If God Offered To Answer Any Question You Asked, What Would You Ask Him?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Whetstone

Feb 10, 2021
Out There Somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I would place in my mind a single word such as "sausage" and I would ask him "what single word am I thinking of right now"?

If he could not answer correctly then I would know that he was not God

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It may sound silly but I'd ask him to explain Outer Space. The Black Hole, planets, etc.

This is something would ask about too Kaz.

Early in my Christian walk ~ The thoughts of going to be able to ask God questions one of them would have been ' if it is possible could I got fly around see more of your creation of space, and the universe '.

Now hardly think about those things anymore, but most certainly when growing up enjoyed looking at the planets stars, that were in the science books.

:) What do you think about them?

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not know, what did the 7 thunders say? Is this a punchline joke?
7 thunders are found in Revelation 10.

I'd ask 2 questions. Why did he let Lucifer and the fallen angels live?And why did he plan our fall and plant the forbidden fruit tree in the garden?

He could pick the one he'd like to answer. :)

Reactions: marks

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Eternity can be spent answering questions. What pertains to this life is what I want to know right now.

What would you have me do? This should answer any pressing concerns or set in motion any subsequent plans involving myself.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eternity can be spent answering questions. What pertains to this life is what I want to know right now.

What would you have me do? This should answer any pressing concerns or set in motion any subsequent plans involving myself.

In accordance with your question; Earlier mentioning from my thoughts of an early Christian of what would like to go and see the creation and the universe again. Though now that those thoughts do not come into my mind anymore really cause do not no longer care that much about planets and stars and the universe though ; in love will listen to anyone who may desire to talk about the planets or universe and will actively listen.

Realization of truth about the afterlife has me to think about the people who are outside of the Kingdom of Heaven and if God would allow it to be so, that maybe can go out to those who are in the darkness, and help them possibly.

Something to do for God rather.

Thank you for making mention. Do not know you but cool to see you are here.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7 thunders are found in Revelation 10.

I'd ask 2 questions. Why did he let Lucifer and the fallen angels live?And why did he plan our fall and plant the forbidden fruit tree in the garden?

Very interesting, thank you for that help (haven't read Revelation in so long wouldn't have known it was there maybe one day ill do a deep dive study) :)

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It may sound silly but I'd ask him to explain Outer Space. The Black Hole, planets, etc.

This may sound awful, but I currently don't have any questions unanswered that I would wish to have Him answer. I can't think of anything I would like to know that I don't already. There are a few things I'd be curious about, but I'm wise enough to know they might not be in my best interest to know now anyway, so I am content right where I'm at.

Reactions: marks

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This may sound awful, but I currently don't have any questions unanswered that I would wish to have Him answer. I can't think of anything I would like to know that I don't already. There are a few things I'd be curious about, but I'm wise enough to know they might not be in my best interest to know now anyway, so I am content right where I'm at.
Perhaps you'd like to give given an answer of your view on one of Amazed@grace's questions 'Why did he let Lucifer and the fallen angels live?'

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

LOL @ letting Him pick the one He'd like to answer... That made me smile.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God Offered To Answer Any Question You Asked, What Would You Ask Him?
OP ^

God already offered.
The Timeline, of "When" you "receive" is a bit more specific.

Luke 11:
[
9] And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As far as "outer space";
I believe, in "all" things, God gives us "glimpses", of:
* His Great Power;
* His Power to Create;
* His Power to Destroy;
* His Power to Make changes;
* His Promised Future;

I believe "the glimpses", are for mankind to SEE, with mankinds EYES, and "understand" the Parallels, for things, "God has Promised", mankind "WHO" becomes himself "MADE Changed, ( from unholy, to holy; by the Power of God" ), TO thereafter SEE, "Gods Holy Creations, (not corrupted by spirits or natural mankind).

*Mankind has already discovered, A Black Hole, IS:
A Place so Dense in MATTER; No Light can Escape.
*Scripture Reveals Gods DWELLING Place; (Estate/Kingdom) IS PURE LIGHT.

*Any Mankind can SEE, Planets, Stars.
Mankind has already discovered, Numerous Planets, Billions of Stars.
Mankind has already discovered, Planets Are Dark, without a Light Source: Stars are unapproachable Light sources as burning fire of presumed gases.
* Scripture Reveals Gods HOLINESS is "equated" with LIGHT and POWER as FIRE.
* Scripture Reveals Gods HOLINESS is "extended" to His HOLY created Angels, that ARE in "number/amount" equal to the "stars".

* When we "see", floods, earthquakes, lightening, tornados, forrest fires, mud slides, sunamis, hurricanes, volcanos erupt, enormous wind on land and sea, etc., etc., (in "random" parts of the Earth);
* We are SEEING "glimpses" of Gods POWER,
Effected "upon" the Earth.
* We also have "Foretelling" of Gods "INTENT" to "destroy" the Earth;
* (and already KNOW, Gods Destruction OF the Earth, SHALL BE, WITH HIS Controlling Power of Weather, TO DESTROY the EARTH, "with" the EARTH)

* The FACT IS: We CANNOT "SEE" Gods Power;
"Which IS, Gods Glory, Gods Pure Light".
* We CAN ONLY SEE, with our Earthly Eyes...
"The EFFECTS, of Gods Power/Glory/Pure Light".

Mankinds Knowledge, comes from "HEARING".
Mankinds Understanding, comes from "SEEING".

Mankinds Understanding OF Gods Knowledge, comes from "HEARING".
Mankinds Understanding OF Gods Understanding, comes from "TRUSTING" withou "SEEING".

God Already KNOWS, "the difficulty" of mankind to BELIEVE, "without SEEING"...
Which IS my personal belief...WHY...God HAS GIVEN "mankind", "GLIMPSES", for mankind TO SEE.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Kaz

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you'd like to give given an answer of your view on one of Amazed@grace's questions 'Why did he let Lucifer and the fallen angels live?'

Well my answer there is the traditional Christian answer: God allowed Satan and the fallen angels to continue as a means of extending the two offers made in the garden, either eat of the tree of Life (which is Christ), or eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (which represents partaking of demonic spirits, or in essence consuming them and taking them "within" oneself).

All human beings have a choice. Ultimately, two Gods have been placed before them: One is True, and is who He says He is. The other is a liar, and takes many forms and many disguises, just as Satan took the form of the serpent long ago. But choosing One leads to Life eternal, and choosing the other leads to death.

We must CHOOSE Him and love Him if we would inherit the tremendous blessings designed for us in His plan. Those who do will be rewarded beyond what we can hope or even think. But those who do not will wish they had never chosen the Deceiver, for they will find out only too late that he is not a god of love but a god of cruelty and hate for the One True God, and he despises His creation, which was made in His image.

Last edited: