hell...

Revelation 11:7
"And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them"

But look at this...

Isaiah 51:1
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged"

The above verse clearly shows righteous people being birthed from the 'Pit'.

Who is the Pit? Sarah!

Isaiah 51:2
"Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him"

No misogyny here. Sarah is a Virtuous Woman.

I suppose we now know where the Beast is going to come from. It will be birthed from the Pit... aka... the Womb!

OK, one more...

Now that we know the 'Lowest Parts of the Earth' is referring to the Womb, we can apply this Wisdom to the next verse...

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

We all know that the above verse is speaking of Jesus, but wait...

Aren't we all taught that Jesus went to Hell... as in a "place of eternal torments"?

Apparently not. Jesus descended into Mary's Womb... aka... the Lower Parts of the Earth...

John 3:13
"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven"

John 6:38
"For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me"

Seems someone is hiding the simple Truth from you good people eh?

Could it be... Satan?
I think you're conflating terms. I wouldn't mix up how the physical body is formed with the travel of the soul.

You may be digging too hard. You cited the passage about John the Baptist being Elijah. He was. Elijah, so far as I know, is the only person who achieved spiritual perfection but returned to earth again to incarnate. Thus Jesus said he was the greatest prophet among men.

Here is another passages that strongly suggests at reincarnation.

Mark 10:28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Note how Jesus divides "time" into two categories, "in this age" and "in the world to come." In other words, if you have an idol that you place before God and give it up, you needn't worry about it anymore. God will provide those easily in future lives. If you hang onto it as an idol, God may not provide.

I can think of no way other than reincarnation of how this could be possible.

The saints are told to be patient when dealing with their karma in Revelation. If you did something to someone else, maybe you need to have it done to you to balance things. I can hear some Christians shrieking at that idea; nevertheless it is written:

Revelation 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

I once knew a woman that I recalled having murdered in a past life. The time came when she was going to stab her boyfriend. I told her she'd have to stab me first because I was going to stand between them. She couldn't do it. She said she couldn't. She had forgiven me my past murder of her. Karma was settled even though I wasn't actually killed. I was willing to be killed, but she forgave me.

Before the Flood, remember that people lived a long time. They lived so long that if they started going bad, that evil could be built on bigger and bigger. So the lifespan was shortened. People who went bad died sooner and then it was off to gehinnom for the burning away of some things so that that evil was not there to be built on. Then they would incarnate again. It takes about 500 years to achieve spiritual perfection if you make no mistakes and do everything perfectly. Today the lifespan is about 70 years, so it takes about seven lives to do it, assuming all goes well. The word "perfection" in Hebrew is 490. If someone converts, it's going to take about that long -- but it will be longer if he messes up a lifetime or two.

Proverbs 24:16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

The person who once was a child of hell stops being that when he converts. He starts erasing his bad karma and building up good; and when he dies (physically) he goes to Paradise. All his virtues are preserved and he is born with them next time. Such virtues are eternal.

Matthew 6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

I think reincarnation explains "election" nicely. If you are under the protection of Heaven, God "knows" you in a way he does not know the children of hell. He "knows about" the children of hell; but He is not intimate with them. Jesus also is not intimate with children of hell unless they repent: Thus he tells some people he never knew them.

Souls under the protection of Heaven incarnate when the time on earth is right for them to learn what they need to, to do what they need to, etc. Thus there are objectives in their lives Heaven wants them to achieve. They are born with a destiny -- or are predestined.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason Christians aren't taught this in the Church are many. Satan being the biggest reason.
I think much of it had to do with the priestly class wanting undue power over people. They were told to obey everything, to believe everything, to be slaves of the priestly class -- and they would enter Heaven. If they disobeyed, they'd burn in hell eternally. It was a scare tactic to give church hierarchy more power.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The question is...

Not a mystery.

Gen 1
...Introductory Fact...
[1] In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

...Fact clues...
Earth didn't yet exist.
Earth was WITHOUT form.
Darkness was upon the face of the DEEP.
The DEEP is WATER...
[2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And...---->

...Fact clues...
POWER of God
WILL of God
WORD of God
[2] And the Spirit of God (POWER of God) moved (WILL of God) upon the face of the waters.
[3] And God said, (WORD of God) Let there be light: and there was light.

...Fact clues...
Light Established.
Gods POWER "upon" the face of the WATER.

...Fact clues...
DIVISION...Water Above From Water Below.
FIRMAMENT...(name DIVISION is called).

[6] And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
[7] And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

...Fact clue...
Dividing Firmament IS; Heaven.
[8] And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

...Fact clue...
Establishing DRY LAND...out of the water.
Gathering LAND to ONE place.
Gathering WATERS, calling them SEAS.
[9] And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
[10] And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas and God saw that it was good.

