If Children come from Hell, how did they get there to begin with?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...child of hell...

The verse you quoted says nothing about children coming from hell.

full

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture teaches that Children come from Hell. That means you, I and everyone else came from there.

The question is...

How did we end up there in the first place?

Let's begin with a few relative verses in order for us to being solving this Mystery...

Matthew 23:15
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves"

In the above verse, we see Jesus Himself claiming that Children come from Hell... literally.

On top of that, Jesus seems to indicate that the Proselyte is going to have this happen to them more than one time by the use of the word 'twofold'.

In other words, they will be birthed twice into this world. Is there a limit to how many times this can occur?

What about good people? Seems being born from Hell only happens to Pharisee and hypocrite type folk.

Lets see...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth"

Wait... is that King David saying that?

I think it's safe to assume that the 'Lowest Parts of the Earth' is a reference to Hell. So why would this David fellow be born from there?

The verse is literally teaching us that Hell is a parable for Womb!!! Is this misogyny against Women?

Let's keep digging...

The word 'Pit' can be viewed as another reference to Hell...

Revelation 11:7
"And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them"

But look at this...

Isaiah 51:1
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged"

The above verse clearly shows righteous people being birthed from the 'Pit'.

Who is the Pit? Sarah!

Isaiah 51:2
"Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him"

No misogyny here. Sarah is a Virtuous Woman.

I suppose we now know where the Beast is going to come from. It will be birthed from the Pit... aka... the Womb!

OK, one more...

Now that we know the 'Lowest Parts of the Earth' is referring to the Womb, we can apply this Wisdom to the next verse...

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

We all know that the above verse is speaking of Jesus, but wait...

Aren't we all taught that Jesus went to Hell... as in a "place of eternal torments"?

Apparently not. Jesus descended into Mary's Womb... aka... the Lower Parts of the Earth...

John 3:13
"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven"

John 6:38
"For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me"

Seems someone is hiding the simple Truth from you good people eh?

Could it be... Satan?
What simple truth is that?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those unaware of the base wickedness of men, those at ease sipping coffee while continuing in open sin are grossly deceiving with many false doctrines and false teachings.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol...it doesn't say anything about children coming from hell. There's this thing called context...

What simple truth is that?
The teaching of children all being from hell is as posted, from the evil place, where it was learned. Without repentance, after years of posting deceptions of such teachings, it will be worse than those who died when the tower fell on them, as Jesus warned the others "without repentance, ye each shall perish"....

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's begin with a few relative verses in order for us to being solving this Mystery...

Matthew 23:15
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves"

In the above verse, we see Jesus Himself claiming that Children come from Hell... literally.

Umm ... not quite.

1. This verse says nothing about children being born “children of hell”. It actually says exactly the opposite. It claims that the “proselyte” (one trained or taught) “is made” (transformed from a non-child-of-hell into a child-of-hell) a “child of hell”.
  2. “Child of hell” is literally “ge-henna” or “valley of the son of Hinnom”. It is a reference to a literal valley just outside of Jerusalem where the trash and corpses of dead animals were burned.
  3. While Gehenna is often used as a metaphor for the destiny of the wicked (Hell in common talk), the literal meaning of the reference to the actual garbage dump also works in this verse. (IE. both the Pharisees and their proselytes are all worthless “children of the trash heap”.)

You should remove this verse from your “evidence pile” since ...

I do not think it means what you think it means.” - Inigo Montoya

Reactions: Renniks

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
footnote: Scripture is NOT the STANDARD nor the SOURCE for those who believe the enemy NOR for those who believe they are reincarnated.

Thus, when the foundation or base of some myth is quicksand, nothing built upon it will stand up to scrutiny, nor will it stand in the storm.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The teaching of children all being from hell is as posted, from the evil place, where it was learned. Without repentance, after years of posting deceptions of such teachings, it will be worse than those who died when the tower fell on them, as Jesus warned the others "without repentance, ye each shall perish"....
You have answered for Base12?

But why does he believe these things are "hidden?"

