If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan's deception is that Born-again believers should not seek to accept God's blessings of health and prosperity and it is good to be

Satan's deception is that Born-again believers should not seek to accept God's blessings of health and prosperity and it is good to live in poverty and sickness. WRONG!!
If any is sick let him PRAY .
I would also like to remind you of what pual said about one man .
And he was sick nigh unto death . That man suffered and nearly died , But GOD did heal him . Praise the LORD .
And why was he sick . FOR the work of Christ . Timothy had often imfirmities on which paul said to drink a lil wine as well .
The men of todays health wealth and etc , the prosperity clan , yeah do not even once follow those men .
They got rich and get richer off of many folks . And i seem to notice when they get sick
they run to doctors . They are in it for the money my friend .
If any is sick however , DO let them pray and let the others pray for them as well .
And know and understand that GOD makes our bed , HE is with us even in our sickness .
Be encouraged . But flee the health , wealth and prosperity gosple teachers . THEY truly are bad news .
Again though if anyone is sick let them pray and let the others pray for them as well .

Reactions: amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us return to the pure and holy words of our Lord and savoir JESUS CHRIST .
TO the doctrine of the apostles .
We have great hope in the LORD .
Remember also , as the writer of hebrews wrote , Consider JOB .
So let us consider job . HE suffered much loss , he suffered much sickness
And through it all the Lord was there . Remember also the reward of our faith .
That in the end there will be eternity with the KING for all who did truly love Him .
God is able to heal . HE gives and He takes away . LET it be simply said ,
The Good Lord gives and the Good Lord takes away , OH but BLESSED BE HIS NAME .
Set not your affections , desires upon the riches of this earth . Set them above on GOD , ON CHRIST who is our treasure .
Worry not over these earthen things . GOD feeds the sparrows , He will take care of us .
Simply focus on HIM . SEEKING HIM , HIS KINGDOM , the SPIRIT and the things pleasing To GOD .
We who truly Love HIM , have all hope through all times . And no matter what does come against us , HE will be with us
through it all .

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If any is sick let him PRAY .
I would also like to remind you of what pual said about one man .
And he was sick nigh unto death . That man suffered and nearly died , But GOD did heal him . Praise the LORD .
And why was he sick . FOR the work of Christ . Timothy had often imfirmities on which paul said to drink a lil wine as well .
The men of todays health wealth and etc , the prosperity clan , yeah do not even once follow those men .
They got rich and get richer off of many folks . And i seem to notice when they get sick
they run to doctors . They are in it for the money my friend .
If any is sick however , DO let them pray and let the others pray for them as well .
And know and understand that GOD makes our bed , HE is with us even in our sickness .
Be encouraged . But flee the health , wealth and prosperity gosple teachers . THEY truly are bad news .
Again though if anyone is sick let them pray and let the others pray for them as well .

Think!!! Satan is our enemy he is here to kill and destroy not God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think!!! Satan is our enemy he is here to kill and destroy not God.
And satan is allowed to do that . He was even allowed by GOD to put some kind of thorn in paul .
Satan was the one who came in , JUST Like them prosperity preachers do ,
See all these kingdoms and treasures , all can be yours is ye bow down to me .
We need to get our focus ON CHRIST . not this world and its things .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But i guess ol kenny and benny would say , HEY but if paul had faith in himself HE could have healed himself .
I have watched them prosperity preaches outright blaspheme huge .
We dont need them . WE need CHRIST and let us learn His sayings , and all biblical doctrine well.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! Satan hates the Word of God!!

Why not just receive the gifts and blessings God wants to give His family??
God tells believers
what He wants for them that believe and accept!
3John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Psalm 35:27 Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
Psalm 112:1 Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.

Psalm 112:2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.

Psalm 112:3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

Psalm 112:4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.

Psalm 112:5 A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.

Psalm 112:6 Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.

Psalm 112:7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.

Psalm 112:8 His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.

Psalm 112:9 He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.

