If Children come from Hell, how did they get there to begin with?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...I tend to view the seven churches in Revelation as representing Christians in their seven incarnations.

One day I will make a thread on the Seat of Satan...

Revelation 2:13
"I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth"

The Seat of Satan is in Pergamos... specifically in the Temple of Asclepeion...

"...down in the valley, there was the Sanctuary of Asclepius (also known as the Asclepium), the god of healing"

Asclepeion - Wikipedia

This is where they worshiped the Serpent on a Pole... Nehushtan. We call it the Rod of Asclepius...

full

2 Kings 18:4
"He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan"

Long story short, the Serpent on a Pole represents Mankind's RNA/DNA.

Thus, the Seat of Satan is in our very DNA and is the thorn in our flesh.

The Forbidden Fruit was the DNA (Seed of the Serpent) that corrupted Adam and Eve...

full

It's in all of us.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There’s two kinds of people in this age in my opinion those that are in dwelt with the Spirit and those that are not those that are not are unregenerate.

This is just my opinion based on what I read.

It’s possible that we do read different bibles. My wife and I were at an adult bible study last night and what they were reading was similar but not like ours we read the KJV.

You avoided answering my question: Where did I state anything like the unregenerate being indwelt by the Holy Spirit? Where?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you get all this information?
I try to provide as many links whenever possible. If you or anyone else needs more info, let me know.

Oh, and I forgot to mention something in the previous post to you.

Hathor goes all the way back to the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. She is called the 'Lady of the Sycamore Fig Tree'...

Genesis 3:7
"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons"

Hathor ultimately represents Mystery Babylon... the 'Great Mother'.

Adam and Eve were trying to use Hathor's flesh as a Covering. It is said that by eating Hathor's flesh and drinking her blood, One can take on her DNA...

full

Jesus hints at this process throughout Scripture...

John 6:54
"Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day"

It's the opposite of what happened in the Garden, thus reversing the corruption that took place.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 2:13
"I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth"

It is important to remember that Antipas was killed inside Hathor's/Moloch's Womb in a mockery of the Lake of Fire Reincarnation process...

full

The Silver and Gold mountains are an interesting touch the Artist added...

Zechariah 13:9
"And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God"

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try to provide as many links whenever possible. If you or anyone else needs more info, let me know.

Hathor goes all the way back to the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. She is called the 'Lady of the Sycamore Fig Tree'...

"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons"

Adam and Eve were trying to use Hathor's flesh as a Covering. It is said that by eating Hathor's flesh and drinking her blood, One can take on her DNA...

full

Jesus hints at this process throughout Scripture...

John 6:54
"Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day"

It's the opposite of what happened in the Garden, thus reversing the corruption that took place.
Don’t believe everything you see or hear.
Lotsa fake news in history.

hermeneutics

Nov 29, 2019
western arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it be that we were all born in hell our dwelling place, being in the death that every child born of woman inherited from Adam and Eve? Could it be that Jesus was made in secret as a man of flesh within the womb of Mary, coming down from the 3rd heaven to join us here in our hellish place of death, this bottomless pit, so as to bring for us the Life, a more abundant Life, which our first parents lost?

Give God the glory!
Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Son's of God would surely not be born in Hell!

Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Wait a minute, if Adam was the son of God, then that would make his children grandsons of God. Not to mention that Adams daughters would be daughters of God.
Who were the daugther's of men? They could only be the daughters of mankind that were created in Gen 1.

What about that?

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Wait a minute, if Adam was the son of God, then that would make his children grandsons of God. Not to mention that Adams daughters would be daughters of God.
Who were the daugther's of men? They could only be the daughters of mankind that were created in Gen 1.

What about that?
My daughter is a daughter of a man(me).
She is not a daughter of God.

hermeneutics

Nov 29, 2019
western arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My daughter is a daughter of a man(me).
She is not a daughter of God.

Scripture is the final authority. If it says that Adam was the son of God, then Adam's children would be grandchildren of God. If you are not a child of God, then of course you will not have children of God.

It did not say that God had sons and daughters in Gen 1. In other words, there were two creations.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today the lifespan is about 70 years, so it takes about seven lives to do it, assuming all goes well.
I just remembered that the Beast and the Dragon have seven heads.

If we apply our 'Seven Incarnations' theory to Satan, we find that he will have Reincarnated seven times into Human form.

One was Pharaoh...

Ezekiel 29:3
"Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself"

The other incarnations would be the various Kings such as King of Babylon, King of Tyrus, etc. with a final King coming soon.