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nor for those false teachings, but exposing the false things coming in those posts, ever since they started, on many sites now known, including the belief that he is reincarnated, or can be, and that others are.
Thus, what he believes is false, and not important to know - the world is full of billions of people with such false beliefs - we are not meant to try to decipher them.

Only keep on telling the truth, trusting in the Father in heaven, and rest in Jesus' Care, safe from the deception.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Umm ... not quite.

1. This verse says nothing about children being born “children of hell”. It actually says exactly the opposite. It claims that the “proselyte” (one trained or taught) “is made” (transformed from a non-child-of-hell into a child-of-hell) a “child of hell”.
  2. “Child of hell” is literally “ge-henna” or “valley of the son of Hinnom”. It is a reference to a literal valley just outside of Jerusalem where the trash and corpses of dead animals were burned.
  3. While Gehenna is often used as a metaphor for the destiny of the wicked (Hell in common talk), the literal meaning of the reference to the actual garbage dump also works in this verse. (IE. both the Pharisees and their proselytes are all worthless “children of the trash heap”.)

You should remove this verse from your “evidence pile” since ...

I do not think it means what you think it means.” - Inigo Montoya
Hi Atpollard. Thanks for visiting and commenting.

You bring up a very good point in that the word 'Hell' in Matthew 23:15 is the word Gehenna...

Strong's 1067: Geenna
Definition: Gehenna, a valley west and South of Jerusalem, also a symbolic name for the final place of punishment of the ungodly

Strong's Greek: 1067. γέεννα (geenna) -- Gehenna, a valley W. and South of Jer., also a symbolic name for the final place of punishment of the ungodly

There is something extremely important about the Valley of the Son of Hinnom that God is trying to teach. I believe it is much more than just a Trash Heap or place of Sacrifice. It is what we today would consider a 'Recycle Bin'.

Let's check this out...

2 Kings 23:10
"And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech"

Since we know that the Lake of Fire is a picture of the valley of the children of Hinnom (Gehenna), we can use verses such as the one above to gain further insight as to what the Lake of Fire's purpose is.

Immediately, we see that those thrown into the Lake of Fire don't 'burn forever'. They in fact PASS THROUGH the fire. This is a point that is lost on most Christians today.

In addition to passing through the fire, they are received on the other side by an Entity called Moloch. We all know that Moloch is where they sacrificed Children. But who or what was Moloch?

Let's let the Word of God teach us...

Acts 7:41
"And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands"

This is the famous chapter in the Bible where Stephen is stoned to death. Why were they so angry with Stephen? Because Stephen told them a Truth that was simply too much to bear...

Acts 7:54
"When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth"

What was this painful Truth? That the Golden Calf in Exodus and Mt Sinai wasn't just a simple Idol. It was in fact Moloch.

Acts 7:43
"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon"

That blew their minds to hear that...

Acts 7:59
"And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit"

Stephen died so that we may have the Truth as to what was really happening at Mt Sinai. So now the question is, who was the Golden Calf?

Hathor...

full

Hathor, who later became ISIS, was a Goddess that the Egyptians worshiped and later the Israelites. Long story short, Hathor represents the Womb...

Hathor's head is in fact a picture of a Uterus...

full

The Golden Calf was made of earrings to highlight that fact that that Hathor represents the Ishmaelites...

Judges 8:24
"And Gideon said unto them, I would desire a request of you, that ye would give me every man the earrings of his prey. (For they had golden earrings, because they were Ishmaelites"

In other words, Moloch and the Golden Calf both represent Hagar, the Old Testament Law and being born into bondage...

Galatians 4:24
"Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar"

More specifically, RE-BORN into bondage.

Therefore both the Golden Calf and Moloch represent the Womb of Reincarnation

So what's with the Cow Head? It is widely understood that a Woman's Uterus actually looks like a Cow's Head...

full

Thus the Sacred Cow is usually a nurturing 'Mother' figure.

Let's try another angle...

2 Kings 23:10
"And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech"

There is much debate as to what the word 'Tophet' means. A bit of research reveals that it is another name for the Goddess Vesta...

full

Vesta is the Eternal Fire mentioned in the Bible...