Step by Step IN Order and Way and How and By Whom is revealed IN Scripture.

The Knowledge continues;
Plants, Trees, Animal, and Man..."KIND" of things;
ARE "Created" (formed) OUT of the EARTH...
ARE "Made" (given seeds and Life from God, (who Himself IS Life).

IOW...Gods "Earthy" created "KINDS" of things...
ARE out of the SAME 'substance' from which the Kinds of things were created...(FORMED)
AND IS THE VERY "substance", that "sustains" (maintains) the Earthy CREATED kinds of things.

WHAT are the Earth's "Substances" ?
Minerals, Water, Oxygen, etc.

^^^ the SAME "substances", IN Natural earthly Created KINDS of things....and Replenished, BY the Earths Same Substances, TO the Earthy Created Kinds of things.

Seems someone is hiding the simple Truth from you good people eh?

No.

Glory to God,
Taken

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He said some children come from that part of "sheol" known as "gehinnom" in the New Testament.

I don't read it that way. I believe the "children from hell" are born into this world to give them another opportunity to change course. What some do however is try to convert people who aren't children from hell. I'd say that's what happened before the Flood of Noah.

I think you're conflating terms. I wouldn't mix up how the physical body is formed with the travel of the soul.

You may be digging too hard. You cited the passage about John the Baptist being Elijah. He was. Elijah, so far as I know, is the only person who achieved spiritual perfection but returned to earth again to incarnate. Thus Jesus said he was the greatest prophet among men.

Mark 10:28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Note how Jesus divides "time" into two categories, "in this age" and "in the world to come." In other words, if you have an idol that you place before God and give it up, you needn't worry about it anymore. God will provide those easily in future lives. If you hang onto it as an idol, God may not provide.

The saints are told to be patient when dealing with their karma in Revelation. If you did something to someone else, maybe you need to have it done to you to balance things. I can hear some Christians shrieking at that idea; nevertheless it is written:

Revelation 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

I once knew a woman that I recalled having murdered in a past life. The time came when she was going to stab her boyfriend. I told her she'd have to stab me first because I was going to stand between them. She couldn't do it. She said she couldn't. She had forgiven me my past murder of her. Karma was settled even though I wasn't actually killed. I was willing to be killed, but she forgave me.

Before the Flood, remember that people lived a long time. They lived so long that if they started going bad, that evil could be built on bigger and bigger. So the lifespan was shortened. People who went bad died sooner and then it was off to gehinnom for the burning away of some things so that that evil was not there to be built on. Then they would incarnate again. It takes about 500 years to achieve spiritual perfection if you make no mistakes and do everything perfectly. Today the lifespan is about 70 years, so it takes about seven lives to do it, assuming all goes well. The word "perfection" in Hebrew is 490. If someone converts, it's going to take about that long -- but it will be longer if he messes up a lifetime or two.

Proverbs 24:16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

The person who once was a child of hell stops being that when he converts. He starts erasing his bad karma and building up good; and when he dies (physically) he goes to Paradise. All his virtues are preserved and he is born with them next time. Such virtues are eternal.

Matthew 6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

I think reincarnation explains "election" nicely. If you are under the protection of Heaven, God "knows" you in a way he does not know the children of hell. He "knows about" the children of hell; but He is not intimate with them. Jesus also is not intimate with children of hell unless they repent: Thus he tells some people he never knew them.

Souls under the protection of Heaven incarnate when the time on earth is right for them to learn what they need to, to do what they need to, etc. Thus there are objectives in their lives Heaven wants them to achieve. They are born with a destiny -- or are predestined.
This is an interesting perspective, in the Old Testament we see multiple foreshadowing of Christ, Joshua is a type Christ, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph,??

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I know scripture says John was born of God from the womb, what about Elijah is there scripture reference that says born of God from the womb.

Maybe we’ve alredy witnessed the two prophets of revelation.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an interesting perspective, in the Old Testament we see multiple foreshadowing of Christ, Joshua is a type Christ, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph,??
I think Jesus was busy from the beginning. When mankind was ready to take another step forward, he was there to help them.

Hebrews 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

I would say he lived as Abel,Isaac, Joseph, Joshua, David, and Elisha.

Ever notice that Rachel and Jacob are seen as bowing to Joseph in his dream? So they did, but that was not Rachel bowing to Joseph in Egypt. She never made it to Egypt.

I find the expression "root and branch of David" very interesting. How could Jesus be both? Well, he could and was. There is other passages usually interpreted "figuratively" but I can read them literally.

Ezekiel 34:23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
24 And I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the Lord have spoken it.

Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Jesus was busy from the beginning. When mankind was ready to take another step forward, he was there to help them.

Hebrews 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

I would say he lived as Abel,Isaac, Joseph, Joshua, David, and Elisha.