This is why the Dragon and Beast share the same amount of heads. The Dragon is Satan in Spiritual Form, the Beast is Satan in Flesh Form.

The bottom line is that there is a birthing process involved in all of this. Again, the 'Pit' is a reference to the Womb of creation...

Revelation 11:7
"And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them"

Notice the Beast is always being birthed from the Pit, then perishing, then put on hold until his next Reincarnation...

Revelation 20:3
"And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season"

The above verse is describing Satan's Reincarnation process.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture is the final authority. If it says that Adam was the son of God, then Adam's children would be grandchildren of God. If you are not a child of God, then of course you will not have children of God.

It did not say that God had sons and daughters in Gen 1. In other words, there were two creations.
There are only 2 created sons of God. The first Adam and the last Adam.
Any others are adopted.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scripture also says He’s given us power to become the sons of God, this has to be reconciled.

hermeneutics

Nov 29, 2019
western arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture also says He’s given us power to become the sons of God, this has to be reconciled.
Not everyone is born a child of God. The power to become the son of God, is to:

Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
though he were dead - means we had never believed in him before.

Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
never die - means spiritually we will not die.

hermeneutics

Nov 29, 2019
western arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are only 2 created sons of God. The first Adam and the last Adam.
Any others are adopted.

Not adopted, but born again:
Joh_3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh_3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
1Pe_1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

1Jn 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
sons of God - born again believers

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not adopted, but born again:
Joh_3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh_3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
1Pe_1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

1Jn 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
sons of God - born again believers
...whereby we cry ABBA Father

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was Jesus the Son of God when born naturally to Mary? Who else was a Son of God when born of his natural mother? Not one! Discount the first man Adam who was the son of God as described by Luke. He, however, died later due to his disobedience. Of course all of his offspring were born dead and were not, initially, sons of God.

Jesus came "down" from heaven but was always in heaven, was he not? He was ever in a lower place than 1st heaven?

"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." John 3:13

Here's is where we should consider the difference in heavens! An easy way to begin to consider between the levels in the tabernacle in the wilderness built by Moses as per the instructions of God. Who is allowed entrance into the holiest of holies [most holy place]? Who is allowed entrance into the holy place? Who is allowed entrance into the outer court? There you see, if you can, the 3rd heaven where no sin is nor even has been. The other two heavens are along the highway of holiness traveling to 3rd heaven. Then look at the ark built by Noah, where beasts were allowed entrance, one level for the unclean [Outer court or 1st heaven], another level for the clean beasts [holy place or 2nd heaven] and finally to the very top corresponding the Most holy place [3rd heaven], no beasts were allowed. All the creatures on the ark were saved.

What about that?

What does carnal genealogy have to do with spiritual? All of Adam's natural offspring were born dead because Adam and Eve died to God when they disobeyed Him. God has no dead children. The children of Adam and their children were dead until and if they received the Life which Jesus brought.

"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:" John 1:12

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." Rom 8:14

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Of course this is just an opinion but ...or “they sewed fig leaves together” can simply mean they tried to cover themselves with their own works of flesh ...later expanded trying to cover with religious dead works instead of living works of the Spirit of God and His righteousness which He said to seek first. The fig tree runs all the way through the word.

Not buying reincarnation as explanations for all those verses. Could see your point about the womb and hell but its being broader in God’s deliverance of His people from the birth of sin into Light and His Kingdom. “God makes a home for the lonely; He leads out the prisoners into prosperity, Only the rebellious dwell in a parched land.”

another opinion but be careful of images drawn by men when they draw images of satan with horns, claws, and a pitchfork that contradict the word saying he was beautiful.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
the seven churches in Revelation as representing Christians in their seven incarnations.
"like"
We ought not to think however that just because they failed in that lifetime, they were doomed eternally.
but then we should surely stop equating eternally with forever anyway, since they never meant the same thing anyway? I came that you might have death, more abundantly? See i cant find that one g

That is foolishness when Paul tells us all Israel will be saved.
not all who are born Israel are of Israel, i guess. And you have imo accepted a definition of "saved" that cannot be Supported by Scripture bro

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Long story short, the Serpent on a Pole represents Mankind's RNA/DNA.
interesting, never heard that one. The Israelites worshipped it? Not seeing too much support for the pov wadr. But the colors are neato anyway :D

i recall researching the perspective, but it didnt seem to lead anywhere

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but then we should surely stop equating eternally with forever anyway, since they never meant the same thing anyway? I came that you might have death, more abundantly? See i cant find that one g
Some may think they're the same thing, but I agree with you they aren't. I think it's strange to believe people are doomed "eternally."