Jude 1:7
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire"

Vesta is the same as Hestia...

Hestia's name means "hearth, fireplace, altar"

Hestia - Wikipedia

Thus Vesta is Hestia who is Tophet or the 'Hearth' of the Lake of Fire...

Isaiah 30:33 (JPS Tanakh 1917)
"For a hearth is ordered of old; Yea, for the king it is prepared, Deep and large; The pile thereof is fire and much wood; The breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it"

Hestia is the sister of Hades...

Luke 16:23 (New International Version)
"In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side"

The Rich Man is about to be Reincarnated for you see...

Vesta... aka... Tophet... aka... the Lake of Fire has a very unique way of manifesting herself. It's so unusual that she is rarely depicted...

The myths depicting Vesta and her priestesses were few, and were limited to tales of miraculous impregnation by a phallus appearing in the flames of the hearth—the manifestation of the goddess.

Vesta (mythology) - Wikipedia

And there you have it. The Lake of Fire is a picture of the Moment of Conception in the Womb of Reincarnation.

Moloch is where 'Seed' goes...

Leviticus 20:3
"And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name"

Please note that the connections between the Lake of Fire and Reincarnation are numerous. Not just Biblically, but even in the Occult World of Alchemy.

In the book Hermetical Triumph for example, there is a depiction of the Lake of Fire as a flask in which Lead is turned into Gold...

The Hermetical Triumph - Wikipedia

full

In the Crowley Tarot Deck, there is a card called 'The Devil' that represents the Phallus that manifests in the Flame of Vesta...

full

Even the Occultists know that the Devil became the Earthly Father of the Human Race once Adam and Eve partook of the Forbidden Blood...

John 8:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it"

Please note that if the Devil is the Earthly Father of one Human, then he is the Earthly Father of ALL HUMANS... period.

Christians need to seriously drop the Ego and wake up to the situation we are in.

Thank God there is a way out of the Cycle.

full

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so the false deceptions grow ......

just as Jesus and the Father in heaven warned ahead of time...

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just look at Joseph77's posts. He is the modern version of the 'Christian Burners' of the past.

Rather than discuss things as Mature Adults and posting verses to back up what they say, Joseph77 (and those like him) would rather see me dead... like Stephen.

As a consequence of the 'Social Justice Worriers' over the Millennia, the Truth has been suppressed, killed, burned, censored, stoned to death, etc.

So it's not 'hidden' in the sense that it's not in the Bible, it's hidden from the public view in the form of Censorship. It's not allowed to be discussed.

Have any of you read some of the ideas on this and other Forums that others post? Yet for some reason, THIS subject is the one that triggers folks the most.

Why?

Because this subject is the ultimate testament as to who really has LOVE in their Hearts.

Not just for their Brothers and Sisters, but for the entire Human Race. Those that vehemently reject the Biblical teachings shown in this thread are the very ones who are in the most danger of being thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Their Heart is on display for all to see. Their Hatred is so great, it cannot be contained.

But the good news is that they do serve God's purpose in that they bump the thread to help keep this information in everyone's face.

;)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just look at Joseph77's posts. He is the modern version of the 'Christian Burners' of the past.
i.e.. Yochanan the immerser, Elijah, Elisha, John, Peter, Paul, Stephen, Philip....

thanks !

(prepared to burn? or repent instead ? God Willing)

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so the false deceptions grow ......

just as Jesus and the Father in heaven warned ahead of time...
See?

This is what happens when One receives an abundance of Revelations.

One get's a 'Thorn in their flesh'...

2 Corinthians 12:7
"And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure"

:rolleyes:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the good news is that they do serve God's purpose in that they bump the thread to help keep this information in everyone's face.
Actually, it's because it (your ideas/posts/threads) cannot be removed, just like the idolatry and idols in Athens were not removed even by the burners (Apostles) as you call God's messengers.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not a thorn, no, not at all that good.

False teachings, re-incarnated?

Lessons from , the god of this world, opposed to the Creator every day.

See?
This is what happens when One receives an abundance of Revelations.
One get's a 'Thorn in their flesh'...