If you get vaccinated

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I am as weary of a vaccine than
Covid itself.
I am going to go straight edge on this one.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the Lord gave you an immune system
Most people have no idea about the excellent immune system which God has given to mankind. And He has also given us numerous natural resources to boost it.

The focus on these deadly bogus vaccines is purely monetary. Does anyone think the public health people give a hoot about saving lives? The pharmaceutical companies stand to make billions, and share some of that loot with the public health officials who are pushing vaccinations as though they are the answer to all of life's problems. And that is just PURE BALONEY. In fact a baloney sandwich would accomplish the same results.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like what both sides are saying. I am not feeling peace either way about it. So Im gonna put the convo on the backburner until it becomes readily available to everyone. I feel better Im not taking it blindly. Im thinking about what everyone here is saying. I really am in the middle about it. A bit more in the middle then I was starting out. I don't like politics being involved with this. It makes me very uncomfortable. This is a very serious virus. It is good to know both sides are taking this vaccine though.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When do you plan on getting vaccinated? People on here keep talking about it, but I haven't heard anyone say that they have taken the plunge. Do us a favor, Deborah, and let us know how it goes for you, okay?
I won't be getting this vaccination. There is no upside at all for taking it, only downside.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
139843159_2791341161088523_5549710274299255810_n.jpg

Opposing vaccination is nothing new: here's a cartoon from the 1940s
A worldwide vaccination programme has since enabled us to eliminate smallpox
This time the misinformation is in promoting an experimental vaccine as safe and appropriate for the situation. For the vast majority of people it is not.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just got my vaccination. It doesn't prevent you from getting Covid 19 but lessens the impact of it if you do so you have a greater survival rate. So you still have to keep safe and obey the lockdown restrictions.
This "vaccine" is quite the joke. Isn't this like the first "vaccine" that doesn't actually prevent you from getting the disease? Sorry, it isn't a real vaccine. It is fake just like the news media that is pushing you to take it.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep your fingers crossed. Nothing more exciting than playing russian roulette with your life.
Whatcha gonna do when those who got vaccinated have health and healthy babies...but those who didn't are sick, sterile or have genetically deformed babies...

You going to "stick to your guns" or start issuing apologies in the form of excuses?

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not quite that many...but a lot of people are...
There's a real shortage of regulators and bottles these days...
Just ask a medical supply house about their supplies of them.
May I suggest that a very miniscule number of people who got the virus are now having to walk around with an oxygen tank. Certainly not 25%. Not 1% and not 0.1%. I would imagine that most if not all who suffered lung damage during their illness was because they were in very bad shape and on ventilators. Ventilators can cause lung damage and as such should only be considered as a very last resort. The fact remains that the majority of people who contracted the virus weren't even aware that they had it.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May I suggest that a very miniscule number of people who got the virus are now having to walk around with an oxygen tank. Certainly not 25%. Not 1% and not 0.1%. I would imagine that most of not all who suffered lung damage during their illness was because they were in very bad shape and on ventilators. Ventilators can cause lung damage and as such should only be considered as a very last resort. The fact remains the the majority of people who contracted the virus weren't even aware that they had it.

25% of all infected will have some long Covid issues.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatcha gonna do when those who got vaccinated have health and healthy babies...but those who didn't are sick, sterile or have genetically deformed babies...

You going to "stick to your guns" or start issuing apologies in the form of excuses?
Many who got vaccinated may very well have healthy babies and some maybe not. Why in God's name would someone of child bearing age even consider taking this vaccine. Their risk with this virus is almost completely non-existent.

Reactions: teamventure

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Most people have no idea about the excellent immune system which God has given to mankind. And He has also given us numerous natural resources to boost it.

The focus on these deadly bogus vaccines is purely monetary. Does anyone think the public health people give a hoot about saving lives? The pharmaceutical companies stand to make billions, and share some of that loot with the public health officials who are pushing vaccinations as though they are the answer to all of life's problems. And that is just PURE BALONEY. In fact a baloney sandwich would accomplish the same results.

the Lord created a perfect system and man has screwed it all up. our immune system is all we need but it does not work properly without proper food, frozen, canned and gmo food is basically food on the outside with the substance zapped out. this causes our immune to not function at full capacity. the Lord designed food and man is so arrogant we think we can "modify" it and make it better, as if we know better than the Lord. like tower of babel. i remember when i was a kid you could give a cat milk and they loved it, give a cat milk today and they wont touch it, they know thats not real milk.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When do you plan on getting vaccinated? People on here keep talking about it, but I haven't heard anyone say that they have taken the plunge. Do us a favor, Deborah, and let us know how it goes for you, okay?

I had it yesterday.

Reactions: Deborah_