Ever notice that Rachel and Jacob are seen as bowing to Joseph in his dream? So they did, but that was not Rachel bowing to Joseph in Egypt. She never made it to Egypt.

I find the expression "root and branch of David" very interesting. How could Jesus be both? Well, he could and was. There is other passages usually interpreted "figuratively" but I can read them literally.

Ezekiel 34:23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
24 And I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the Lord have spoken it.

Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
For many this is a hard thing to hear.

Reactions: Base12 and Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know scripture says John was born of God from the womb, what about Elijah is there scripture reference that says born of God from the womb.
I don't know of a scripture that says it, but it's safe to think it's true.

Maybe we’ve alredy witnessed the two prophets of revelation.
In one way, I think so. I'm not sure, of course.

Notice how Moses preceded Joshua, and Elisha preceded Elisha.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the OP had a bad marriage.
Thinks his ex wife is from hell.

Yikes!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a mystery.

Gen 1
...Introductory Fact...
[1] In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Translations often get this wrong. It should read "heavens."

...Fact clues...
Earth didn't yet exist.
Earth was WITHOUT form.
Darkness was upon the face of the DEEP.
The DEEP is WATER...
[2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And...---->
Many translations get this wrong too. It actually says "the earth became without form and void." In other words, a prior world had fallen into disorder. Genesis doesn't say so, but I would think it was because of the rebellion of the fallen angels. Thus Eden was established and Adam and Eve's job was get the whole earth back in order. That meant eventually they had to run into the serpent. Unfortunately they did not defeat the serpent, the serpent deceived Eve. Still not all was lost.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woh,

Oz

In torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away...with Lazarus by his side. Consider the far away and Lazarus by his side. And where he looked to from torment. Similar to the vision Stephen saw of God our Father with Christ by His side. Have to consider Stephens cry and what got Him stoned in proclaiming God resides not in temples made with hands but in His temple made without hands. Agony and fire and torment ...God is not far off but has come near to reconcile those “near” and “afar off” Ephesians 2:16-18 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: [17] And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. [18] For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Can throw it out but there is only one water to cool a tongue, because the agony of fire and torment (perfect love cast our torment), and that water is the Living water which He offers to any who thirst. (those which were afar off, and to them that were nigh). never did God say it is impossible for a rich man but what is impossible with men, IS possible with God.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire"

James 3:5-6 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! [6] And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Living water “cools” the fire of hell boasting great things...1 John 4:18-20 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. [19] We love him, because he first loved us. [20] If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Last edited:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the OP had a bad marriage.
Thinks his ex wife is from hell.

Yikes!
Hi Truther.

Do you know who Vesta is? She is the ancient Goddess of the Hearth.

It is said that she was rarely depicted in art due to the fact that her image was a bit naughty...

"The myths depicting Vesta and her priestesses were few, and were limited to tales of miraculous impregnation by a phallus appearing in the flames of the hearth—the manifestation of the goddess"

Vesta (mythology) - Wikipedia

Vesta is what the Bible refers to as the Eternal Flame and Everlasting Fire...

Matthew 25:41
“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels"

Her Old Testament Hebrew name is Tophet...

Isaiah 30:33 (KJV)
"For Tophet was established of old, Yes, for the king it is prepared. He has made it deep and large; Its pyre is fire with much wood; The breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, Kindles it"

Isaiah 30:33 (JPS Tanakh 1917)
"For a hearth is ordered of old; Yea, for the king it is prepared, Deep and large; The pile thereof is fire and much wood; The breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it"

full

Tophet/Vesta is of course the Lake of Fire. She is a picture of the Moment of Conception as per the Wiki description above.

full

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Truther.

Do you know who Vesta is? She is the ancient Goddess of the Hearth.

It is said that she was rarely depicted in art due to the fact that her image was a bit naughty...

"The myths depicting Vesta and her priestesses were few, and were limited to tales of miraculous impregnation by a phallus appearing in the flames of the hearth—the manifestation of the goddess"

Vesta (mythology) - Wikipedia

Vesta is what the Bible refers to as the Eternal Flame and Everlasting Fire...

Matthew 25:41
“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels"

Her Old Testament Hebrew name is Tophet...

Isaiah 30:33 (KJV)
"For Tophet was established of old, Yes, for the king it is prepared. He has made it deep and large; Its pyre is fire with much wood; The breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, Kindles it"

Isaiah 30:33 (JPS Tanakh 1917)
"For a hearth is ordered of old; Yea, for the king it is prepared, Deep and large; The pile thereof is fire and much wood; The breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it"

full

Tophet/Vesta is of course the Lake of Fire. She is a picture of the Moment of Conception as per the Wiki description above.

full
Silly hearsay.