If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is Not Giving to get but you will get if you give!!!
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use(give), it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38
Where a mans heart is there his treasure lies, any man who seeks wealth is of this world not just in it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to seek prosperity just choose to accept it from God or reject!!!
The prosperity gosple IS about hoping and seeking in material wealth .
They are greedy dogs . IF i told the greediest money loving kid , to give to the child who lacked
they would not do so . BUT IF I TOLD that kid , hey kiddo if ya give that candy bar you have in your hand to the kid who is hungry
and if ya do so , DADDY GONNA GIVE YA FIVE MORE CANDY BARS . I BET HE WOULD . BUT
the question then is , DID HE GIVE to the kid who lacked because he loved the kid or he loved THAT EXTRA .
Exactly . PROSPERITY GOSPLE is a whore mongers lie .

Reactions: mjrhealth

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHEN JESUS said to give , he said give to those who lack , EXPECTING NOTHING
EXPECTING NOTHING and that you would be RECOMPENSED at the RESSURECTION of the JUST .
OOOPSY . Most folks only give MONEY , cause they want MORE MONEY . AND THAT IS CALLED THE LOVE OF MONEY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF riches do increase set not your affections on them . WELL , HEAPING and STEAPING IS SOLID PROOF your affection is on YA MONEY .
THE PROSPERITY PREACHERS are FRAUDS .
AND check this out . IF they truly even believed their hype . HOW COME THEY DONT sell what they have , give it to the poor
and then get all that double fold . YEAH RIGHT , they dont even beleive what they preach . THEY JUST want to convince
folks to believe it , SO They CAN KEEP GETTING RICHER .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No need to seek prosperity just choose to accept it from God or reject!!!
I rent a house, I own a bicycle to ride around on 2 in fact, I have food on my table clothes on my back shoes on my feet, and a well paying job, am I not prospering??? but best of all I have Christ, and when i have nothing He will as He does provide all my needs.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I rent a house, I own a bicycle to ride around on 2 in fact, I have food on my table clothes on my back shoes on my feet, and a well paying job, am I not prospering??? but best of all I have Christ, and when i have nothing He will as He does provide all my needs.

HEY!!! If you are happy with what you have and do not wish to accept all that God wants you to have===go for it!!!
"""Above all"" 3John 1:2 Beloved, I wish """above all things """that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
HEY!!! If you are happy with what you have and do not wish to accept all that God wants you to have===go for it!!!
"""Above all"" 3John 1:2 Beloved, I wish """above all things """that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Hes giving me more than I asked for... Im content...

Reactions: amadeus

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hes giving me more than I asked for... Im content...

Great!! But how wonderful to have much more than you need and be able to help others and help give the world the good news of of the Gospel!! Think about others and not just yourself!!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Great!! But how wonderful to have much more than you need and be able to help others and help give the world the good news of of the Gospel!! Think about others and not just yourself!!
If I was thinking about myself like you id be demanding the wealth of the world. I can do without it.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have what you say and believe for!!!
I have more than I asked for, when it it not enough... Christ Him self is more than enough.

Jas 4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
Jas 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you have more than you want and need and now you help the poor and sick around you??

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you have enough for yourself and some left over to help others then why would you be against the prosperity God wants to bless His family with???
Because the only gospel we are supposed to preach is Jesus Christ crucified and you are taking away all His glory and honour, thats why. Only a man of this world would be concerned with wealth no matter what excuse he uses for gaining it.

Seek first teh kingdom of God,, not the wealth of teh world.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the only gospel we are supposed to preach is Jesus Christ crucified and you are taking away all His glory and honour, thats why. Only a man of this world would be concerned with wealth no matter what excuse he uses for gaining it.

Seek first teh kingdom of God,, not the wealth of teh world.

3 John 1:2

“Beloved, I wish above """all things""" that thou mayest """prosper""" and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe and "focus" on EVERY WORD OF GOD!!!!
3 John 1:2

“Beloved, I wish above """all things""" that thou mayest """prosper""" and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”