Psalm 112:10 The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven. No single wide trailers there. God won't give you what you refuse to receive. Your power in in your saying and believing and God loves to bless His family!
My dear brother or sister in Christ, the prosperity gospel was birthed out of the Charismatic church, which should shame us greatly. I could spend pages debating back and forth about it and in the end no progress would be made. So, I simply want to leave you with a few verses penned by God to us. All I ask is that you read them out loud to yourself... very slowly... twice.

"If anyone advocates a different doctrine and does not agree with sound words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with the doctrine conforming to godliness, he is conceited and understands nothing;

but he has a sick craving for controversial questions and disputes about words, from which come envy, strife, abusive language, evil suspicions, and constant friction between people of depraved mind and deprived of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain.

But godliness actually is a means of great gain when accompanied by contentment.

For we have brought nothing into the world, so we cannot take anything out of it, either. If we have food and covering, with these we shall be content.

But those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap, and many foolish and harmful desires which plunge people into ruin and destruction.

For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

1 Timothy 6:3-10

God has given us as clear instruction as can be here. Set our affections.... our treasure..... on things above. Now, we can plug our ears to a clear warning, or we can heed it. Our choice. And there will be eternal consequences.

Do those in the prosperity movement understand the significance of streets being paved of gold? He is telling that our value of gold as possession is to Him simply a building material used for paving streets. Gold asphalt. Foundations of walls and buildings are multiple layers of gems.

I also must give you your due. At least you defend and live out for belief, misguided as the Word tells us it is. For far to many, they may not be led to declare themselves prosperity types, but their lifestyle is still prosperity, or the desire for it, as one of its main cornerstones.

More shakings are coming. More quickly than we may like, or even think possible. When Jesus said that everything that can be shaken, will be.... well, He meant that for HIS people. He will no longer let us get by with a gradual surrender. Full surrender.

And what happens next is mind blowing......

blessings to you. I hope you pray over the scripture shared. God wants to be our exceeding great reward.

Gideon

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dear brother or sister in Christ, the prosperity gospel was birthed out of The inspired, eternal living Word of God!!

God tells believers
3John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Psalm 35:27 Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
Psalm 112:1 Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.

Psalm 112:2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.

Psalm 112:3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

Psalm 112:4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.

Psalm 112:5 A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.

Psalm 112:6 Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.

Psalm 112:7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.

Psalm 112:8 His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.

Psalm 112:9 He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.

Psalm 112:10 The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My dear brother or sister in Christ, the prosperity gospel was birthed out of The inspired, eternal living Word of God!!

God tells believers

Be in the world not of this world, seems you have chosen this world and all it offers, our riches are in Christ not wealth.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tend to believe the riches we store up in Heaven are the relationships we make here during our life on Earth. The Prosperity gospel seems to focus on material gain, which moth and rust destroy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tend to believe the riches we store up in Heaven are the relationships we make here during our life on Earth. The Prosperity gospel seems to focus on material gain, which moth and rust destroy

Think!!! Who can you help if you are sick and poor and have nothing to shsre??

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And satan is allowed to do that . He was even allowed by GOD to put some kind of thorn in paul .
Satan was the one who came in , JUST Like them prosperity preachers do ,
See all these kingdoms and treasures , all can be yours is ye bow down to me .
We need to get our focus ON CHRIST . not this world and its things .

The thorn was “a messenger of Satan” the the persecution of those demon inspired.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus gave Judas the job of guarding Jesus's money bag==
John 13:29 Since Judas kept the money bag. ===Who thinks that money bag was empty??

he also made the decision to allow Mary to pour oil on His head instead of Judas' suggestion to spend the money on the poor - so exactly how much trust did He give Judas? Just enough to hang himself with it.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he also made the decision to allow Mary to pour oil on His head instead of Judas' suggestion to spend the money on the poor - so exactly how much trust did He give Judas? Just enough to hang himself with it.
LOL!!! Do you think the money bag Jesus gave judas the job of caring for was empty????